Check your account email address ×

Your Dictionary Definition of Racism Is Outdated Trash

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's pretty obvious that poor people in general commit more crime, regardless of race. I don't think anyone would disagree with that. 

Where racism comes in to play in this equation is the fact that the system has been designed from day one in such a way as to keep black people as the poorest members of the population. 

Capitalism needs this underclass in order to keep the working class in line and coming to work. The fact that it's a visible minority makes it that much easier. It's essentially a threat from the capitalist class to the workers. "Mind your manners or we'll just hire 'them' for less money than we pay you."

Black poverty rates are higher now because the black family has been destroyed.   You are right much of it is our system....the system of generational entitlement propagated by the left.  

Explain why other race poverty rates are MUCH higher than blacks if blacks have or come from 2 parent households when the others don't?

Did you ever think to ask yourself why the black family eroded since the great society programs and Roe v. Wade?  Black poverty rates have mirrored this collapse.   As has crime, education and.....you guessed it the 2 parent black household.

LBJ said it clearly.   "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years." 

chart10.jpg

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014 (4).png

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

More white moderate bullshit.

This is the precise reason why MLK didn't trust white moderates. 

So you co-opt MLKs Letter From The Birmingham Jail and somehow think you have the knowledge or right to apply it here....just stfu you do nothing fool.

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/45a/060.html

40 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They're afraid of the nonexistent white guilt that will pour over them if they admit the truth :lmao:

I was unaware Northern and Southern Mexicans were two different races.

Gun control laws? Pure ass Paterson stamps? Enlighten me Geoffrey.

It's pretty simple really.  Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.

Well for one we have an older population. Older folk don't commit violent crime for measley gains as often as younger do. We are also pretty much a rural state , tough to be a total scumbag when everyone knows who and what you are. 

28 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well for one we have an older population. Older folk don't commit violent crime for measley gains as often as younger do. We are also pretty much a rural state , tough to be a total scumbag when everyone knows who and what you are. 

What does this have to do with New Hampshire having a heroin problem?

Is it reasonable to think in a city like Detroit, where 90% of citizens are black, 96 % of those in leadership position  are black, 65% of police officers are black, majority of judges are black, you would see at least a little decline in black incarceration? 

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I don't care what you have to say, feel free to look dumb in any thread you wish. Personally, I don't see how anyone could be dumb enough to think the law is actually what prevents people from doing addictive drugs... or how you could be so stupid you don't realize all the addicts who are afraid of the law are already alcoholics.

On the real here Zam, how many illegal drugs are more fucked up than alcohol? Heroin is the only one I can think of.

Ok then.  So, I won't bother with my answer.  Not that I cared enough anyway.  :lol:

But, seeing as how you changed your mind toward the end and DID want "what I have to say".  I think Pot is the safest.  Anything else is much more dangerous because of the rate it can be taken and entered into the blood stream.  

8 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Its been tried already. Spain and Portugal did it and drug abuse went down. Try google, it works. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/07/05/ten-years-after-decriminalization-drug-abuse-down-by-half-in-portugal/#27e9a7c43001

I just don't see us being close in social structure to Spain or Portugal.  At all.  But don't get me wrong...I'd be happy to watch the hundreds of thousands of overdoses wash by me into the gutter.  You do know that doing something like this would devastate the Negro and Indian population too, right?  Meh.....LET FLY is what I say.  My daughter is gonna have an easy way to get rich with the culling and complete idiocy legalizing smack will create!  GO BABY GO!

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Is it reasonable to think in a city like Detroit, where 90% of citizens are black, 96 % of those in leadership position  are black, 65% of police officers are black, majority of judges are black, you would see at least a little decline in black incarceration? 

Black police showing out for the white cop...

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Black police showing out for the white cop...

Why would a black police chief put up with that.  Why would black judges? Why would city leaders who constantly call racism put up with citizens being unjustly prisoned because of race? Why would black citizens keep  electing leaders that would incarcerate them for being black???

It makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Why would a black police chief put up with that.  Why would black judges? Why would city leaders who constantly call racism put up with citizens being unjustly prisoned because of race? Why would black citizens keep  electing leaders that would incarcerate them for being black???

It makes no sense.

No it doesn't. I bet you could figure it out on your own if you want to.

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're all obviously experts on how to improve relations between the races. 

You clearly don't need my input. 

C’mon man!  Your goal as a radical isn’t to improve relations at all.  That makes no sense.  

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Exactly so STFU and go away.:thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So forgive me if I've missed it. But what in your opinion should be done to improve relations? 

I tend to agree with Zambroski and think you'd like nothing more than full breakdown in civilization, aka race war.   

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why? 

Why are you dodging the question. If putting more minorities into positions of power isn't the answer than what is?

Surely, if   Detroit showed a decline in black incarceration, you would be touting it as proof of systemic racism.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

C’mon man!  Your goal as a radical isn’t to improve relations at all.  That makes no sense.  

It is, but equality with black people is going to feel like oppression to white people.

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

So forgive me if I've missed it. But what in your opinion should be done to improve relations? 

I tend to agree with Zambroski and think you'd like nothing more than full breakdown in civilization, aka race war.   

Not a race war, no. A war against capitalism, yes.

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why are you dodging the question. If putting more minorities into positions of power isn't the answer than what is?

Surely, if   Detroit showed a decline in black incarceration, you would be touting it as proof of systemic racism.

I never suggested putting minorities in positions of power would improve anything. 

Thinking changing the skin the machine wears will change the way the machine behaves is silly. The machine is the problem. 

White cops are class traitors. Black cops are class AND race traitors. The system in which they operate still requires an underclass.

Just now, motonoggin said:

It is, but equality with black people is going to feel like oppression to white people.

Not a race war, no. A war against capitalism, yes.

I never suggested putting minorities in positions of power would improve anything. 

Thinking changing the skin the machine wears will change the way the machine behaves is silly. The machine is the problem. 

White cops are class traitors. Black cops are class AND race traitors. The system in which they operate still requires an underclass.

So what about  the 30 million minority owned businesses in this country? What shall you do with them?