Check your account email address ×

Your Dictionary Definition of Racism Is Outdated Trash

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There is a significant difference between fluid language and word co-opting.  The aforementioned word co-opting is disgraceful and idiotic.

Neal

Just admit it. You won't accept it because you want to equate systematic oppression by white people with black anger about being oppressed.

Radical centrist dogma demands that you pretend there are two equal sides to every issue. 

Edited by motonoggin
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Just admit it. You won't accept it because you want to equate systematic oppression by white people with black anger about being oppressed.

Radical centrist dogma demands that you pretend there are two equal sides to every issue. 

Ok, you just admit you want to be racist without being called a racist  and win arguments on the Facebook!!!!  :lol:

28 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Your petty, nitpicky, centrist ass point is about as useful as having no opinion at all on the topic though.

Absurd bullshit.  You cannot argue the point so you deem it meaningless.  That's a loss of argument.  Own it and move along you failed hard on this one.

Neal

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Is this all you think about anymore, racism? 

Thats your jew hating white privilege talking you rayciss!

Edited by Kivalo

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Your petty, nitpicky, centrist ass point is about as useful as having no opinion at all on the topic though.

Yup. 

39 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Absurd bullshit.  You cannot argue the point so you deem it meaningless.  That's a loss of argument.  Own it and move along you failed hard on this one.

Neal

Yes, that's exactly what you did. 

This hill is littered with the bodies of white people who have gone before you.

55 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I'm sorry, where did I say she made a solid argument? I said you're a linguistic determinist and you yourself proved me right.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I'm sorry, where did I say she made a solid argument? I said you're a linguistic determinist and you yourself proved me right.

No you miscomprehend.  Failing to see the difference between co-opting a word and the flexibility of language is a much more significant path of determinism actually.  Failure #2.

Neal

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. 

Yes, that's exactly what you did. 

This hill is littered with the bodies of white people who have gone before you.

Incorrect, I rationally and justly argued the point.  I showed that the word is being co-opted, and how that co-opting doesn't further the goal of a solution to resolve racial issues.  You seem unable to comprehend that point.  You are so ensconced in word redefinition you fail to care at all how it bares out on the underlying issue.  You are a fraud, charlatan, a hackster.  Unappealing and unwoke.  Meh.

Neal