Check your account email address ×

FBI deputy director stepping down immediately before the nunes memo release

Rod

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup ....the Russia bullshit that was crafted as an excuse for Hillary and the DNC is being choked up violently by the washington snakes. Fuck all of them 

With Strzok and his girlfriend already out I think it is just a matter of time before more of Mueller's "team" end up with pink slips.  Maybe even Mueller.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i have proof the trump admin reached out to russia to damage hillary, which is what the bet was about. i won the bet, dumb fuck.

No ...you have proof the DNC planted someone to lure idiot Don Jr into a meeting with the promise of dirt on Hillary. That is about as far from collusion as it gets. Pay up retard 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i have proof the trump admin reached out to russia to damage hillary, which is what the bet was about. i won the bet, dumb fuck.

You have proof? Why don’t you give it to Mueller before it’s too late? Pretty sure in all those links you posted up earlier no one from the trump campaign reached out to anyone. You showed proof of the dnc trying to setup Jr. and failed at even that.  

Just now, JEFF said:

You have proof? Why don’t you give it to Mueller before it’s too late? Pretty sure in all those links you posted up earlier no one from the trump campaign reached out to anyone. You showed proof of the dnc trying to setup Jr. and failed at even that.  

No no no.....its totally a coincidence the "lawyer" that had the "dirt" was connected to Fusion GPS and the Steele Dossier :lol: fucking retarded asshole needs put out of his misery 

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

:lol: no, not at all. jr actually declined offerings. my god ive never seen someone so.....lost 

Just now, motonoggin said:

You all get the fucking wall for playing the partisan shit game.

Up against the shit wall.

Dude....this shit is fucking awesome......heads are rolling. Who gives a fuck whos heads they are. Its literally imploding and its awesome

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No no no.....its totally a coincidence the "lawyer" that had the "dirt" was connected to Fusion GPS and the Steele Dossier :lol: fucking retarded asshole needs put out of his misery 

can you expand a little on that conspiracy? explain the russian roles? 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude....this shit is fucking awesome......heads are rolling. Who gives a fuck whos heads they are. Its literally imploding and its awesome

im pretty sure you lost your invite to unicorn island. trading your banana picker for a MAGA hat will do that :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

“Releasing this memo is just another way to discredit and draw attention away from the Mueller investigation and is a grievance and reckless attack on our nation’s security.  It’s politics at its worst.”

-Adam Schiff

Holy ducking moly!  Pants, filled with piss and shit.

He also said to protect the integrity of the FBI and DOJ.   What the fuck!   That's basically saying cover for them.  

Not confirmed, but Sarah Carter has been on the ball for quite some time....

SARA CARTER: SOURCES TELL ME AGENTS HAVE ACCUSED ANDREW McCABE OF ASKING THEM TO ALTER THEIR FORM 302 WITNESS INTERVIEW RECORDS; WRAY IS WEIGHING THESE ALLEGATIONS; IF TRUE, McCABE WILL BE STRAIGHT-UP FIRED
Remember, the FBI famously (notoriously) does not record interviews, so the Form 302 written records are the only records of FBI interviews that exist. And if Andy McCabe is asking agents to falsify those records...
Stay tuned: She says that if this is true, McCabe could be fired from the FBI in the next few days

All this top-level corruption going on in this country could bring the Dow Jones down. Goddamnit, I hope it doesn't. 

However, if that's what it takes to see Obie, Pantsuit, Homey and Flynch to get indicted, it might almost be worth it. These fuckers need to burn. 

I can NOT believe the support that fucking cunt Hillary has in this country. I just can't believe it. Why her? Why that fucking bitch? With all the intelligent women in this country, why does Hillary Rodham get the nod from the Dems?????

7 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I can NOT believe the support that fucking cunt Hillary has in this country. I just can't believe it. Why her? Why that fucking bitch? With all the intelligent women in this country, why does Hillary Rodham get the nod from the Dems?????

Money and power. Same with Pelosi. These folks can bring in the money for the party like no one else can. So they prop them up despite their obvious flaws.