Check your account email address ×

It could be the next best sled....fu ben!!!!!!

Dave

Just now, f7ben said:

Doesn't make shit for power

Don't take shit from the ANlar and Dave team, Benny!!  Although, to be honest, it sure seems like they are lumping you up pretty good.  I'm actually quite nervous for you...are you still healing?

19 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

To go with the latest Doo backpack and shoe combo.

28277260_10216143955818628_2509285500736

Wut?  No Crocs?  Rip off.

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Bleeding vagina?

I don’t know but, he’s clearly in a bad spot right now.  It’s kinda sad to watch.  I almost feel like some of us should come to his defense in some way.  Holy moly!  I think somebody must be using his account. 

23 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its gonna sell like hotcakes.

right.....cause doo fanbois are know nothing faggots who care more about linq and what color they get than how fast their sled is

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Skidoo really hit a home run here :lol: they almost matched the HP the Polaris FST made in 2007 ....now keep in mind that motor was a 2 cylinder 750cc unit ....sweet fuck is Doo pathetic 

Now those were horrible....use to see them burnt out on the trail periodically....and they were heavier then titanic.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Now those were horrible....use to see them burnt out on the trail periodically....and they were heavier then titanic.

True.....but they were 170HP for 15 seconds before derating and that was stock with warranty.....skidoo couldnt match it with 15% more displacement and 10 more years of tech :lol: 

Consider this......the 1200 motor when decompressed with proper fuel control will make north of 330HP on pump fuel

An apex motor when decompressed with the exception of the 2011 and the weak pistons will easily go 300HP on pump fuel

The cat 1100 will make 275HP on pump fuel

The Yammi 998 is knocking on the 300HP door on pump fuel

The nytro motor when decompressed will make 270HP on pump fuel

Ask yourself why in the sweet fuck this pathetic ACE piece of shit is all out of steam at 170-180HP on pump gas and requires race gas to go above the 190HP mark :lol: 

Its a fucking 90 HP kids motor meant for chick sleds and faggot ass SXS's ......fucking junk

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

True.....but they were 170HP for 15 seconds before derating and that was stock with warranty.....skidoo couldnt match it with 15% more displacement and 10 more years of tech :lol: 

Consider this......the 1200 motor when decompressed with proper fuel control will make north of 330HP on pump fuel

An apex motor when decompressed with the exception of the 2011 and the weak pistons will easily go 300HP on pump fuel

Ask yourself why in the sweet fuck this pathetic ACE piece of shit is all out of steam at 170-180HP on pump gas and requires race gas to go above the 190HP mark :lol: 

Its a fucking 90 HP kids motor meant for chick sleds and faggot ass SXS's ......fucking junk

I recall the overboost only being like 4 or 5 seconds????

Just now, DAVE said:

I was just going off memory.......the weber 750 was a great little motor.....Polaris fucked that shit up so bad they should have been shamed out of business :lol: 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was just going off memory.......the weber 750 was a great little motor.....Polaris fucked that shit up so bad they should have been shamed out of business :lol: 

My bud and his wife each had one...he rode that thing pretty good considering what a tank it was.

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My bud and his wife each had one...he rode that thing pretty good considering what a tank it was.

they were decent sleds for smooth trail.....poor execution by Polaris on fit and finish and quality control and overall engineering 

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Yep and not 170hp.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Your memory is shit!

Polaris uses an "overboost" mapping program so that an extra 20 or so ponies are released for the first four seconds you squeeze the throttle to the max. 

This gives you an output of about 160 hp when you want it most - off the line or when you dip into the gas at mid-range up to top speed. 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

right.....cause doo fanbois are know nothing faggots who care more about linq and what color they get than how fast their sled is

Skidoo fan Bois are all about riding snowmobiles that are functional, fun to ride and reliable so you don't have to wrench on them. Not archaic smokey vibrators or silly, heavy four stroke you have to dump a bunch of money and time into to make them fun. Boom!

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Skidoo fan Bois are all about riding snowmobiles that are functional, fun to ride and reliable so you don't have to wrench on them. Not archaic smokey vibrators or silly, heavy four stroke you have to dump a bunch of money and time into to make them fun. Boom!

You mean for people who ride more than 200 miles a year and dont just go back and forth on a lake? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

You mean for people who ride more than 200 miles a year and dont just go back and forth on a lake? :dunno:

I would never invest the money into a 200+ hp snowmobile. I have zero use for that. 

8 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its gonna sell like hotcakes.

Yup.  I think of it equivalent to the YZF400 motocrosser when it first came out.  It was the right combination of weight and power to be competitive with 250 2 strokes, but with a whole other range of advantages.   For high mileage guys and diamond pounders it will be a home run.

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I would never invest the money into a 200+ hp snowmobile. I have zero use for that. 

Neither does Ben, he just hasn't run outta money figuring that out yet. :lol:  It isn't being marketed as something to compete with the Thundercat or Sidewinder.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Anyone????