Check your account email address ×

a question for the supposed patriots

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that's an honest response IF, and only IF, you had those same thoughts all along. the people i'm referring to, did not. i too agree that russia was not the scary monster the right had portrayed. that does not mean, that we should have let them completely alone then, or now, however. it means we don't continue with arms races and other assanine things with them.

:lol:

we all know palin said, meant, and how it fits into my argument.

if these things don't affect elections then why do they do it? for the fun of it? the margins of victory in the swing states were so small, there is no doubt in my mind what they did had an effect on the election. do you seriously not understand why the fbi is saying what they are now about the election outcome, and a few other things? 

The volume of Facebook posts was actually pretty small. They didn’t have the reach you would think... At least in my opinion. They were hyper partisan hit pieces that only the Momo’s of the world take seriously and they are already as red as they get... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor xlt, doesn't quite have enough balls to answer the question honestly. because if he did, he'd officially have to leave trump island and he refuses to do that. 

This is why everybody other than Slope thinks you’re a jag off. :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The volume of Facebook posts was actually pretty small. They didn’t have the reach you would think... At least in my opinion. They were hyper partisan hit pieces that only the Momo’s of the world take seriously and they are already as red as they get... 

it wasn't just facebook dude 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well it got him to respond didn't it? mission accomplished :bc:

Yeah I’m sure he responded because of your prodding....you can’t be like this in person.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it wasn't just facebook dude 

In the total postings on social media, the Russian bots made up a nominal number of that. Come on. Have you seen the shit that they posted? Only a fucking moron would take it seriously. And those morons were already locked into the Trump train wayyyyy before that. You can pretend like it made a difference, but the fact is this isn’t why she lost. I know you people need an answer, but it’s the most obvious one. A Trump, a total buffoon, was better than her to the majority of the country. 

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

In the total postings on social media, the Russian bots made up a nominal number of that. Come on. Have you seen the shit that they posted? Only a fucking moron would take it seriously. And those morons were already locked into the Trump train wayyyyy before that. You can pretend like it made a difference, but the fact is this isn’t why she lost. I know you people need an answer, but it’s the most obvious one. A Trump, a total buffoon, was better than her to the majority of the country. 

Facebook and the internet is full of moronic information. Look at some of the shit that gets posted here as truth. 

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:true: 

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

dude, i see it here practically on a daily basis, and there are plenty more dumb fucks out there too. now call it dumb, lame, and whatever else you want to call it, but it had effects on the election. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, i see it here practically on a daily basis, and there are plenty more dumb fucks out there too. now call it dumb, lame, and whatever else you want to call it, but it had effects on the election. 

:lol:  :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hillary taking control of the DNC to rig their own primary while colluding with foreign spies and alienating half of their voting base had a larger affect on the election maybe 

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No. The people that believe that shit weren’t on the fence independents. It wasn’t targeted at them. It was used to fire up hardliners with fake news. Newsflash, they were already voting Trump... 

24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No. The people that believe that shit weren’t on the fence independents. It wasn’t targeted at them. It was used to fire up hardliners with fake news. Newsflash, they were already voting Trump... 

I would add they were working both sides of the fence not just Trump supporters. Sow seeds of doubt and mistrust in the system among low information voters on both sides was the goal. Only a blind partisan would be unable to see this.

Edited by Carlos Danger

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would add they were working both sides of the fence not just Trump supporters. Sow seeds of doubt and mistrust in the system among low information on both sides was the goal. Only a blind partisan would be unable to see this.

Yep. Their design was obviously exactly that. No question about it especially after the revelations of Bernie being supported came out. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would add they were working both sides of the fence not just Trump supporters. Sow seeds of doubt and mistrust in the system among low information voters on both sides was the goal. Only a blind partisan would be unable to see this.

they were working anti-hillary, period. they were supporting bernie because they knew trump had better chances of beating him, and looking back, he did.