Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

I've never seen a group of Americans more excited for our economy to take a shit 

emotional victims most of them are 

Lots of Bill Maher's around.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:
24,700.21287.26 (1.15%)

Jun. 19, 4:47 p.m. EDT - Disclaimer

I bet arctic Trumpster and Driftbitch has another fantastic day in the market. Lol. 

Wasn't bad for me.   Amazon and Netflix had solid days.   Kicking myself for not taking some more Apple and Facebook before trading closed.   My guess they will be back up by the end of the week.  

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

I've never seen a group of Americans more excited for our economy to take a shit 

emotional victims most of them are 

Who is excited you fucking halfwit? 

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

GIC's don't have that problem.  :lol:

My little trade nest is down about 2%  Mostly AMZN so pretty safe.  I set triggers today for that.

You’re  triggered alright Zambo the clown. Nobody gives a shit about your 2 shares of amazon. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Except a dumbass like you that keeps talking about it while your shares stagnate. 

I'm up more this year than your entire income from all sources including your spouse.  Thats just investmests ytd.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm up more this year than your entire income from all sources including your spouse.  Thats just investmests ytd.

Oh cmon dude , you are doing better than 500 bucks a year and we all know it !!!!   :bc:

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Many are saying it is. Trump has also created a situation where he’s given up all the economic stimulus bullets for when this thing goes south. And it will. 

Dude.  Being negative and predicting a crash is the oldest industry in the biz...the wording goes back to the 30s

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Of the main indicators of a major correction only a few apply now.   3 of our largest corrections occurred when significant speculation was occurring.  1929 Manufacturing and Railroad.   1998/9 .Com.   2008 Real Estate.   I just don't see that to those levels right now.

That cuz it’s not. :bc: 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:
24,700.21287.26 (1.15%)

Jun. 19, 4:47 p.m. EDT - Disclaimer

I bet arctic Trumpster and Driftbitch has another fantastic day in the market. Lol. 

Such an ignorant hateful dweeb.  Do you actually think I live and die on what the Dow is doing on a daily basis?  Just curious, what is your education level?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude.  Being negative and predicting a crash is the oldest industry in the biz...the wording goes back to the 30s

Such an ignorant hateful dweeb.  Do you actually think I live and die on what the Dow is doing on a daily basis?  Just curious, what is your education level?

Highschool equivalent.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well, I'd be edumacated enough to know what the word Cuckhold means.  

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, I'd be edumacated enough to know what the word Cuckhold means.  

Given you've been described as such by a half dozen guys other than me, Im glad you finally looked up the definition.  Gonna post a pic of my office next?  You just don't get it.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Given you've been described as such by a half dozen guys other than me, Im glad you finally looked up the definition.  Gonna post a pic of my office next?  You just don't get it.  :lol:  

Trumpsters were just repeating Steve Bannon like good little droids.

But you are the only one we know is a Cuckhold loser.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who is excited you fucking halfwit? 

No shit. He’s a fucking creep. I’ve got some skin in the game that I can’t touch. This maniac in the White House is playing games and being totally irresponsible. Between his tweets and now the tariff bullshit, he continues to destabilize the market. He’s a fucking child.