Check your account email address ×

So.....I joined a genetics forum

:lol: put Prolapskis exact quote in a topic and asked anyone if there was any evidence to support anything remotely close to what the fucking moron stated 

this shit ought to be good :lol: I told them that the author of that quote claimed to be educated and well studied on the subject :lol: Oh my fuck I cant wait to start posting responses for you fuckers......you guys owe me 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, Zambroski said:

Another thread!  Damn Benny, you really were humilated!!!!!!

Yes, what forum!  I want to see you spread your intellect!!!!  

:lol:

So stupid.....so little self awareness :lol: you are sunk dude......just owned to the max. Snowrider is smart enough to take a break but not you 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:owned:

And there's a fine link you were begging for too!  Now, show me how fucking smart you are.  :lol:

Hey dumb fuck.....not a single thing in that paper you posted makes any claim about "Persons of color having a different self preservation mechanism"

You lose you fucking idiot :lol: 

Now I'm getting somewhere though......you were going to cadet school werent you ya fucking moron :lol: its makes so much sense now .....you would be the perfect cop

Dumb as a fucking stump and ready to take orders 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You two idiots are gonna get kicked off that forum and its gonna be awesome!  :lol:

The fucking retard just posted this as if it has any relevance at all :lol: 

https://www.scienceforums.net/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15732

I read it.....it makes zero mention of Self Preservation Mechanisms or any difference in base instinct among race at all ......its so unrelated its almost sad 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumb fuck.....not a single thing in that paper you posted makes any claim about "Persons of color having a different self preservation mechanism"

Now I'm getting somewhere though......you were going to cadet school werent you ya fucking moron :lol: its makes so much sense now .....you would be the perfect cop

And by the way.  You put it in the wrong forum you retard!!! :lol:

Nope....genetic and evolution is exactly the right forum 

First response

"Which basically means that no, he has no data or evidence that would in any way, shape or form substantiate his claim of whether a) there is any indication of any group having higher priority for self-preservation and that b) it does correlate in any form with race. Also note that race is not a biological concept and human groups are not really separated as such."

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

First response

"Which basically means that no, he has no data or evidence that would in any way, shape or form substantiate his claim of whether a) there is any indication of any group having higher priority for self-preservation and that b) it does correlate in any form with race. Also note that race is not a biological concept and human groups are not really separated as such."

Are you ignoring my link I posted?  Why do you think I wouldn't post it here yesterday?  I wanted debate.  Not a cut and paste bullshit fight.

Wake up.

Are you ignoring my link I posted?  Why do you think I wouldn't post it here yesterday?  I wanted debate.  Not a cut and paste bullshit fight.

Wake up.

I read it .....it does not support your statement in any way shape or form.....that is why you didnt post it 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

First response

Wow. Zam is going down with his row boat. Pretty sad really. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. Zam is going down with his row boat. Pretty sad really. 

He came back in here swinging today.....I was about to let it go and he just wasnt going to let me :lol: 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy shit.  It was a 60 page research piece specific to the subject.  You read it?  :lol:

This is why Tool Kit is on your team. 

Holy shit.  It was a 60 page research piece specific to the subject.  You read it?  :lol:

This is why Tool Kit is on your team. 

It was 14 pages and I did read any of the sections that would comment on differences in behaviour based on race......most of the paper was so materially irrelevant it wasnt worth posting 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The fucking retard just posted this as if it has any relevance at all :lol: 

https://www.scienceforums.net/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15732

I read it.....it makes zero mention of Self Preservation Mechanisms or any difference in base instinct among race at all ......its so unrelated its almost sad 

I cant read it, Im not a member at that forum.

Actually 12 pages if you take out the 2 pages of references :lol: 

Please highlight or copy and paste the parts that support your argument Zam......I am quite sure there are none otherwise I would be asking to pay you $100