Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

its exactly what you said I dont need to quote shit. How else would I even know? 

You had to work in wet pants all afternoon :lol:

You said you had the super gonnorrhea that's almost impossible to cure.

Prove me wrong.

Ben, I didn’t forget you.  Given you’re young, have several economic cycles to go through, and the fact that I gather you’re a risk taker, I go with something like this: 

*im not a fan of target date funds, they’re a one size fits all, that shift towards for fixed income investments as you near the target (retirement) date, so I didn’t put any of those in there

Vrtgx. 40%

Vfiax 25%

dfcex 10% 

rergx  10%

Vot. 15%

Some of those investments are emerging markets and international which are pretty strong right now but a couple years ago they were terrible so just beware.  I’m actually surprised you don’t have more lg cap options in there.   It’s a simple little portfolio that I put together quick with those options, but it would’ve returned 18.31% last year, 11.82% over the past five years, 9.94% over the past ten years.  And that is also assuming you are you set it and forget it type of guy which I know you were not so take it for what it’s worth

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Another glass houses pussy. 

Lol.

So you AREN'T a pussy when you make sure everyone knows where you work. And then when someone mentions it you cry. 

But I am a pussy because I'm smart enough to understand opsec and not disclose my employer. 

Makes sense.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol.

So you AREN'T a pussy when you make sure everyone knows where you work. And then when someone mentions it you cry. 

But I am a pussy because I'm smart enough to understand opsec and not disclose my employer. 

Makes sense.

No you're a pussy because you threaten to tattle

.I'm sure it's not your first time or last time you've done it

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben, I didn’t forget you.  Given you’re young, have several economic cycles to go through, and the fact that I gather you’re a risk taker, I go with something like this: 

*im not a fan of target date funds, they’re a one size fits all, that shift towards for fixed income investments as you near the target (retirement) date, so I didn’t put any of those in there

Vrtgx. 40%

Vfiax 25%

dfcex 10% 

rergx  10%

Vot. 15%

Some of those investments are emerging markets and international which are pretty strong right now but a couple years ago they were terrible so just beware.  I’m actually surprised you don’t have more lg cap options in there.   It’s a simple little portfolio that I put together quick with those options, but it would’ve returned 18.31% last year, 11.82% over the past five years, 9.94% over the past ten years.  And that is also assuming you are you set it and forget it type of guy which I know you were not so take it for what it’s worth

18.31% return ? Holyshit so If I parked 1M dollars on that one then it could have taken care all of my snowmobiling expenses just on that return alone eh ? Kinda of like skimming the cream fat off cow milk but retain the milk ( milk is 1M dollars part ) sounds nice :bc: 

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol.

Makes sense.

Mentioning where I’m proud to work once or twice is not so dirtbags like you can use it to threaten me or use as fodder.   It’s one of the most reputable and ethical companies in the industry why wouldn’t I be proud of that?  For the lack of a better description, what guys like you do is just not cool at all, you should have been waxed from here weeks ago.  Throw in your insane worldview and it’s pretty clear you’re a straight up loser.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Mentioning where I’m proud to work once or twice is not so dirtbags like you can use it to threaten me or use as fodder.   It’s one of the most reputable and ethical companies in the industry why wouldn’t I be proud of that?  For the lack of a better description, what guys like you do is just not cool at all, you should have been waxed from here weeks ago.  Throw in your insane worldview and it’s pretty clear you’re a straight up loser.

:cry:

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I always love it when some naysayer says, “I lost half my money in the last crash”.  Speaks volumes.  These are the same experts who think they got it all figured out.

Almost as entertaining as some doofus in his late 50's who becomes a financial advisor as a last resort, reads some company propaganda and thinks he's a pro. 

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was supposed to happen on election night, we have been on borrowed time ever since.

Don't be such a stupid cunt.  It was suppose to happen every election night.  You Trumpsters were calling for a full on collapse and $5,000.00 gold if Obama got in. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

https://investorjunkie.com/29127/edward-jones-review/

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/edward-jones.html

https://topratedfirms.com/brokers/customer/edwardjones-review.aspx

https://edward-jones.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

I just googled the name and reviews.  who'd a thought.

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

There are good and bad with anything.  Pretty foolish to hand over the keys to anyone without being closely involved in financial decisions.

The more you know the better off.