Check your account email address ×

FBI deputy director stepping down immediately before the nunes memo release

Rod

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many ‘crimes’ have you accused Hillary of being guilty of without actually being tried or found guilty of any of your accusations...:snack:

Will you give trump a pass if the FBI says “ he didn’t intend “ to break the law?

Wow. TDS is strong in here. So if you can't join shitslinger in labeling the president guilty than you are a coward?  That's some fucked up shit right there.

Sloperyder and mc are beyond help, now slinger officially joins them. 

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many ‘crimes’ have you accused Hillary of being guilty of without actually being tried or found guilty of any of your accusations...:snack:

Mishandling of classified information on a non-governmental server? She wasn’t guilty of that? Oh really... She just wasn’t prosecuted. She was guilty of that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Mishandling of classified information on a non-governmental server? She wasn’t guilty of that? Oh really... She just wasn’t prosecuted. She was guilty of that. 

Do you know all the facts? :snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Did she or did she not use a private non-governmental server to transfer classified info? Sorry. 

Waiting for her to be prosecuted and found guilty before I make a determination.......:snack:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What to you call Team Buttpluggers site....:snack:

:owned: 

I wouldn't know. I've never been to it. So yeah you really got me there captain intellect...  :lol:

But hey, good talking to you before your next hiatus from here. :lol2:

• Haha 1

Well, I got SlingRider both juiced up. For a second there they thought they had a convert. NOT TODAY BITCHES!! @Zambroski take care of my light work. MC forgot where he left his computer, he won’t be back until tomorrow. 

Lets rehash: Congress determines the memo is damning. 2nd at FBI quits just hours before Congress agrees to release to public. Slinger is having a problem connecting dots. Snowrider is furiously fluffing away and rambling on how Hillary wasn’t transferring classified data on a non govt server. MC shat himself, but only a little, so it’s still a good day for him. 

24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well, I got SlingRider both juiced up. For a second there they thought they had a convert. NOT TODAY BITCHES!! @Zambroski take care of my light work. MC forgot where he left his computer, he won’t be back until tomorrow. 

Lets rehash: Congress determines the memo is damning. 2nd at FBI quits just hours before Congress agrees to release to public. Slinger is having a problem connecting dots. Snowrider is furiously fluffing away and rambling on how Hillary wasn’t transferring classified data on a non govt server. MC shat himself, but only a little, so it’s still a good day for him. 

👍

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I thought he was a lot more guilty 6 months ago than I do now. Still think there was impropriety, just not enough to take him down. But it doesn’t matter. If Mueller says he collided and needs to be removed, I’ll back him all day. If not, you won’t do the same. You’re weak like that. 

you'll "back" whatever the trumpsters tell you to back. you're fooling no one. rosenstein could be fired tomorrow, followed by mueller wednesday, and youll find some reasons to be ok with it. 

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pretty much bang on. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you'll "back" whatever the trumpsters tell you to back. you're fooling no one. rosenstein could be fired tomorrow, followed by mueller wednesday, and youll find some reasons to be ok with it. 

Hmm... Sorry bro no hackery here. I go with the facts not my opinion. Quick, off you go to find some new talking points on how you should respond to the basic shame firing of the number two in our FBI over obvious wrong doing that has Republicans and Trump literally giddy with joy. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hmm... Sorry bro no hackery here. I go with the facts not my opinion. Quick, off you go to find some new talking points on how you should respond to the basic shame firing of the number two in our FBI over obvious wrong doing that has Republicans and Trump literally giddy with joy. 

if you went with facts you'd know trump is guilty of collusion, obstruction, and likely much more. it couldn't get more obvious. but you keep playing dumb to impress your friends :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

36 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lol:

Just some quick backreading gave me all I needed.  WELL DONE SIR!!!!!  :lmao: Not to fear though....Maddow and Lemon will be on tonight for Slinger, Tooly, and MC to connect those dots and make it all seem goodly again!  Back tomorrow to show you what's what!  And I'll be around too for these fucking retard games!

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if you went with facts you'd know trump is guilty of collusion, obstruction, and likely much more. it couldn't get more obvious. but you keep playing dumb to impress your friends :bc:

Link please.