Check your account email address ×

So.....I joined a genetics forum

14 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Didnt willyblower say he had a boyfriend named Chip....

Yeah...the like to salt each other’s ruffles. :lol:

Wait...maybe his name was Darin. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

www.Retardsthatwillargueaboutanything.com      :bc:

AKA: Freedomsledder.com

:lol:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nope....genetic and evolution is exactly the right forum 

First response

"Which basically means that no, he has no data or evidence that would in any way, shape or form substantiate his claim of whether a) there is any indication of any group having higher priority for self-preservation and that b) it does correlate in any form with race. Also note that race is not a biological concept and human groups are not really separated as such."

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Here is what one member just posted :lol: 

"That PDF seems substantially irrelevant to the issue."

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I like this one responding to Zam:lol: 

"I think it doesn't mention self preservation. He's allowed to choose not to debate something irrelevant. You, on the other hand are sailing rather close to the wind regarding hijacking a thread. I think the best response to the OP's debating partner is that any assertion put forward without evidence can be dismissed in teh same way."

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

"I looked for all the significant words from both the original (incoherent) claim and this slightly more comprehensible version in the PDF. None of them seem to be in there. I skimmed the article and saw nothing relevant. If anything, it appears to be sceptical of both any connection between genetics and complex behaviours, and between genetics and race. So I fail to see how it supports the prima-facie ludicrous claims of Zambroski (if it is, indeed, him).

Given that, I agree with John: anything asserted without evidence can be dismissed the same way. Especially when it doesn't even pass the "interesting idea, I wonder if its worth looking into" test."

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I've read most of the last paper and while it is much more relevant there is no mention of difference in instinctual response among races and the paper deals almost entirely with cognitive differences between races and attributes this entirely to brain size. 

You made a very specific claim that I knew to be untrue......had you stated that "There are cognitive difference among races" I would have never argued that as its well accepted that the average scores for cognition vary by race and many many studies have showed the same result.

The only mention in the whole paper I can find of varying behavior by race is attributed to a study which makes very broad generalizations of personality traits based on race. 

Obviously no mention of self preservation or any base instinct such as flight freeze or flight.

Translation of all of the responses:   This fucking clown's hypothesis has no merit whatsoever. The links he posted prove the exact opposite to what he posted and for the most part had nothing to do with the topic. Race is just a construct that is only believed by stupid fuckers and belongs with other outdated thinking like "the earth is flat", Donald Trump would make a good President and More guns make you safer. 

The problem with having to be civil on a site is that it takes a long time to say Zambo the clown is the dumbest fucker on this site. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Translation of all of the responses:   This fucking clown's hypothesis has no merit whatsoever. The links he posted prove the exact opposite to what he posted and for the most part had nothing to do with the topic. Race is just a construct that is only believed by stupid fuckers and belongs with other outdated thinking like "the earth is flat", Donald Trump would make a good President and More guns make you safer. 

The problem with having to be civil on a site is that it takes a long time to say Zambo the clown is the dumbest fucker on this site. 

Yur traNslAysion sux!  Read the rest of the thread and you’ll see why.  Or, don’t.

Now, beat it you weak wristed beta-cuck!!!!!  Go make signs for the elementary school children....er..I mean,  “activists”.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

27654398_532770723771547_1715793959222402333_n.jpg

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yur traNslAysion sux!  Read the rest of the thread and you’ll see why.  Or, don’t.

Now, beat it you weak wristed beta-cuck!!!!!  Go make signs for the elementary school children....er..I mean,  “activists”.

I read the part where you were so fucking stupid that you posted the wrong article. But that doesn't matter, ben posted your original statement and they basically said you were a fuckhead. It took them no time at all to figure you out. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I read the part where you were so fucking stupid that you posted the wrong article. But that doesn't matter, ben posted your original statement and they basically said you were a fuckhead. It took them no time at all to figure you out. 

Why do I think you are the weird guy at the cocktail parties trying to be witty while the ones you are around are trying to chew their arms off to escape politely?

Why?

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow!  You are really triggered for not even being part of the discussion. 

Did you have a soda, today? 

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wow!  You are really triggered for not even being part of the discussion. 

Did you have a soda, today? 

:lol: somebody slipped him a full-bore regular Pepsi on ice!!

I think it’s just that he and Tooly just hate me so much.  I don’t know why. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it’s just that he and Tooly just hate me so much.  I don’t know why. :dunno:

I dont think Bens a guy to hate anyone...especially over some internet stuff.... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No hate on the interwebs bro.....don’t misconstrue the fact we think/know you’re stupid for hate :thumbsup:  You fucked yourself by being so easily triggered :lmao: Not hate.  Just games.  

Edited by SnowRider

• 1 year later...