Check your account email address ×

a question for the supposed patriots

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

they were working anti-hillary, period. they were supporting bernie because they knew trump had better chances of beating him, and looking back, he did. 

Well Putin could have had a hair across his ass over the US involvement in the 2012 russian election but I think even that is a stretch. The truth is creating doubt for who ever won the 2016 election would have been the main goal to increase Russia's rising influence on the world stage.  Propaganda is way cheaper than fighter planes and submarines. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yet you voted for a chickenhawk for president.

Better than Hillary. As for what he does for the military, I present you James Mattis. Sit down Ol’ Fuck. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

With commie Trump many military members must be asking themselves.

They aren’t. Don’t worry. You wouldn’t know or understand never having served... Interesting you are all about sending others off to war. Typical chicken hawk. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s more about obstruction. 

Funny how your narrative changed... What happened to collusion? Got your marching orders and now that changed?

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Better than Hillary. As for what he does for the military, I present you James Mattis. Sit down Ol’ Fuck. 

They aren’t. Don’t worry. You wouldn’t know or understand never having served... Interesting you are all about sending others off to war. Typical chicken hawk. 

Funny how your narrative changed... What happened to collusion? Got your marching orders and now that changed?

collusion is peanuts dude. the obstruction of the investigation into it, and other things, is where all the meat is. 

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you know who you are.....

up until about a year ago you were all thinking russia was our enemy, and one of the top issues we should be focused on. all of your heroes said it, all of you believed it. we all remember the "i can see russia from my house" and other comments from the right. over the last year we have learned, without a doubt, that russia has infiltrated our voting "system". all of the intel agencies, and trump, have known this for quite awhile. yet trump has denied it, lied about it, defended russia, and did not implement the sanctions posed on russia by all of congress months ago. in addition to that, trump continually slams our intel agencies. the same intel agencies you once loved, advocated, and admired. my, how quickly some of you turn on a dime is rather amazing. 

that, imo, is traitorous, and once it's found out trump assisted, there's no debate about it. so, without trying to equate "apples to oranges" by referring to the lame "obama hot mic moment" or "we meddle in elections all the time" or "the 80s are now calling for their foreign policy back" comments......please try to the answer this question. i know i'll get the usual BS from the likes of sludgey, dave, momoron but i'm really interested in what those who deem themselves patriots have to say. 

so.....

why are you all ok with, and continue to stay in, the trump camp? we all know if hillary had done a FRACTION of these things, your heads would be exploding, for good reason. yet here you are cheering for trump. this is not even close to being a "patriot"...

I honestly don't know what you are talking about here.  Who thought Russia was our enemy a year ago?  

You are really falling apart here.  No new talking points from your Dem media yet.  Wait for it...they're cookin' something up!  I just know it!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly don't know what you are talking about here.  Who thought Russia was our enemy a year ago?  

You are really falling apart here.  No new talking points from your Dem media yet.  Wait for it...they're cookin' something up!  I just know it!

damn near every right winger in here and out in the real world. go back 2 years if it helps you "see it" more. 

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

damn near every right winger in here and out in the real world. go back 2 years if it helps you "see it" more. 

I guess I don't know anybody that has thought Russia has been our enemy for decades.  They do them and we do us.  I see little difference between the two on thier outlook on trying to run the planet.  Although, to be honest,  I think Putin has far better leadership abilities than we have in decades.  His country is pretty well united.  Ours is a fucking trainwreck.  And we all know who we can thank for that!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I guess I don't know anybody that has thought Russia has been our enemy for decades.  They do them and we do us.  I see little difference between the two on thier outlook on trying to run the planet.  Although, to be honest,  I think Putin has far better leadership abilities than we have in decades.  His country is pretty well united.  Ours is a fucking trainwreck.  And we all know who we can thank for that!

gmafb. 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

collusion is peanuts dude. the obstruction of the investigation into it, and other things, is where all the meat is. 

Oh funny how that’s changed the past year... You’re such a hack you can’t see it. It’s ok, we don’t expect much from you. 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

OMG, what a fucking pivot..lol.. collusion not panning out, switch to obstruction, let's try that angle.

Just now, F3600 said:

OMG, what a fucking pivot..lol.. collusion not panning out, switch to obstruction, let's try that angle.

It’s unreal. We have 14 months of evidence to the fact it was the collusion narrative. Hilarious. Such a hack. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh funny how that’s changed the past year... You’re such a hack you can’t see it. It’s ok, we don’t expect much from you. 

:lol:

nothing has changed ya dimwit. why do you think i didn't take skidmark welcher up on his original bet? because i knew nothing would become of the "official" collusion  charge as long as the repukes are in charge. christ, look at what happened with the senate and house investigations. if anyone is trying to change some sort of narrative it is you. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

nothing has changed ya dimwit. why do you think i didn't take skidmark welcher up on his original bet? because i knew nothing would become of the "official" collusion  charge as long as the repukes are in charge. christ, look at what happened with the senate and house investigations. if anyone is trying to change some sort of narrative it is you. 

Bahahahahhahhahahahahhha ok buddy. BahahahahahhahahBahahahahhahahaha

4 minutes ago, F3600 said:

a pivot ? lmfao. collusion is still there dude. its still the "base" of this whole investigation. it's just not exciting. 

you trumpsters are hoping that's all it is, and are pissed because it's leading into much more 

"waaaaaaaah, mueller is going farther than he said. this was supposed to stop at collusion" :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

a pivot ? lmfao. collusion is still there dude. its still the "base" of this whole investigation. it's just not exciting. 

Oh! Good pivot right back so you don’t look MC dumb. Good work. 

Slinger: but but what I meant is it’s not collusion we are after but collusion is the base. 

Bahahahahah what a hack. Lay down MC.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh! Good pivot right back so you don’t look MC dumb. Good work. 

Slinger: but but what I meant is it’s not collusion we are after but collusion is the base. 

Bahahahahah what a hack. Lay down MC.

His whole narrative has unraveled.  He is beyond pathetic.  :lol: