Check your account email address ×

FBI deputy director stepping down immediately before the nunes memo release

Rod

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

Rob Goldstone says he's guilty of "hyping the message" to Trump Jr. about Russia meeting.

EXCLUSIVE

JUL 11 2017, 8:26 PM ET

Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya Says She Didn’t Give Trump Jr. Info on Clinton

Your go to guy right there... And gal.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631

Edited by JEFF
added link

:lol:  Liberalism truly is....a mental disorder.  I'm not sure whats more glorious, the fact that this shit is finally having a light shined on it,  or watching guys like Slinger and Derprider losing their shit, still unable to wrap their brains around the fact that they've bought into a lie.  Yeah but Bono said..... :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reports are tonight McCabe was a leaker.   He may have made up a story that Preibus was upset about the FBI not willing to tell the press things they were reporting on were BS.   In other words he hung him out to dry in the press.

Reince Priebus was chairing a 7:30 a.m. intelligence meeting when one of the participants, Andrew McCabe, asked to speak to him privately.

McCabe, the deputy FBI director, closed the door and told Priebus: “We want you to know that everything in this New York Times story is bull--.”

The Times had quoted unnamed sources in reporting that Trump campaign aides and associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials. CNN had carried a similar report.

Priebus pointed to the three televisions on his office wall: “Here’s my problem, they’re going 24/7. Can the FBI say what you just told me?”

McCabe said he would have to check. Priebus thought he might come out of this a freaking hero.

A few hours later, McCabe told him the bureau couldn’t start the practice of commenting on newspaper stories or it would never end.

“Give me a break,” Priebus said. “I’m getting crushed all over the place, and you won’t say publicly what you told me privately?”

James Comey called later. “We really can’t do anything about it,” the FBI director told him. But Comey said he’d be willing to tell the Senate Intelligence Committee that the charges were bogus; he was sure its members would repeat that for the cameras.

Now, a week later, CNN was airing a breaking news story naming Priebus. According to “multiple U.S. officials,” the network said, “the FBI rejected a White House request to publicly knock down media reports about communications between Donald Trump’s associates and Russians known to U.S. intelligence.”

Priebus was stunned by the implication that he was pressuring law enforcement. Had he been set up? Why was the FBI leaking this information when one of its top officials had initiated the conversation?

Comey assured Priebus that afternoon that he hadn’t done anything wrong, but the story reverberated for days. “Is Reince Priebus Lying About the FBI?” Slate asked. “Reince Priebus Should Resign,” a Boston Globe columnist demanded. The damage was done.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/fbis-mccabe-now-stepping-down-suspected-in-leak-against-white-house.html

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy Shit. @Snoslinger is completely off the rails tonight. He has officialy passed MC as the dumbest fuck on the forum. What a hack. 

I cant say I am surprised but prepare to watch him and his idiot ass buddies MC and Toolkit go completely off the rails as the dominos that start to fall are Trumps deep state enemies and not Trump.

I despise Trump but it appears some of the swamp is about to start to be drained. This fucking POS at the FBI is just the first. There will be many more

Good on congressional republicans for voting to put the light of day on the bullshit that played out at the FBI with the corrupt FISA court

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant say I am surprised but prepare to watch him and his idiot ass buddies MC and Toolkit go completely off the rails as the dominos that start to fall are Trumps deep state enemies and not Trump.

I despise Trump but it appears some of the swamp is about to start to be drained. This fucking POS at the FBI is just the first. There will be many more

Good on congressional republicans for voting to put the light of day on the bullshit that played out at the FBI with the corrupt FISA court

Yup. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What McCabe pulled on Preibus with the media should land his ass in jail. That is some straight treasonous bullshit 

He is a snake. Rinse Penis is a smarmy little cunt, but what the fuck was/is the FBI doing. They need to rip the head off the thing and rebuild. I am going to be giddy if this all comes back and fuck starts D.C's underbelly. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He is a snake. Rinse Penis is a smarmy little cunt, but what the fuck was/is the FBI doing. They need to rip the head off the thing and rebuild. I am going to be giddy if this all comes back and fuck starts D.C's underbelly. 

I dont give a shit about Preibus.......the FBI deputy director has no business playing politics and choosing sides with the fucking media and the executive .....its bush league bullshit

Just now, f7ben said:

I dont give a shit about Preibus.......the FBI deputy director has no business playing politics and choosing sides with the fucking media and the executive .....its bush league bullshit

We saw it first hand in the election. They tried to play the game with Hillary and it backfired. Both ways... The colossal fuck up that was that election should be on the execs headstone. 

“Releasing this memo is just another way to discredit and draw attention away from the Mueller investigation and is a grievance and reckless attack on our nation’s security.  It’s politics at its worst.”

-Adam Schiff

Holy ducking moly!  Pants, filled with piss and shit.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you dipshits can ejaculate all over each all you want, but it's not going to change anything uncovered by the mueller investigation. :news:

the Mueller investigation is based on a lie which mean most everything he has will be fruit from a poisoned tree.  Mueller's investigation may not survive the sunlight.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

the Mueller investigation is based on a lie which mean most everything he has will be fruit from a poisoned tree.  Mueller's investigation may not survive the sunlight.

Yup ....the Russia bullshit that was crafted as an excuse for Hillary and the DNC is being choked up violently by the washington snakes. Fuck all of them