Check your account email address ×

So.....I joined a genetics forum

Just now, Zambroski said:

I posted the wrong fucking link!  I'm a fucking retard!  Now I can't fix it!

Well C&P the relevant parts of the other PDF if there is any :lol: I'm not going to read 500 pages of shit that has no bearing on the discussion 

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I don't think I do that?? It was funny because they don't know Zam was the topic of the thread!

No, I think he meant they called me out for hyjacking.  Whatever.  Fucking Limey got me locked out or on flood control...which, Tool Kit calls being "banned".  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

If BoyRider were on my team I’d be taking a good hard look at my stance lmao

I'd quit the team....and the sport then sell all my gear.  :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

damn.....I said moron and bullshit in my first post there :lol: probably get banned for that 

:lol: It's fucking epic.  I'm actually mad as fuck and can't do anything about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  God damn egg-heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

:lol: 

"I looked for all the significant words from both the original (incoherent) claim and this slightly more comprehensible version in the PDF. None of them seem to be in there. I skimmed the article and saw nothing relevant. If anything, it appears to be sceptical of both any connection between genetics and complex behaviours, and between genetics and race. So I fail to see how it supports the prima-facie ludicrous claims of Zambroski (if it is, indeed, him).

Given that, I agree with John: anything asserted without evidence can be dismissed the same way. Especially when it doesn't even pass the "interesting idea, I wonder if its worth looking into" test."

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck.  They think I am trying to hyjack the thread and now I can't post in it.  That's what I get for refering to myself as a third person. :lol:

Here:

Race Cognition.pdf

It just proves how tolerant we are on this site putting up with your know nothingness.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"I looked for all the significant words from both the original (incoherent) claim and this slightly more comprehensible version in the PDF. None of them seem to be in there. I skimmed the article and saw nothing relevant. If anything, it appears to be sceptical of both any connection between genetics and complex behaviours, and between genetics and race. So I fail to see how it supports the prima-facie ludicrous claims of Zambroski (if it is, indeed, him).

Given that, I agree with John: anything asserted without evidence can be dismissed the same way. Especially when it doesn't even pass the "interesting idea, I wonder if its worth looking into" test."

You have fisted zam up to your shoulders now, for gods sake pull out.

• Gold Member

Thank you. I have had a disappointing evening, so I found the above really amusing. It cheered me greatly.  Not because it is sub-standard, badly written, or irrelevant, but because you patently do notunderstand its significance. Perhaps you would care to use your superior comprehension skills to explain how the document supports the position you appear to be taking. For example, the following extract (2nd paragraph, page 117) describes a situation that runs exactly contrary to the claim for commonality of behaviour by race.

Most human genetic variation—approximately 85%—
can be found between any two individuals from the same
group (racial, ethnic, religious, etc.). Thus, the vast majority
of variation is within-group variation. Unrelated people
of the same racial, ethnic, or religious group are not particularly
similar to each other. This means that people of
the same race, ethnicity, or religious background do not
necessarily have a great deal of shared or common ancestry;
they are not necessarily closely related.

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It just proves how tolerant we are on this site putting up with your know nothingness.

Oh, stop holding such a grudge.  I don't.

16 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You have fisted zam up to your shoulders now, for gods sake pull out.

No fucking way.

Prolapski posts an article on Controversial Genetics as it relates to Race and it states the exact opposite of why he was trying to claim :lol: 

What?  I posted the wrong fucking link...I'll take my retard hits on that...but am standing by my statement.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, stop holding such a grudge.  I don't.

No fucking way.

What?  I posted the wrong fucking link...I'll take my retard hits on that...but am standing by my statement.  :lmao:

Well if you have something relevant from the right link I'd post it up because you have been ripped to shreds more thoroughly that I have ever witnessed :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've posted it.  

Please.....you've posted nothing except a link to many pages of bullshit. Post some specific excerpts to support your position or be relegated to the type of treatment that those in the know are bestowing upon you now :lol: prolapski 

Just now, f7ben said:

Please.....you've posted nothing except a link to many pages of bullshit. Post some specific excerpts to support your position or be relegated to the type of treatment that those in the know are bestowing upon you now :lol: prolapski 

Many pages of bullshit?  Dude, this is like a global warming debate.  Your argument consisting of "Bullshit!!!!" is lame.  :lmao:

I think I'm banned over there because I asked how the fuck do you sail to close to the wind?  :lol:

1 minute ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Oddly not one person says dump over there... 

There's some pretty decent dabates going on.  But it seems slow.  I guess name calling and shit flinging take up too much of their bandwidth to mess with.  :dunno:

:lmao:

No.  Well, maybe tomorrow.  Are you willing to debate it if I do?