Check your account email address ×

a question for the supposed patriots

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh! Good pivot right back so you don’t look MC dumb. Good work. 

Slinger: but but what I meant is it’s not collusion we are after but collusion is the base. 

Bahahahahah what a hack. Lay down MC.

are you all pumped up now that more trumpsters are here or what? let me dumb it down for you a little bit, try to follow along.

a guy steals some beer from a store. i think he's guilty as hell. during the investigation alot more come comes out, including the guy robbing a bank and killing someone before he got to the store. i still believe the guy robbed the store, but i have more interest in the other charges, because they will do him in, much more than the beer he stole. 

now i can't make it more clear than that, so if you don't get it, sorry.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

are you all pumped up now that more trumpsters are here or what? let me dumb it down for you a little bit, try to follow along.

a guy steals some beer from a store. i think he's guilty as hell. during the investigation alot more come comes out, including the guy robbing a bank and killing someone before he got to the store. i still believe the guy robbed the store, but i have more interest in the other charges, because they will do him in, much more than the beer he stole. 

How did you become such a complete idiot?  Serious question.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

But then it turns out the guy never did steal the beer and it was the witness that accused him that actually stole it wow!

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh another grand Slinger story problem that is irrelevant. Excellent demonstration of your lack of critical thought MC. It’s not about collusion, but collusion is the base. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

says the idiot who thinks seth rich was murdered by the dnc

Holy smokes, Slinger.  Slow your roll baby!  Take it down a notch...don't panic.  Your Dems and their media will come up with something meatier soon.  Don't hissy-fit so much.  You're being compared to MC and Tool Kit.  Man...if that ain't a sign for anybody to do some quiet self-reflection, I don't know what is.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy smokes, Slinger.  Slow your roll baby!  Take it down a notch...don't panic.  Your Dems and their media will come up with something meatier soon.  Don't hissy-fit so much.  You're being compared to MC and Tool Kit.  Man...if that ain't a sign for anybody to do some quiet self-reflection, I don't know what is.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There will be something new soon. That’s no doubt. Obstruction, money laundering, collusion (round 3), being mean, whatever. It’s sad. Trump doesn’t deserve much respect or pity, but this is sad. Scratch that, embarrassing. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh another grand Slinger story problem that is irrelevant. Excellent demonstration of your lack of critical thought MC. It’s not about collusion, but collusion is the base. 

irrevelant :lol:

maybe ive given you more credit than you deserve all this time....

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There will be something new soon. That’s no doubt. Obstruction, money laundering, collusion (round 3), being mean, whatever. It’s sad. Trump doesn’t deserve much respect or pity, but this is sad. Scratch that, embarrassing. 

:lol: why are you mad about that? 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Really, really embarrassing.  I expected some type of shit for the first year or so.  The R's certainly turned themselves into sniveling children after Obama was elected.  But this is OFF THE FUCKING GRID CRAZYNESS!!!  I guess their fan base is buying in (as witnessed here), but most with any reasonable brains and self respect is looking at them like the screaming infant on the plane.  Can't get far enough away from that mess.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you thanking me because you are heeding that warning or, you find being compared to those two complete imbeciles a compliment?

Please, answer that correctly.

i'd prefer to be compared to people who are up on current events and can see things for what they are, especially when they're so obvious. so yes, thank you for comparing me to them. if i ever become as misinformed or dumb as some of you, i'd stay out of current events forums for starters. maybe even kill myself :lol: