Check your account email address ×

Your Dictionary Definition of Racism Is Outdated Trash

35 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Incorrect, I rationally and justly argued the point.  I showed that the word is being co-opted, and how that co-opting doesn't further the goal of a solution to resolve racial issues.  You seem unable to comprehend that point.  You are so ensconced in word redefinition you fail to care at all how it bares out on the underlying issue.  You are a fraud, charlatan, a hackster.  Unappealing and unwoke.  Meh.

Neal

We could make up a new word if that's what you want, but it's probably not. 

Also woke is so 2016, it's the post-leftbook era now, keep up with the memes boy!

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

We could make up a new word if that's what you want, but it's probably not. 

Also woke is so 2016, it's the post-leftbook era now, keep up with the memes boy!

Or you could just use the existing, appropriate language already in place....

Meh.

Neal

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Or you could just use the existing, appropriate language already in place....

Meh.

Neal

I don't agree that there actually is existing, appropriate language for this issue. Do you just disagree that there is a race issue in America that falls outside the dictionary definition of racism?

24 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't agree that there actually is existing, appropriate language for this issue. Do you just disagree that there is a race issue in America that falls outside the dictionary definition of racism?

Absurd nonsense.

I do not agree that the race issue in America falls outside the definition of racism.  

I also don't believe that a system is racist.  There are individuals inside a system that can be/are racist, but systems themselves are agnostic.

Neal

46 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Absurd nonsense.

I do not agree that the race issue in America falls outside the definition of racism.  

I also don't believe that a system is racist.  There are individuals inside a system that can be/are racist, but systems themselves are agnostic.

Neal

So how do you explain the racial discrepancies of mass incarceration? 

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed they are parts of a system.  

How do you explain some areas being right on line with incarceration per citizen matching POC percentages?

Neal

The law of averages.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why owned?  Of course it's the law of averages.  It is average for most places to have rate of crime relationship to skin color percentage that matches. 

Neal

Oh damn, this sets off a liberal's racism alarm bells so hard but it's really just a comment on statistics. The key is understanding the correlation isn't genetic, it's societal.

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Fuck off bitchtits :handjob:

Dude, you do realize that Moto’s “lug flick” comment was the only “win” (in my eyes) that you and Moto together have been able to muster up with Neal.  He’s on the correct side of this debate....and has been since he jumped it.  With some slight exceptions

Very entertaining though.

22 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why owned?  Of course it's the law of averages.  It is average for most places to have rate of crime relationship to skin color percentage that matches. 

Neal

So you're saying that the incarceration rate of blacks is relatively close to their share of the population at large? Is that correct?

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, you do realize that Moto’s “lug flick” comment was the only “win” (in my eyes) that you and Moto together have been able to muster up with Neal.  He’s on the correct side of this debate....and has been since he jumped it.  With some slight exceptions

Very entertaining though.

Neil and I aren't on different sides of this debate, we're having respectful discourse. In case you haven't noticed I think Neil is one of the smartest members here.