Check your account email address ×

It could be the next best sled....fu ben!!!!!!

Dave

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If all this is true, I think Doo will put together a solid piece.  Able to compete with Cat's?  Probably not...but there's a market.  I too question the 900 choice but, start there and see what happens!

Compete with the cats? Fuck you’re dumb sometimes hahaha. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Compete with the cats? Fuck you’re dumb sometimes hahaha. 

Listen twerp, you're skating on thin ice and those tight skinny jeans aren't letting you stride correctly.  Go sit in the warming house and get your fucking head right.  :lmao:

• Haha 2

Just now, awful knawful said:

There will be more 900Ts on the trail than sidewinders. 

I hope they stick to the lakes and open fields like the rest of the turbo-tards.  Already too many "deep pow" guys clogging up and slowing down my fucking trails as it is.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

I havent seen anything specific on it just the random internet speculation. If they dont put it in a new chassis like the g4 then fuck that. If its a 4 stroke in the g4 people will buy it. 

Ben is out to lunch period. Rants constantly!  Electricity + brain cells don't mix!!

Edited by awful knawful

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hope they stick to the lakes and open fields like the rest of the turbo-tards.  Already too many "deep pow" guys clogging up and slowing down my fucking trails as it is.

100% trail miles. And always in the front.

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Turbo 900 Ace.   If this is true what a stupid move.   

A great economical sled , makes all the sense in the world IMO , 150 reliable hp , lighter than a tcat , most likely much better on fuel , no expensive oil , 2 stroke 800 class hp .  Unless your some needledink lake racer , what's not to like ?   :bc:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

A great economical sled , makes all the sense in the world IMO , 150 reliable hp , lighter than a tcat , most likely much better on fuel , no expensive oil , 2 stroke 800 class hp .  Unless your some needledink lake racer , what's not to like ?   :bc:

Kinda what I am thinking.  Hope they offer good shocks with it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hmmmmm....Iron Range Hoosier?