Check your account email address ×

Floating rat cages.

29 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But the booze are free !!!

We were on a Caribbean cruise once and it was pretty good except you had to get up early every morning for breakfast and hurry to get off the ship for the shore excursions. Then before you wanted to hurry back to the ship before it set off for the next port.

They billed it as all inclusive but in the small print the booze was extra. Surprise bill at the end of it all. Oh well.

Not something we will be doing again.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I will never go on a cruise.   

If I want to see the Caribbean on a boat I'll charter one of these.

https://www.moorings.com/yacht-vacations/power-charter

Edited by Highmark

Wife and daughter have wanted to go on a cruise forever. I told them I’d drop them off at the airport. I can think of 100 trips I’d rather do. No thanks...

I remember reading in my police study material that in prisons, they NEVER let sex offenders work in the kitchens. 

What do you think those black guys are doing downstairs preparing 1000 meals for all the rich white fucks upstairs on the boats??? 

:wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit:    :handjob::handjob::handjob::handjob::handjob:

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I remember reading in my police study material that in prisons, they NEVER let sex offenders work in the kitchens. 

What do you think those black guys are doing downstairs preparing 1000 meals for all the rich white fucks upstairs on the boats??? 

:wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit::wackit:    :handjob::handjob::handjob::handjob::handjob:

FB_IMG_1490282503733~2.jpg