Check your account email address ×

Your Dictionary Definition of Racism Is Outdated Trash

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yeah.....blacks never did like Bill :lmao: Besides you missed the point - you’re actions relative to the cause you claim to support are no different from those you’re arguing against :thumbsup:

:lol:

You go ahead and argue which bourgeois Democrat oppressor would be less bad for the oppressed. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You go ahead and argue which bourgeois Democrat oppressor would be less bad for the oppressed. 

I’ll take the word and actions of those you claim to be concerned with over someone who’s on the outside looking in:thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Silly partisans. Always bringing it back to their red vs blue false dichotomy...

Tell that to those you’re pretending to be concerned with.....:snack:

More Black Women Are Realizing That the Democratic Party Is Full of Shit, New Poll Finds

https://www.theroot.com/more-black-women-are-realizing-that-the-democratic-part-1818650231

The Democratic Party has experienced an 11 percent drop in support from black women, while “the percentage of black women who said neither party represents them jumped from 13 percent in 2016 to 21 percent in 2017,” according to the 2017 Power of the Sister Vote poll, conducted by the Black Women’s Roundtable, an intergenerational public policy network, in partnership with Essence magazine.

The poll results were revealed Wednesday during the Congressional Black Caucus’ Annual Legislative Conference in Washington, D.C.

The brilliant Avis Jones-DeWeever made it clear that 53 years after Mississippi freedom fighter Fannie Lou Hamer cried the words, “I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired,” more black women in the United States are ready to take on the white savior of political parties: the Democrats.

As I’ve written previously, the Democratic Party is hell-bent on coddling the so-called white working class—as if these particular poor white folks who voted for Donald Trump aren’t just economically frustrated white supremacists—instead of focusing on and building with disenfranchised and oppressed communities who have remained doggedly loyal despite being taken for granted and advantage of time and time again.

It is no longer enough to prop up black women in placebo positions of power while the same vulture capitalists hold the purse strings and the same black-robe-wearing white supremacists on the bench hold the prison-door keys. It is no longer enough for Democrats to pretend that “we have a fine home here,” when black women are still made to enter through the back door and disappear when company comes over.

For many black women, it hasn’t been enough for a very long time.

The only people surprised by the results of the 2017 Power of the Sister Vote poll are those who haven’t been paying attention to the black women on the ground risking their very lives because they can see, feel and taste a different world not built on their cracked backs.

These are the liberals in power who didn’t pay attention—while black women paid in blood—even when it would have cost them nothing. Now, hopefully, it will.

If this poll is to serve as any indication, it already has.

@motonoggin 94% of black women voted for Hillary yet a rural white male who claims to care also has the audacity to tell them they are wrong and he knows better........hows that different from those you’re arguing with...:snack: 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Nor does it prove the system is racist.  

Neal

No?

Incarcerating blacks at a rate that's 3 times their share of the population doesn't prove the system is racist?

What does it prove, then? :snack:

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No?

Incarcerating blacks at a rate that's 3 times their share of the population doesn't prove the system is racist?

What does it prove, then? :snack:

oh I dunno, i have a pretty good idea.  But I bet you're gonna tell us.  Keep fighting the good fight. :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

@motonoggin 94% of black women voted for Hillary yet a rural white male who claims to care also has the audacity to tell them they are wrong and he knows better........hows that different from those you’re arguing with...:snack: 

Black people were still dying at the hands of white cops under Obama. 

BLM started under Obama. 

The 1994 crime bill was signed by a Democrat president.

Clinton's welfare 'reform' disproportionately harmed black families.

"When Clinton left office in 2001, the United States had the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Human Rights Watch reported that in seven states, African Americans constituted 80 to 90 percent of all drug offenders sent to prison, even though they were no more likely than whites to use or sell illegal drugs. Prison admissions for drug offenses reached a level in 2000 for African Americans more than 26 times the level in 1983"

:lol: More.............More!!!!

I would love to take the whole crew down town and have them hash it out on the street corner.  What do you say? we will make a day of it. Who ever is still standing I will buy lunch, beer and Tigers game.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Black people were still dying at the hands of white cops under Obama. 

BLM started under Obama. 

The 1994 crime bill was signed by a Democrat president.

Clinton's welfare 'reform' disproportionately harmed black families.

"When Clinton left office in 2001, the United States had the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Human Rights Watch reported that in seven states, African Americans constituted 80 to 90 percent of all drug offenders sent to prison, even though they were no more likely than whites to use or sell illegal drugs. Prison admissions for drug offenses reached a level in 2000 for African Americans more than 26 times the level in 1983"

Yet 90+% of a constituency you claim to care about disagree with you and your actions.......you’re telling them they are wrong...so how is that different from those you’re arguing against... :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yet 90+% of a constituency you claim to care about disagree with you and your actions.......you’re telling them they are wrong...so how is that different from those you’re arguing against... :snack:

Black people aren't infallible. 

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol: More.............More!!!!

I would love to take the whole crew down town and have them hash it out on the street corner.  What do you say? we will make a day of it. Who ever is still standing I will buy lunch, beer and Tigers game.

Sounds fun, but I just can't bring myself to beat up a bunch of old retards.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Sounds fun, but I just can't bring myself to beat up a bunch of old retards.

What are you talking about, goofy.

Preaching on the corner to blacks and if you are still able to walk after........... we have beers and watch ball.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Preaching on the corner to blacks and if you are still able to walk after........... we have beers and watch ball.

Oh fuck, I can easily win this.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Why would anyone think preaching to blacks would change anything when it's white people who have the problem?

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why would anyone think preaching to blacks would change anything when it's white people who have the problem?

A lot of them are unaware. They see blacks shooting,  killing, robbing, raping them, and they have no idea whitey is behind all this.  Blaming other brothers.   You need to educate black man as to who the real enemy is.  

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And what has that support yielded, exactly?

What has the Democratic party done for black people in the last 30 years?

Incarcirate them in large numbers. After all , they are superpredators. 

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Incarcirate them in large numbers. After all , they are superpredators. 

:groin: Motto slaps him off his dick...........Steve  gives him a shot to the chops while he is on the ground.