Check your account email address ×

ITS CFR TIME BITCHES !!!111

f7ben

You'll be rocking out with your cock out once you get that bitch dialed you'll be stripper happy. 1000 is a agriculture motor spinning so low but will make the hairs on your neck stand up in mid range trail and curl your toes on top end

56 minutes ago, Jet said:

You'll be rocking out with your cock out once you get that bitch dialed you'll be stripper happy. 1000 is a agriculture motor spinning so low but will make the hairs on your neck stand up in mid range trail and curl your toes on top end

I'll be spinning her up towards 8k....Should be fun

9 hours ago, Jet said:

Cat had a proto type ready, and Suzuki was always with holding cat from engine tech, that's why cat bought them out and started building there own engines, Suzuki held a 1/3 of the shares and had board seats. Suzuki was conservative

That sucks. Would have been an animal!

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Tease 

Trail port , D&D twins , Billet head , 56mm tb's and all the other standard bolt ons. Hopefully have it on the dyno before end of snow this year

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trail port , D&D twins , Billet head , 56mm tb's and all the other standard bolt ons. Hopefully have it on the dyno before end of snow this year

Eff word that’s going to make a sweet sled! 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think its gonna be a keeper cheese.....they dont make them like that anymore 

Yup, they’re all keepers. :lol: 

just saying if you do get sick of it and the price is right I’d probably take it off your hands. 

Sick of all these new expensive sleds that you can barely work on. Hell, you can’t even look em over after a ride without taking them all apart. And they’re no more reliable.  And I’m not buying new, spending at least $12k on something I can ride three times a year.  

Thinking something like you got there, cheap, fast, easy to work on. Throw some nice clicker shocks on it, put’r to the bar and hold on. :bc: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Yup, they’re all keepers. :lol: 

just saying if you do get sick of it and the price is right I’d probably take it off your hands. 

Sick of all these new expensive sleds that you can barely work on. Hell, you can’t even look em over after a ride without taking them all apart. And they’re no more reliable.  And I’m not buying new, spending at least $12k on something I can ride three times a year.  

Thinking something like you got there, cheap, fast, easy to work on. Throw some nice clicker shocks on it, put’r to the bar and hold on. :bc: 

You are reading my mind. Thing is so nice to wrench on. The ride is more than acceptable and its fast/reliable 

• Like 1

I shoulda had 1st 1000 Stock. I was beating these guys all day so they started timing the light to win. It was going well for them until they jumped friggen BAD in the 1000 final lol. So when they jumped I looked at them, then when I looked back at the light it was on and there I was sleeping lol. Was still a good day 

FBFB9698-98AC-43E5-A02C-B2C49B747009.jpeg

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wish we had races like that in MN......I would be all over it 

It’s gotten huge here since I took a break from it. It was hard to get 40+ sleds to a race before. At this race there were 42+ entries in 800 stock alone. It’s crazy. And very competitive 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

It’s gotten huge here since I took a break from it. It was hard to get 40+ sleds to a race before. At this race there were 42+ entries in 800 stock alone. It’s crazy. And very competitive 

Thats awesome

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I shoulda had 1st 1000 Stock. I was beating these guys all day so they started timing the light to win. It was going well for them until they jumped friggen BAD in the 1000 final lol. So when they jumped I looked at them, then when I looked back at the light it was on and there I was sleeping lol. Was still a good day 

FBFB9698-98AC-43E5-A02C-B2C49B747009.jpeg

Nice, so you're a professional snowmachiner :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Why was turbo dynamics banned from HCS

Ben has come a long way since ripping people off on FST parts but the one thing that has always remained is his retarded mouth 

• Like 1