Check your account email address ×

Your Dictionary Definition of Racism Is Outdated Trash

12 minutes ago, JEFF said:

So what about  the 30 million minority owned businesses in this country? What shall you do with them?

I'll probably get the fuck out of the way and let their peers decide. 

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And MLK was wrong and an ass for it.  

Neal

Lol. MLK had no reason to think that. He was just mad, or something...

The caucacity...

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It is, but equality with black people is going to feel like oppression to white people.

Not a race war, no. A war against capitalism, yes.

I never suggested putting minorities in positions of power would improve anything. 

Thinking changing the skin the machine wears will change the way the machine behaves is silly. The machine is the problem. 

White cops are class traitors. Black cops are class AND race traitors. The system in which they operate still requires an underclass.

Are you seriously calling all black cops race traitors,????   As is every other black person who works within the system , judges, lawyers, business owners????

Silly to say blacks being in power do nothing to help other blacks.  Way out there , even for you.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Are you seriously calling all black cops race traitors,????   As is every other black person who works within the system , judges, lawyers, business owners????

Silly to say blacks being in power do nothing to help other blacks.  Way out there , even for you.

Thinking it will is neoliberal bullshit.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Thinking it will is neoliberal bullshit.

Uh-huh.  Blacks working, making a difference for themselves and others = race traitors, assholes.

Blacks robbing the Walmart or foot locker= :thumbsup:

Just now, Cold War said:

Uh-huh.  Blacks working, making a difference for themselves and others = race traitors, assholes.

Blacks robbing the Walmart or foot locker= :thumbsup:

Black people volunteering to be slave catchers is nothing new.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You have like zero idea of American history, don't you?

Cops were, and still are, slave catchers.

Why because I don't make broad bigoted, insane , claims about people and justify it by what happened 150 yrs ago.

Truth is, you would never call a black man a race traitor to his face.  So why would you spew that on here?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why because I don't make broad bigoted, insane , claims about people and justify it by what happened 150 yrs ago.

Truth is, you would never call a black man a race traitor to his face.  So why would you spew that on here?

He doesn't even know a black person or even met one I'm guessing.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I wouldn't because it's not my place. Part of the deal as a white race traitor is staying in my lane. 

You asked a question and now you're upset that I answered it in a way you don't like.

Maybe you should stop asking these questions if you don't like the answers, sea lion.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I wouldn't because it's not my place. Part of the deal as a white race traitor is staying in my lane. 

You asked a question and now you're upset that I answered it in a way you don't like.

Maybe you should stop asking these questions if you don't like the answers, sea lion.

They're race traitors!!!!!

Every last one of them . 

Lmao.  I figured as much, I just wanted to make you say it.

Just now, Cold War said:

They're race traitors!!!!!

Every last one of them . 

Lmao.  I figured as much, I just wanted to make you say it.

You didn't make me say anything that I wasn't already thinking. All cops are class traitors, and black cops are race and class traitors. This fact is neither new nor revelatory amongst revolutionaries.

You can now congratulate yourself on your little pretend victory and return to being a willfully ignorant fragile white boy.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You didn't make me say anything that I wasn't already thinking. All cops are class traitors, and black cops are race and class traitors. This fact is neither new nor revelatory amongst revolutionaries.

You can now congratulate yourself on your little pretend victory and return to being a willfully ignorant fragile white boy.

Ok, 

Revolutionary!!!!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Why are you dodging the question. If putting more minorities into positions of power isn't the answer than what is?

Surely, if   Detroit showed a decline in black incarceration, you would be touting it as proof of systemic racism.

I mean, this post right here shows a fundamental misunderstanding of my position. Probably deliberate because that's how you all conduct yourselves around here, but anyway...

Black people being part of a system, that I say is inherently racist, and nothing changing, actually supports my argument that the system itself is racist.

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

So what about  the 30 million minority owned businesses in this country? What shall you do with them?

Kill their shareholders and give the  excess profit to poor minorities...

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok then.  So, I won't bother with my answer.  Not that I cared enough anyway.  :lol:

But, seeing as how you changed your mind toward the end and DID want "what I have to say".  I think Pot is the safest.  Anything else is much more dangerous because of the rate it can be taken and entered into the blood stream.  

I just don't see us being close in social structure to Spain or Portugal.  At all.  But don't get me wrong...I'd be happy to watch the hundreds of thousands of overdoses wash by me into the gutter.  You do know that doing something like this would devastate the Negro and Indian population too, right?  Meh.....LET FLY is what I say.  My daughter is gonna have an easy way to get rich with the culling and complete idiocy legalizing smack will create!  GO BABY GO!

Well this is racist bullshit. Those communities already have addiction issues, legalizing drugs won't hurt Native Americans for the same reason banning alcohol wouldn't solve alcoholism in that community. Dry native communities in Alaska hasn't stopped the alcoholics from smuggling in liquor. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of supply and demand when it comes to this issue.

Still don't care btw, just engaging in discourse for the sake of doing something.

Do you even notice you get really happy at the thought of dead and/or incarcerated minorities? 

Edited by Wildboer

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And MLK was wrong and an ass for it.  

Neal

Lmfao, nah, Malcolm X was right for taking it to the next level. Protect yourself at all costs, even if that means shooting whites and cops. Why do you expect the oppressed to roll over and accept their oppression as an acceptable societal norm?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Lmfao, nah, Malcolm X was right for taking it to the next level. Protect yourself at all costs, even if that means shooting whites and cops. Why do you expect the oppressed to roll over and accept their oppression as an acceptable societal norm?

Ooo! ooo! I know, I know!

🙋

• Like 1