Check your account email address ×

FBI deputy director stepping down immediately before the nunes memo release

Rod

11 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Yes inspector, If this were a move ocorstrated by Trump don't ya think the media would be all over that??

not necessarily. they are too busy with the next "breaking news" stories. likely by design. i think it'd be rather easy to manipulate our media, sending them off in various goose chases. not all media, but many.

Edited by Snoslinger

8 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Man I love good fiction. Slinger have you ever thought about becoming a writer?  You spin some good stories.

ask yourself why trump would have put someone in charge of the fbi, who wasn't going to be "loyal". :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

not necessarily. they are too busy with the next "breaking news" stories. likely by design. i think it'd be rather easy to manipulate our media, sending them off in various goose chases. not all media, but many.

:lol:

Lol... Yeah, you go with that. This would be by far the biggest fuck up Trump has done. But alas... Probably not.

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't forget who put wrey in. wrey's "threat to resign" statements last week could have been staged, to make it look like he's unbiased and not a trump crony. things are getting hot for trump, so look for some drastic reactions in the near future. cornered animals will do a lot to escape.

More fucking conspiracies.....

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg. You’re a fucking moron. 

all BS aside, do you believe there is something "there" that needs to be fully investigated with trump? or have you completely lost your marbles and now believe everything needs to be "tossed out". just curious.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

all BS aside, do you believe there is something "there" that needs to be fully investigated with trump? or have you completely lost your marbles and now believe everything needs to be "tossed out". just curious.

No.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It all needs to be investigated you fucking moron. The difference between that and you and the rest of the crayon eaters absolute certainty on the subject is huge. You have more crackpot theories on it than is laughable. It has moved into the realm of sad. Everyday it’s something new. Nothing wrong with new, but you instantly do the “HERE IT IS” routine and start babbling about something that hasn’t even been developed by anyone other than an entire industry that hates Trump. That doesn’t make for reasonable information. Reasonable information and newsworthy information comes from Mueller and Mueller alone. Until he says it, it is just gossip. Stick to your TMZesque nonsense, and don’t even think about questioning my critical thinking on this subject until you can tell the difference between fact— what has come out of Mueller’s mouth— and every media story of the week that is Trump/Russia related. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It all needs to be investigated you fucking moron. The difference between that and you and the rest of the crayon eaters absolute certainty on the subject is huge. You have more crackpot theories on it than is laughable. It has moved into the realm of sad. Everyday it’s something new. Nothing wrong with new, but you instantly do the “HERE IT IS” routine and start babbling about something that hasn’t even been developed by anyone other than an entire industry that hates Trump. That doesn’t make for reasonable information. Reasonable information and newsworthy information comes from Mueller and Mueller alone. Until he says it, it is just gossip. Stick to your TMZesque nonsense, and don’t even think about questioning my critical thinking on this subject until you can tell the difference between fact— what has come out of Mueller’s mouth— and every media story of the week that is Trump/Russia related. 

well maybe if you wouldn't lure into the "deep state" nonsense like some of your buds do on occasion I wouldn't have to ask these questions. so it seems you're still clear on Mueller continuing, but it'll be interesting to see your reaction if he's shut down.

well maybe if you wouldn't lure into the "deep state" nonsense like some of your buds do on occasion I wouldn't have to ask these questions. so it seems you're still clear on Mueller continuing, but it'll be interesting to see your reaction if he's shut down.

It’d be interesting to see you not create and apply a narrative to everyone based off of fucked up backassward Logic, but I doubt we’ll get that either, eh? Take your partisan idiocracy and go play in the street. Your schtick may work with racers and sleeprs, but you aren’t nearly smart enough to do this effectively with someone who has an IQ over potato. It’s transparent and pretentious. The latter of which you have no right being seeing your sheer lack of critical thinking and total partisan hackery. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you going to respond to my other post or deflect away you fucking moron?

I just did retard. you're all pissy because some of us have you figured out. there have been enough facts in this whole situation over the last year that one should be able to take a side by now. there is no "gray area" for you to remain clinging to. so which is it with you?

a) you think trump is corrupt and the truth needs to come out somehow

b) you think he isn't corrupt and this is all a witch hunt

I just did retard. you're all pissy because some of us have you figured out. there have been enough facts in this whole situation over the last year that one should be able to take a side by now. there is no "gray area" for you to remain clinging to. so which is it with you?

a) you think trump is corrupt and the truth needs to come out somehow

b) you think he isn't corrupt and this is all a witch hunt

:pc: