Check your account email address ×

It could be the next best sled....fu ben!!!!!!

Dave

5 hours ago, rump-rider said:

I wish it ran on 87, was 20 lbs lighter, and came in some more colors, but I still can't wait to try this thing. :bc: 

image.jpeg.b119926c76f35004d38e6c6b92739da7.jpeg

That sled should be a saddlebagger/diamond pounders dream.  Prices are a little insane though.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

You've never ridden a 150HP sled that weighed 540lbs? Ever try a stock Apex :lol: 

Apexes were north of 600 lbs.  I don't know what the spec was, but I had an Apex GT when they came out in 06, and she was a tanker.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That sled should be a saddlebagger/diamond pounders dream.  Prices are a little insane though.

Apexes were north of 600 lbs.  I don't know what the spec was, but I had an Apex GT when they came out in 06, and she was a tanker.  

It really is a great looking sled.:ylsuper:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was helping wrench on an apex this weekend....what a fucking clusterfuck that thing is to work on.....good god

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I was helping wrench on an apex this weekend....what a fucking clusterfuck that thing is to work on.....good god

I  had an apex for like a month back in 2007....  Glad i only had it a month....  Thing was kind of dangerous loading it on a sled deck.

This new skidoo 900 will prolly be very similar to the Polaris FST they made like last decade.  Those things had like 135-140 hp and were prolly a couple pounds lighter then this new skidoo.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I  had an apex for like a month back in 2007....  Glad i only had it a month....  Thing was kind of dangerous loading it on a sled deck.

This new skidoo 900 will prolly be very similar to the Polaris FST they made like last decade.  Those things had like 135-140 hp and were prolly a couple pounds lighter then this new skidoo.

Ya but that fst was not rider forward and was crazy heavy...heavier then an apex probably.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I had a RTX.  You only got that fucker stuck once, then you found out who your really good friends are. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh fuck yeah.  Even getting to the battery was an exercise is engineering retardation.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I had a RTX.  You only got that fucker stuck once, then you found out who your really good friends are. 

yup.