Check your account email address ×

Your Dictionary Definition of Racism Is Outdated Trash

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why would anyone think preaching to blacks would change anything when it's white people who have the problem?

Exactly! Also, we need to make sure the corner we choose doesn't already belong to someone selling dope. Making the block hot for those guys is just a dick move.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Exactly! Also, we need to make sure the corner we choose doesn't already belong to someone selling dope. Making the block hot for those guys is just a dick move.

Always fun to ride by and give em the head nod , make em walk around the corner for nothing.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

What have your actions done to address the plight of those you appear to be concerned about...90+% disagree with you yet you’re going to tell them you know best...:snack:

I think you are completely missing the point... 90% voted for Hillary. Ok, good. Now why? Is it because the other option made overtly racist comments? If the answer is yes, does that mean Hillary is the antithesis of that? No. It just means she didn’t suck as much in their opinion. Voting in a two party system does not mean they support that person, they are just rallying against the other. Huge difference. So don’t pretend like Hillary was the answer or that 90% meant anything more than protest against a Trump. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think you are completely missing the point... 90% voted for Hillary. Ok, good. Now why? Is it because the other option made overtly racist comments? If the answer is yes, does that mean Hillary is the antithesis of that? No. It just means she didn’t suck as much in their opinion. Voting in a two party system does not mean they support that person, they are just rallying against the other. Huge difference. So don’t pretend like Hillary was the answer or that 90% meant anything more than protest against a Trump. 

And that works both ways. Many who voted for trump questioned their choice while making it. Yet still saw him as the lesser of 2 evils.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Actually you’re completely missing the point......Moto is concerned with systemic racism - amd rightfully so - on one hand while his actions on the other run completely contrary to the very people he claims to be concerned about.  So who doesn’t understand - the 90+% or Moto?  Does he really care about the plight of minorities or is he simply paying them lip service?  And given his actions as they run contradictory to theirs - what makes him different than those he’s arguing with? 

If blacks are going 90%  for a party that is exploiting them. incarcerating, oppressing them.............then obviously some education is order on their part. No?

Stop letting Dems use you, take you for granite,  and then you will start to see real change.

• Gold Member
Just now, Cold War said:

If blacks are going 90%  for a party that is exploiting them. incarcerating, oppressing them.............then obviously some education is order on their part. No?

Stop letting Dems use you, take you for granite,  and then you will start to see real change.

Granted*  Granite is a rock.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

By doing what? Voting for the party that wants to make it harder for black people to vote at all?

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Actually you’re completely missing the point......Moto is concerned with systemic racism - amd rightfully so - on one hand while his actions on the other run completely contrary to the very people he claims to be concerned about.  So who doesn’t understand - the 90+% or Moto?  Does he really care about the plight of minorities or is he simply paying them lip service?  And given his actions as they run contradictory to theirs - what makes him different than those he’s arguing with? 

:lol: Dude, you are hilarious. Keep her going.  I got tears in my eyes from laughing so much, this morning.  

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If you recall, being mean to a different race isn't racism...

Neal

I think incarcerating blacks at three times the rate of their share of the population is well past "being mean".

Edited by motonoggin
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Type of stone* Rock is a music genre

:dunno:

://geology.com/rocks/granite.shtml

geology.com
Coarse grained granite

What is Granite?

Granite is a light-colored igneous rock with grains large enough to be visible with the unaided eye. It forms from the slow crystallization of magma below Earth's surface. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol: Dude, you are hilarious. Keep her going.  I got tears in my eyes from laughing so much, this morning.  

It's astonishing how he works Hillary into every thread....then defends her.  :lol: I seriously just crack up.  What a fucking loser groupie.  I'd bet he's got a full size cardboard cut-out of that lying hag....IN HIS LIVING ROOM!  Probably sets her a place at the table for dinner.

:lmao:

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Duh.  They commit crimes at a higher than average rate per capita.  I know I know.  Whitey bourgeoisies fault.

Black people are just as likely to use and deal drugs as whites, yet 80-90% of people incacerated for drug crimes are black.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Black people are just as likely to use and deal drugs as whites, yet 80-90% of people incacerated for drug crimes are black.

Tell them to avoid partaking in violent crimes while using and selling.  Problem solved.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's astonishing how he works Hillary into every thread....then defends her.  :lol: I seriously just crack up.  What a fucking loser groupie.  I'd bet he's got a full size cardboard cut-out of that lying hag....IN HIS LIVING ROOM!  Probably sets her a place at the table for dinner.

:lmao:

He fucks it.

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:dunno:

://geology.com/rocks/granite.shtml

geology.com
Coarse grained granite

What is Granite?

Granite is a light-colored igneous rock with grains large enough to be visible with the unaided eye. It forms from the slow crystallization of magma below Earth's surface. 

It was a joke son.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The law of averages combined with white flight segregation.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tell them to avoid partaking in violent crimes while using and selling.  Problem solved.

Legalize all drugs. Problem solved.

• Like 1