Check your account email address ×

a question for the supposed patriots

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They are one in the same are they not? They wanted the establishment to take a hit. Whether that is supporting Bernie or Trump, it’s the same. 

not really. they wanted trump to win. how much more clear could that be dude? they only wanted bernie to win the primary so trump would beat him in the general. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not really. they wanted trump to win. how much more clear could that be dude? they only wanted bernie to win the primary so trump would beat him in the general. 

Oh so you know their intentions? This is exactly what I’m talking about. You make these leaps without any evidence other than your opinion. You’re a dunce dude... You lack a serious hold on critical thinking. Is it possible what you said is true? Absolutely. Is it definitive? Nope. Learn the difference between opinion and fact. Jesus Christ you’re old enough...

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh so you know their intentions? This is exactly what I’m talking about. You make these leaps without any evidence other than your opinion. You’re a dunce dude... You lack a serious hold on critical thinking. Is it possible what you said is true? Absolutely. Is it definitive? Nope. Learn the difference between opinion and fact. Jesus Christ you’re old enough...

anyone with a fucking clue knows their intentions!!!!!!

holy fuck dude....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

anyone with a fucking clue knows their intentions!!!!!!

holy fuck dude....

This is exactly the point I’m making. Until such a time that someone is convicted there is no truth to what you say. Is it likely? Sure. But you seem to have such a flimsy grasp on reality that you can’t seem to fit it in your head that just because you want it to be true doesn’t make it so. 

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is exactly the point I’m making. Until such a time that someone is convicted there is no truth to what you say. Is it likely? Sure. But you seem to have such a flimsy grasp on reality that you can’t seem to fit it in your head that just because you want it to be true doesn’t make it so. 

stop with the nonsense. this whole fucking place runs on speculations, hunches, opinions, etc. it sounds like you are somewhat in agreement with what i'm saying, based on the bolded. so with that said, why is my grasp on reality "flimsy". flimsy beteter describes the conspiracies coming from the minds of momo, ben, sludget, tom, etc.

Edited by Snoslinger

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

stop with the nonsense. this whole fucking place runs on speculations, hunches, opinions, etc. it sounds like you are somewhat in agreement with what i'm saying, based on the bolded. so with that said, why is my grasp on reality "flimsy". flimsy beteter describes the conspiracies coming from the minds of momo, ben, sludget, tom, etc.

I don’t care what this place runs on. I care about the truth when it comes to saying a sitting US POTUS has colluded with an adversary. Is it possible, yes, obviously. But you aren’t capable of working in anything outside black and white. Is or it isn’t. Right or wrong. You just aren’t capable of framing an argument with anything past a 6th grade rhetorical structure. Be better. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t care what this place runs on. I care about the truth when it comes to saying a sitting US POTUS has colluded with an adversary. Is it possible, yes, obviously. But you aren’t capable of working in anything outside black and white. Is or it isn’t. Right or wrong. You just aren’t capable of framing an argument with anything past a 6th grade rhetorical structure. Be better. 

ok dude, i'll add "imo" or "i believe" or "seems like" to my posts and clear all this up :handjob:

funny you don't have the same concerns when it comes to the dem topics,  or trumpsters. 

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

ok dude, i'll add "imo" or "i believe" or "seems like" to my posts and clear all this up :handjob:

funny you don't have the same concerns when it comes to the dem topics,  or trumpsters. 

I absolutely do and make a habit of calling out nutjob articles and opinions. You new here? Maybe look around. And putting an “IMO” is a huge difference between “You’re  fucking wrong it’s proven” that you usually use. Just try to pretend to be anything other than a hack for a bit. I’ll bet you’ll find it’s a lot more fulfilling. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I absolutely do and make a habit of calling out nutjob articles and opinions. You new here? Maybe look around. And putting an “IMO” is a huge difference between “You’re  fucking wrong it’s proven” that you usually use. Just try to pretend to be anything other than a hack for a bit. I’ll bet you’ll find it’s a lot more fulfilling. 

no i won't :lol:

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Deranged. Holy shit dude... Does it at least make you feel better to put that in writing? 

Trump lied about the Russian attack and now its been proven they meddled in our election and yet he continues his refusal to protect every American from it happening again is treasonous.

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you know who you are.....

up until about a year ago you were all thinking russia was our enemy, and one of the top issues we should be focused on. all of your heroes said it, all of you believed it. we all remember the "i can see russia from my house" and other comments from the right. over the last year we have learned, without a doubt, that russia has infiltrated our voting "system". all of the intel agencies, and trump, have known this for quite awhile. yet trump has denied it, lied about it, defended russia, and did not implement the sanctions posed on russia by all of congress months ago. in addition to that, trump continually slams our intel agencies. the same intel agencies you once loved, advocated, and admired. my, how quickly some of you turn on a dime is rather amazing. 

that, imo, is traitorous, and once it's found out trump assisted, there's no debate about it. so, without trying to equate "apples to oranges" by referring to the lame "obama hot mic moment" or "we meddle in elections all the time" or "the 80s are now calling for their foreign policy back" comments......please try to the answer this question. i know i'll get the usual BS from the likes of sludgey, dave, momoron but i'm really interested in what those who deem themselves patriots have to say. 

so.....

why are you all ok with, and continue to stay in, the trump camp? we all know if hillary had done a FRACTION of these things, your heads would be exploding, for good reason. yet here you are cheering for trump. this is not even close to being a "patriot"...

Because I have yet to see evidence of 1 changed vote.

If a Facebook post is enough to make you change your vote, you'e too stupid to vote.

Oh, Hillary SUCKED.

Edited by Snake

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Because I have yet to see evidence of 1 changed vote.

If a Facebook post is enough to make you can be your vote, you'e too stupid to vote.

Oh, Hillary SUCKED.

so you're OK with everything else? if hillary was engulfed in the same situation you'd be OK with it?

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s called passing off his opinion as fact. He does it all the time 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so you're OK with everything else? if hillary was engulfed in the same situation you'd be OK with it?

I HAD to be ok with all the Obama shit. But liberals don't have to follow suit it appears.

She was Ill.  She lied also. She had few if any ideas or policies' I agreed with. She is very left wing. 

So... why the fuck would I ever vote for her?

TDS.

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

I HAD to be ok with all the Obama shit. But liberals don't have to follow suit it appears.

She was Ill.  She lied also. She had few if any ideas or policies' I agreed with. She is very left wing. 

So... why the fuck would I ever vote for her?

TDS.

i was referring to all russia has done, that we know of thus far. the oniy reason you're ok with is because it helped your side. imo 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i was referring to all russia has done, that we know of thus far. the oniy reason you're ok with is because it helped your side. imo 

Oh NOES!!! Clickbait! How will you recover..

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ALL Russia has done? :lol:

ALL?