Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Could be any day now. Borrowed time.

Could be next year or year after that.  Could be a modest correction or something deeper.

The end result will be the markets will come back and you will be just fine.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

We are on the brink of serious, global economic turmoil. I’m simply waiting for the shoe to drop. You know in your guts it’s going to come apart. Just admit it. 

:lol:   Jesus h Christ on a pop-sickle stick where are you coming up with that?  If I knew it in my gut I wouldn't be all in concerning the markets.  I'm having an unreal year on a relatively flat market.

Yes we are well into one of the longest expansion cycles in modern times but other long expansions were not hit by a total collapse.  

us-economic-expansions_historical-chart_durations_periods.png

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

these the same wizards of wall street that were all in before the last crash :dunno:  

:snack:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

They saw the storm clouds a hellava lot sooner than braintrusts like you and RevKev, I’m pretty certain of that.  :news: 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Of course thats your story, EJ's guys were genius's while everyone elses got caught with their pants down.  

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who and what the fuck are you talking about?

The smart play, if you are at least five years away from retirement, was and will always be, leave the money in the market. I would think even a half assed mortgage broker would understand that.  Then again, aren’t you the guy who bought an annuity in his 30s?  If you were near or in retirement, an active advisor could, depending on the scenario, easily pull money to the sidelines or safer fixed income investments if they didn’t have the resources or risk tolerance to ride it out.  The drop occurred over 6 months, that’s a long time to have your pants down.  

Shots at EJ and myself noted, and responded to in kind.  :news:   Any more stupid hypotheticals you want accuse the entire profession of?

FTR the first personal shot came from you,  i took a shot at the company because they aren't any better than any of the rest of their peers at predicting the market.  As far as my financial experience and education goes lets not forget I went through my 66 licensing classes when you were still pumping shit out of portolets :news: :snack:  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

FTR the first personal shot came from you,  i took a shot at the company because they aren't any better than any of the rest of their peers at predicting the market.  As far as my financial experience and education goes lets not forget I went through my 66 licensing classes when you were still pumping shit out of portolets :news: :snack:  

Take your rain cloud douchebaggery somewhere else.  Yesterday you said Something about scamming housewives and how anyone could do this.   All I pointed out was the fact I have countless resources to analyze the market, and they extend far beyond The company I work for, as anyone in this industry likely does.  It was a fairly benign statement but in your zeal to a dickhead, you just had to comment, so I respond appropriately.   Also note that the only people who mention where I work are you moto and that moron RevKev, so that’s the company you’re in.  Why not post up my office address while you’re at it.  Keep up the good work.  

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

No one would know where you work if you didn't say so every other day.

Bullshit...and speaking of someone who needs to go suck start a shotgun.   What company do you work for no balls?

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Could be any day now. Borrowed time.

Youre rooting for it snowflake, just admit it 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit...and speaking of someone who needs to go suck start a shotgun.   What company do you work for no balls?

Well he quit his job at the gas co becuase they made him ride a snowmobile and his pants got wet. 

Then he went to work for weed rx, "you get high, we supply" 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was supposed to happen on election night, we have been on borrowed time ever since.

Let’s hope someone doesn’t start a trade war and ensures we have a global recession sooner than later.....

What kind of an idiot would do that?

Edited by ICEMAN!

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Let’s hope someone doesn’t start a trade war and ensures we have a global recession sober than later.....

when will this happen, 3 mo, 6 mo a year? Give it your best shot 

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Let’s hope someone doesn’t start a trade war and ensures we have a global recession sooner than later.....

His foreign policy is the same as his domestic policy, America first.:lol:

I'm not to concerned just yet.  We need to be rid of Trudeau.:lol:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

My crystal ball is on the fritz at the moment

At least you admit that.

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Youre rooting for it snowflake, just admit it 

Well he quit his job at the gas co becuase they made him ride a snowmobile and his pants got wet. 

Then he went to work for weed rx, "you get high, we supply" 

Im just being realistic. It's basically 7-10 year cycle.

You're busting on me for doing something I am good at, challenges me, and pays better. TFF:lol:

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Im just being realistic. It's basically 7-10 year cycle.

You're busting on me for doing something I am good at, challenges me, and pays better. TFF:lol:

So you disagree with all the babies here and its cyclical and has nothing to do with trump 

Im busting on you because you came to a snowmobile site and said the reason you quit was because they wanted you to use a snowmobile for work and your pants got wet :lol: 

Edited by washedupmxer

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

So you disagree with all the babies here and its cyclical and has nothing to do with trump 

Im busting on you because you came to a snowmobile site and said the reason you quite was because they wanted you to use a snowmobile for work and your pants got wet :lol: 

Lol. Yeah I quit because my pants got wet, it wasn't because the job was brainless, not challenging, and I could make at least twice as much doing something I liked.

Wet pants. :lol:

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lol. Yeah I quit because my pants got wet, it wasn't because the job was brainless, not challenging, and I could make at least twice as much doing something I liked.

Wet pants. :lol:

your words not mine dingleberry 

• Haha 1