Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Dumb and dumberer pipes up. 

Still waiting to hear about that $150,000.00 gain on one trade. :lol2:

I already told you how I did it.  Still sticking to the lie your salary is $150k a year or, do you share that salary with your brother?

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I already told you how I did it.  Still sticking to the lie your salary is $150k a year or, do you share that salary with your brother?

Pretty light on details. Dumb dumb 

Did you forget your lie?

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What percentage did it climb during Obama’s first 3 ?  How much has Trumps gone up?  

Trump took a winning market and claimed it as his own. Since this thread started it’s been bland. 

Can you really be this dumb?

Summer rally starting tomorrow.:lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Pretty light on details. Dumb dumb 

Did you forget your lie?

Why does everyone need to repeat themselves for you?  If you quit spending so much time making up lies on forums, you might catch on to what everyone else is posting.

Its unreal you think you have some credibility ANYWHERE.

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What percentage did it climb during Obama’s first 3 ?  How much has Trumps gone up?  

Trump took a winning market and claimed it as his own. Since this thread started it’s been bland. 

Such fucking nonsense.  Are we going to just dismiss all the doom and gloom projections of what all the experts said would happen if Trump was elected?  Giving Obama credit for an economy that literally caught fire the week Trump was elected is a non starter.  For fuck sakes.  Stop being indoctrinated left wing shill.  You’re not even worthy of this conversation.  Look it up your self.  I already laid out the evidence.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

How are those same Fidelity funds doing?  Might want to check.:lol:

Its good to have knowledge in this business.  Ben could be up 30% this year.  :lol: Some really strong performing funds this year.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Such fucking nonsense.  Are we going to just dismiss all the doom and gloom projections of what all the experts said would happen if Trump was elected?  Giving Obama credit for an economy that literally caught fire the week Trump was elected is a non starter.  For fuck sakes.  Stop being indoctrinated left wing shill.  You’re not even worthy of this conversation.  Look it up your self.  I already laid out the evidence.

Dude, his idea of “investing” is buying guaranteed income certificates.  It’s like if I walked into a FA’s office and said, “yeah, talk to me about CD’s.”

You know he ain’t got shit because any real advisor would have him into real fund.....and not just sel him some garbage to get him out of his office ASAP!   :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dude, his idea of “investing” is buying guaranteed income certificates.  It’s like if I walked into a FA’s office and said, “yeah, talk to me about CD’s.”

You know he ain’t got shit because any real advisor would have him into real fund.....and not just sel him some garbage to get him out of his office ASAP!   :lmao:

I have a couple clients like him.  Cant tell them anything.  Common thread is they have TDS.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hey you forgot about the prescribed rate loan. :lol:

That's when he doubles down on the stupid.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey you forgot about the prescribed rate loan. :lol:

That's when he doubles down on the stupid.

I can’t remember all his idiocy.  Just the bullet points.

The “points” list is long and embarrassing.

:lmao:

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As if you weren’t calling for the Dow to crash if Obama got re-elected. 

Go back to getting owned in the dem lies thread moron 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

As if you weren’t calling for the Dow to crash if Obama got re-elected. 

Go back to getting owned in the dem lies thread moron 

Thats a pretty weak retort, I wasn't calling for anything other than hoping for his demise.  If you cant at least have an honest conversation, just confine your responses to some of your other buds in the dim bulb posse

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why does everyone need to repeat themselves for you?  If you quit spending so much time making up lies on forums, you might catch on to what everyone else is posting.

Its unreal you think you have some credibility ANYWHERE.

If you weren’t lying your answer would be shorter. 

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unreal.  Poor little gender confused child.

You probably saw a movie about a guy who was making big money in single trades and decided that you'd pretend it was you. You seem to confuse fiction with real life a lot.

But in real life if a low life like you made that kind of money off one trade, your answer would be, bought x shares of x on this date, sold it for x on this date.  You would have answered half an hour ago.  Not spent the time avoiding the question.  

You are probably researching stock prices now so you can make something up. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Over 80 all time market highs under Trumps administration in 2.5 years, despite the market being off in 28.  Net gain in that time around 50%.  Giving Obama credit for the market rebounding to its previous all time high under Bush is more than a little disingenuous.  As such, comparing 8 years of Obama to less than 3 of Trump is pointless at this stage.  

equal days into their term and Obama is slightly better

Imagine where the market would be now if the  same Republicans who wouldn't raise the debt ceiling before did the same now, let alone eliminate the ceiling and the sequester.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Imagine where the market would be now if the  same Republicans who wouldn't raise the debt ceiling before did the same now, let alone eliminate the ceiling and the sequester.

>30000?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You probably saw a movie about a guy who was making big money in single trades and decided that you'd pretend it was you. You seem to confuse fiction with real life a lot.

But in real life if a low life like you made that kind of money off one trade, your answer would be, bought x shares of x on this date, sold it for x on this date.  You would have answered half an hour ago.  Not spent the time avoiding the question.  

You are probably researching stock prices now so you can make something up. 

@Zambroski    How to chase away a lying faggot. You ran away so fast you scared little liar. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

@Zambroski    How to chase away a lying faggot. You ran away so fast you scared little liar. 

How fucking pathetic can you get? Now you quote yourself tagging Zamboni as you chase him around. Damn dude....you got it bad for him

So short dudes wearing plastic sandals is your thing  :hay: