Check your account email address ×

ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Almost no sled is faster with the track tighter....you run them until they ratchet and tighten a cunt hair from there. I was told the scaffolding polaris sleds like to run a bit tighter on the track tension but did not find that to be true. Loose is fast

Yeah...I'd worry about too much ballooning if it's too loose though.  But, probably not enough speed with an 800 for that.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PUSSY LIPPED ASSHOLES......PUT A CAN ON THAT BITCH AND BEAT EVERYBODYS ASS DURING AND AFTER THE RACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is!  Guaranteed 40 pony gain!!!  GAUARANTEEEEEYYYYDDD!!!!!  DYNO PROVEN!!!!!!!

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I'd worry about too much ballooning if it's too loose though.  But, probably not enough speed with an 800 for that.  :dunno:

I guess it depends on the sled and the track.....if you have a single ply track full of studs and are running over 100 on the big end I would worry and probably not run it too loose. The 2 ply tracks dont balloon near as much but still it depends on the sled and the clearance I guess. Also depends if you have extroverts or not. If you dont have extro's I cant see being able to run loose enough to make normal sled have contact issues.

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I given you things that many dont do that make a difference. Good on you if you did them. Are you going to put the delrins in the secondary or did you do that too?  What the fuck is it that you were looking for. You want me to come over and port your cylinders and install and turbo on your fucking sled????  Would you like to dig into your clutch alignment , I have an alignment bar for your sled.....I'd drop it off for you if you apologize for being a gomer

:bigfinger: 

Well you made it sound like you had some secret go fast tips! Im not going full homo with porting and shit. Fuck season is almost over and I have already spend way too much on this beast. Ill drop it off in the fall for your clutching guru skillz. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guess it depends on the sled and the track.....if you have a single ply track full of studs and are running over 100 on the big end I would worry and probably not run it too loose. The 2 ply tracks dont balloon near as much but still it depends on the sled and the clearance I guess. Also depends if you have extroverts or not. If you dont have extro's I cant see being able to run loose enough to make normal sled have contact issues.

Do poos have extros?  I assume they come with Double plys.

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well you made it sound like you had some secret go fast tips! Im not going full homo with porting and shit. Fuck season is almost over and I have already spend way too much on this beast. Ill drop it off in the fall for your clutching guru skillz. 

The delrins get done on all my sleds if they are compressional springs.....that is an old school racer trick. You could dump the chaincase oil and add a full synthetic one. 

I'm curious how you ascertained that your ski alignment was good.....this is a critical one to top speed. 

45 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Eat a few less cheeseburgers and it will make your sled faster for free. :fuckoff:

Ill chop you off at the knee caps you ground grouse lummox!!!!!!1111122222 :groin:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Do poos have extros?  I assume they come with Double plys.

Yes on the 2 ply and I guess I dont know on the SBA.....I would imagine the SBA has extro's.....my Switchback did not 

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: More ownage.

Where the fuck have you been anyway?

Been snowmobiling, grooming and working too much to argue politics right now. :lol:

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PUSSY LIPPED ASSHOLES......PUT A CAN ON THAT BITCH AND BEAT EVERYBODYS ASS DURING AND AFTER THE RACE!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD POAWST PAINT HUFFER!!!!1!

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Ill chop you off at the knee caps you ground grouse lummox!!!!!!1111122222 :groin:

Ahahahahahahaha! ROUGHSHOD!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The delrins get done on all my sleds if they are compressional springs.....that is an old school racer trick. You could dump the chaincase oil and add a full synthetic one. 

I'm curious how you ascertained that your ski alignment was good.....this is a critical one to top speed. 

Well its good because i checked it!!!!! I already changed the chaincase oil because it said to at 500 miles but also some guys said they can come low from the factory. I think once I get the USI's and studs on this bitch it will be set up for diamond pounding domination!!! I ran every mother fucker down on the trails Saturday. Passed some fuckers doing 98, the lead guy was moving pretty good, I dont think he expected me to pass him. :lol: Did I mention I love this sled!!!!

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well its good because i checked it!!!!! I already changed the chaincase oil because it said to at 500 miles but also some guys said they can come low from the factory. I think once I get the USI's and studs on this bitch it will be set up for diamond pounding domination!!! I ran every mother fucker down on the trails Saturday. Passed some fuckers doing 98, the lead guy was moving pretty good, I dont think he expected me to pass him. :lol: Did I mention I love this sled!!!!

Yah ....I checked mine right away cause I read the same and it was good. I bet its a bad ass ride. Which skis you going with?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....I checked mine right away cause I read the same and it was good. I bet its a bad ass ride. Which skis you going with?

I still have the X2's from my etec. I was going to sell them but I hate the prosteers so much I am going to put them on. I already have new shapers for it. Just didnt want to ruin any more carbides just yet. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I still have the X2's from my etec. I was going to sell them but I hate the prosteers so much I am going to put them on. I already have new shapers for it. Just didnt want to ruin any more carbides just yet. 

ahh....didnt you have some fucked up mohawks or some shit?

18 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Mohawks add like 3-4 hp and 7-8 mphs!!!! Old school go fast trick! :thumbsup:

Do you have a clutch puller for that poo yet? I could be talked into selling you my puller and alignment bar

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

My racing cred is that I win races against other peoples sleds .....all the time. Have been doing it for a long time too. My sleds are fast and that is all there is too it and if that excites you its because it should. Now fuck off Ernie Fagolini

So you have no trophies, no sanctioned races, zippo.  You just line up impromptu with anyone and declare yourself a drag racing version of Tucker Hibbert.  Got it.  My uncle raced grass, asphalt and ice for over 40 years and my cousin still races a vmax4 tuned by him.   He’s got no place to put all the trophies.  That’s honest cred.  If you didnt strut around the forum with your chest puffed up calling everyone a moron, it wouldn’t be an issue.   You’re what we call a backyard Joey. :lol:  

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you have no trophies, no sanctioned races, zippo.  You just line up impromptu with anyone and declare yourself a drag racing version of Tucker Hibbert.  Got it.  My uncle raced grass, asphalt and ice for over 40 years and my cousin still races a vmax4 tuned by him.   He’s got no place to put all the trophies.  That’s honest cred.  If you didnt strut around the forum with your chest puffed up calling everyone a moron, it wouldn’t be an issue.   You’re what we call a backyard Joey. :lol:  

I'll just refer you to Analers avatar

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah but that cat 800 got beat by 600's... 

Yes....600's including my 600 class 4 stroke :lol: I also traded wins with every other sled there that weekend including Prestones etec 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yes....600's including my 600 class 4 stroke :lol: I also traded wins with every other sled there that weekend including Prestones etec 

That may be true but is his sled stock and what is his cell#? :lol:

BTW he is seriously a fucking halfwit....SMH. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My kids claimed most of mine lol