Check your account email address ×

It could be the next best sled....fu ben!!!!!!

Dave

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

If you've ever ridden the standard 900ACE, you get the idea of why the turbo should be a fantastic sled.  I spent 500 bucks in fuel and oil the past 2 weekends.  The tab for a 900 ACE would have been around 200.  Thats huge over the course of a couple seasons.

It wasnt great on fuel imo...was slightly better then my 1200....its thirsty if you are given the dinah all day. :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

If you've ever ridden the standard 900ACE, you get the idea of why the turbo should be a fantastic sled.  I spent 500 bucks in fuel and oil the past 2 weekends.  The tab for a 900 ACE would have been around 200.  Thats huge over the course of a couple seasons.

I'm sure it's a great sled but not at 15K + :lol:As far as fuel, I heard it requires 91 octane.

I'm sure it will be a beast on the trail, but it should have been 170 hp. From 0-60, I really like the original 900, it's a sweet trail sled.  Now bolt on 60 hp more and it will be awesome.  Just not enough to get me to sell my 1200.  

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Warming up to the 900 turbo. I bet it has almost no lag. Tune it for 170-180 hp and it’ll be a great sled. The older turbo sleds for trail riding were heavy as balls and laggy

This is my buddies x3 with the reflash.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Warming up to the 900 turbo. I bet it has almost no lag. Tune it for 170-180 hp and it’ll be a great sled. The older turbo sleds for trail riding were heavy as balls and laggy

I agree, I dont need a 200hp sled and the problems that come with that. If this thing does and easy 180, is light (enough) and no 2 stroke oil this could be my new whip. In 2 years. 

Ill wait and see what Polaris comes out with first tho... Lots of rumors over there. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I agree, I dont need a 200hp sled and the problems that come with that. If this thing does and easy 180, is light (enough) and no 2 stroke oil this could be my new whip. In 2 years. 

Ill wait and see what Polaris comes out with first tho... Lots of rumors over there. 

New XLT 1000 triple!!!

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

New XLT 1000 triple!!!

I dont think we will ever see another 2stroke triple. But there are rumors of a 4 stroke and an 850 or 840 that will be a skidoo killer. 

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I dont think we will ever see another 2stroke triple. But there are rumors of a 4 stroke and an 850 or 840 that will be a skidoo killer. 

It better have some HP. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Interesting placement of the impeller here. I am warming up to it. Will be interesting to hear reviews... 

Rotax-900-ACE-Turbo.jpg

Should have almost zero lag but will be hard and expensive to upgrade