Check your account email address ×

Your Dictionary Definition of Racism Is Outdated Trash

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Admit to the whole forum you're racist and I might learn to like you.

I'm an equal-opportunity haytah. I even hate some of my own people. Make that MANY of my own people. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

@motonoggin is doing a great job but it’s really not important to you as you’re just another typical white hypocrite who ignores what the community you claim to care about supports........90+% voted for Hillary because they know who better represents their issues........so while you’ve spent weeks peddling your fake outrage and concerns - your actions prove you really are not listening to those you claim to defend or simply don’t GAF......:snack: 

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@motonoggin is doing a great job but it’s really not important to you as you’re just another typical white hypocrite who ignores what the community you claim to care about supports........90+% voted for Hillary because they know who better represents their issues........so while you’ve spent weeks peddling your fake outrage and concerns - your actions prove you really are not listening to those you claim to defend or simply don’t GAF......:snack: 

Fallacy.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@motonogginso you know better than those you claim to care about and choose to represent on the forum.....:snack:

Hypocracy. 

Derp...

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So you're saying that the incarceration rate of blacks is relatively close to their share of the population at large? Is that correct?

No, averages by location, not per population.  Racism in densely populated areas, and also other social issues, leads to more people of color being incarcerated.

Neal

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's true that Democrats are an little better than Republicans.

But that's a pretty low fuckin bar, and it certainly isn't worth praise.

What have your actions done to address the plight of those you appear to be concerned about...90+% disagree with you yet you’re going to tell them you know best...:snack:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, motonoggin said:

Black population: 13%

Black prison population: 39%

:dunno:

And?

Those numbers are not strictly based on racism.  It is a component, but not the only factor.

Look at locations of more urban and rural areas compared to dense metro.  The dense metro areas will always have a higher incarceration rate for POC.

Neal

Just now, SnowRider said:

What have your actions done to address the plight of those you appear to be concerned about...90+% disagree with you yet you’re going to tell the, you know best...:snack:

I don't fault black people for voting for the perceived lesser evil. 

I think most black people would readily admit that she wouldn't do shit to improve the black experience in America.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

And?

Those numbers are not strictly based on racism.  It is a component, but not the only factor.

Look at locations of more urban and rural areas compared to dense metro.  The dense metro areas will always have a higher incarceration rate for POC.

Neal

That's not exactly a revelatory statement and doesn't prove the system isn't racist. It just proves that averages are the product of extremes.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't fault black people for voting for the perceived lesser evil. 

I think most black people would readily admit that she wouldn't do shit to improve the black experience in America.

Yeah.....blacks never did like Bill :lmao: Besides you missed the point - you’re actions relative to the cause you claim to support are no different from those you’re arguing against :thumbsup: