Check your account email address ×

FBI deputy director stepping down immediately before the nunes memo release

Rod

7 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I can NOT believe the support that fucking cunt Hillary has in this country. I just can't believe it. Why her? Why that fucking bitch? With all the intelligent women in this country, why does Hillary Rodham get the nod from the Dems?????

Because she’s dirt nasty evil... the DNC was broke and Hillary assumed financial control and basically give herself the nomination. The rest is very unintelligent hacks like slinger will literally vote for whoever the DNC tells them to.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure thing Dweezil.  Just make sure you don't over cook my home fries bitch.

Wait...we get home fries?  Awesome!  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Don’t have time to backread 8 pages.

What’s the consensus from the CE braintrust?

FBI bad, Trump Good?

:dunno:

Yeah....right...you "don't have time".  :lol:

Best not to back read.  Your whole reason for living is drying up.  :lmao:

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

FBI bad, Trump Good?

Be happy you didn't put any bets that you can welch on like Slinger does. :bc:   Cliffnotes:  You've been dead wrong.

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

He also said to protect the integrity of the FBI and DOJ.   What the fuck!   That's basically saying cover for them.  

This is amazing.  The spin on the MSM's is pretty creative right now.  And when I say "creative" I mean....like magic!  

Let's see, the last administration clearly used the powers of the DOJ and media to try and destroy the politcal competition and protect their own corrupt leadership by falsifying documents to underminine congressional investigations.

Meh....it's fine. 

Watergate was nothing compared to this.

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

FBI bad, Trump Good?

Pretty much sums it up.......Slinger got knocked about. He's in concussion protocol and in bad shape. He's now cheering for Patriots and expects them to win in a blowout. 

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

FBI bad, Trump Good?

you got it. everything that trump and his admin have done in regards to Russia, money laundering, obstruction, etc is all a set-up by Hillary and the DNC.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

This is amazing.  The spin on the MSM's is pretty creative right now.  And when I say "creative" I mean....like magic!  

Let's see, the last administration clearly used the powers of the DOJ and media to try and destroy the politcal competition and protect their own corrupt leadership by falsifying documents to underminine congressional investigations.

Meh....it's fine. 

Watergate was nothing compared to this.

Reverse this and imagine what is happening.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Reverse this and imagine what is happening.   

I can't imagine.  I mean if the tax plan was "armageddon".  WTF would this be?  

It's really too bad that the liberal news media are doing all they can to white wash the seriousness of what this means for our democracy.  And of course, they've spent 9 years grooming their minions to follow along without question.  I'm flipping between CNN and MSNBC right now just for the entertainment.  They are on "THE WALL" and Donny's "Impeachment".

UN  FUCKING  REAL.  Sad.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

coming from the same crew who promoted hacked Russian documents not long ago and constantly asked "it doesn't matter where the info came from, it's the info that is important"

:lol:

WTF are you talking about, just more talking out of your ass?  Who exactly, and what hacked Russian documents?