Check your account email address ×

ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That fucking idiot has ruined a lot of business for himself ......

I don’t understand it either.  He appears to be fairly knowledgeable  and technically proficient.  The drama he creates is just unreal.  I swear, sometimes it seems he’s just arguing with himself!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t understand it either.  He appears to be fairly knowledgeable  and technically proficient.  The drama he creates is just unreal.  I swear, sometimes it seems he’s just arguing with himself!

He knows his shit....he didnt start that way. He loves the sport obviously and has some skill and passion. He just cant let it go though. He's like Donald fucking Trump and his twitter :lol: 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ben has come a long way since ripping people off on FST parts but the one thing that has always remained is his retarded mouth 

Does he still make 400 hp on pump gas on an 1100T with just a flash and muffler?

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Does he still make 400 hp on pump gas on an 1100T with just a flash and muffler?

He certainly makes as much power as any tuner out there. I wouldnt deny his stuff runs.......its too bad his mouth runs just a little harder 

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ermahgerrrd!  Thats going to be a sweet sled. 

I'm jacked for sure. Guy said it ran great with stock clutching aside from a little more finish on the primary. Spin it as close to 8k as you can. It doesnt like any more timing up high and he was running 6 degrees of advance down low. I'll get her dialed right quick and hopefully get a few miles on this year.

I custom ordered a progressive 34-42 reverse grind helix for the 800 and tried it yesterday. Dang. Unconventional as hell but it solved my issues and shifts so smooth

On 3/2/2018 at 2:40 PM, f7ben said:

Cat primary junk at 3900 miles. Quality

No shit? 6500 on the f7,8500 on the f10 and I'm at 8000 on my turbo, in fact I was just asking hcs about this, hell im just going to run mine till it pukes and put a new one on

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: He does wreck alotta shit.

No kidding.  Pol clutches live just fine in mountain applications that get the shit tortured out of them all the time.  Leave it to Bhen.  

Just now, sledderj said:

No kidding.  Pol clutches live just fine in mountain applications that get the shit tortured out of them all the time.  Leave it to Bhen.  

They are what all the best primaries in the atv industry are designed after for the most part.

1 hour ago, sledderj said:

Been reading on Snowest they're being chewed up and spit out on the new axys. Junk with 600 miles for some. 

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Been reading on Snowest they're being chewed up and spit out on the new axys. Junk with 600 miles for some. 

I put 2400 miles on my Sks and have about 1800 on my Assault.  Clutching has been flawless.  Im trying hard to wrap my brain around that, unless there's a quality control issue, cuz its not a design issue. :dunno: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I put 2400 miles on my Sks and have about 1800 on my Assault.  Clutching has been flawless.  Im trying hard to wrap my brain around that, unless there's a quality control issue, cuz its not a design issue. :dunno: 

No shit.  I had a 16 pro s 800.  3500 miles not a lick of issues.   Some guys just read don't ride :dunno: 

Edited by Kev144
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

No shit.  I had a 16 pro s 800.  3500 miles not a lick of issues.   Some guys just read don't ride :dunno: 

2300 on mile and 0 primary issues. No bogie wheel issues either. The xcr is just the goat.