Check your account email address ×

FBI deputy director stepping down immediately before the nunes memo release

Rod

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I just did retard. you're all pissy because some of us have you figured out. there have been enough facts in this whole situation over the last year that one should be able to take a side by now. there is no "gray area" for you to remain clinging to. so which is it with you?

a) you think trump is corrupt and the truth needs to come out somehow

b) you think he isn't corrupt and this is all a witch hunt

It does not matter what I think. It matters what Mueller thinks you fucking idiot. I can think he is Satan all I want, but i don’t have the knowledge of the situation and classified facts to make that decision. So excuse me for being the rational educated adult who doesn’t just label him guilty without verifiable evidence. Jesus Christ you can’t be this dumb? You are... 

If there is no grey area, why is he still potus. Answer that... 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It does not matter what I think. It matters what Mueller thinks you fucking idiot. I can think he is Satan all I want, but i don’t have the knowledge of the situation and classified facts to make that decision. So excuse me for being the rational educated adult who doesn’t just label him guilty without verifiable evidence. Jesus Christ you can’t be this dumb? You are... 

:lol: fucking knew it. what a damn coward you are. but don't feel bad, you're not alone....

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol; fucking knew it. what a damn coward you are.

Lololol the dumbest poster on the site. MC level dumb. Hahahahahaha. “If you don’t label him guilty before the enormous special council does, you are a coward!!!!”

The lack of critical thought in your statement is painful. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well?

Edited by Sleepr2

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lololol the dumbest poster on the site. MC level dumb. Hahahahahaha. “If you don’t label him guilty before the enormous special council does, you are a coward!!!!”

like I said, a few of us have you figured out and you're fuming about it. all I did was ask your opinion. should have been an easy question to answer but you chose not to, like I knew you would. I've had you pegged for years dude :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

like I said, a few of us have you figured out and you're fuming about it. all I did was ask your opinion. should have been an easy question to answer but you chose not to, like I knew you would. I've had you pegged for years dude :bc:

Bahahhahahahahaha detective has it figured out!

Go to bed MC...

I mean it’s so overwhelming that some lily nobody from PA has it figured out for certain, no reason Mueller can’t be done by now...

he is making a case, and needs to find out all details if he hopes to make things stick. you? scared to give your opinion on a snowmobile site for fear of looking too much like a lib :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

he is making a case, and needs to find out all details if he hopes to make things stick. you? scared to give your opinion on a snowmobile site for fear of looking too much like a lib :lol:

I thought he was a lot more guilty 6 months ago than I do now. Still think there was impropriety, just not enough to take him down. But it doesn’t matter. If Mueller says he collided and needs to be removed, I’ll back him all day. If not, you won’t do the same. You’re weak like that. 

I thought he was a lot more guilty 6 months ago than I do now. Still think there was impropriety, just not enough to take him down. But it doesn’t matter. If Mueller says he collided and needs to be removed, I’ll back him all day. If not, you won’t do the same. You’re weak like that. 

well that's really odd....there is more reason to believe he's guilty now, than 6 months ago. wtf?

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

He voted for a 5 time Draft dogging chickenhawk....that’s all you need to know about extramustardandspam

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why is he still investigating when you have him dead to rights already? Is mueller a stupid?

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I just did retard. you're all pissy because some of us have you figured out. there have been enough facts in this whole situation over the last year that one should be able to take a side by now. there is no "gray area" for you to remain clinging to. so which is it with you?

a) you think trump is corrupt and the truth needs to come out somehow

b) you think he isn't corrupt and this is all a witch hunt

B.

B.

B.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How many ‘crimes’ have you accused Hillary of being guilty of without actually being tried or found guilty of any of your accusations...:snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He voted for a 5 time Draft dogging chickenhawk....that’s all you need to know about extramustardandspam

49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can’t wait for you to reach the level of dementia that you can’t remember how to log in...

:lmao: MC :owned: Private Ryan :lol: 

@xtralettucetomatoe580 Tell the awoolie boys, Momo, and union Boy HI from you spot in the circle jerk :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

How many ‘crimes’ have you accused Trump of being guilty of without actually being tried or found guilty of any of your accusations...:snack:

Let's see how it works when the DOJ and FBI aren't under the Democrat thumb, not having to worry about repercussions, yuh? :lol:

“One more thing: she might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?” The obvious implication here is that Page wanted to go easy on Clinton in order to curry favor. Strzok wrote back, “Agreed. I called [FBI counterintelligence head] Bill [Priestap] and relayed what we discussed. He agrees. I will email you and [redacted] same.”