Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No, but read the fine print.  We have a tool that shops cds all over the country.  Often times you can find some small blocks paying pretty good rates, north of 3%.  Last couple months the inventory has gone way down.

I read the article from their CEO....they intend to make that their base rate on deposits ....the are FDIC insured and it didnt mention a deposit limit.

I'll have to Google 

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats fucked up.  Not even close to what our chief economists are preaching or anything Id recommend.   I have a few like Berbie, including one due in next week to roll over about a million bucks worth of cds.  She’s gonna be happy when I tell her I’ll be lucky to find her 2.25% even for. 1-2 year.  Yields suck right now.

You wouldn't change direction, nor would anyone with an above average understanding of the markets.

Most of them are losers who claim mutual funds fees being too high let them have a stab.:lol:

Yah sure thing.

On 7/31/2019 at 5:13 PM, Zambroski said:

I don't need to look back at all.  SBYL.  Like I said, I'm not the liar here.

Also, why are you convinced I believe you make $150k a year?  :lol: Do you keep it in a safe in your "mansion".  

What a dork!  :lmao: 

:lol: Did you make $150,000.00 in one trade or not?

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: Did you make $150,000.00 in one trade or not?

Technically no, I didn’t sell.  But yes, I grew my investment to make more than “your salary” on the gains.

:lol: Your “salary”.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Technically no, I didn’t sell.  But yes, I grew my investment to make more than “your salary” on the gains.

What stock, when did you buy, how many shares, when did you sell?

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

My god you are a jelly hater, eh?  :lol:

Youve been in this thread from the start for no other reason than to spread your repugnance.  Maybe pay attention to what others are posting.  Do the work yourself.  I’m not your daddy and just going to do everything for you.

:lol2:

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You got some serious  issues dude.  Go buy some Boeing (BA)  stock or something......

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My god you are a jelly hater, eh?  :lol:

Youve been in this thread from the start for no other reason than to spread your repugnance.  Maybe pay attention to what others are posting.  Do the work yourself.  I’m not your daddy and just going to do everything for you.

So much deflection from such a simple question. 

Poor lying Zambo. 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You got some serious  issues dude.  Go buy some Boeing (BA)  stock or something......

All I did was ask him some simple questions. 

In yet another example of lying Zambo trying to impress people he claimed to make $150,000.00 in one trade. 

Yet he can’t seem to remember what that trade was. 

Any luck on finding out what those brown women in Congress said that was so anti American?  Make sure it’s worse than anything elcheeto has said. 

What about finding lies that Warren has said that are worse than Trumps?

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So much deflection from such a simple question. 

Poor lying Zambo. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s it throw Zambo the clown a bone. He needs all the help he can get. :lol2:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

All I did was ask him some simple questions. 

In yet another example of lying Zambo trying to impress people he claimed to make $150,000.00 in one trade. 

Yet he can’t seem to remember what that trade was. 

Any luck on finding out what those brown women in Congress said that was so anti American?  Make sure it’s worse than anything elcheeto has said. 

What about finding lies that Warren has said that are worse than Trumps?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

2% in 18 months. That’s some serious Trumpy winning. 

I mean...this is the very definition of a Triggered beta hater!

What's the matter, BarbieHands?  You don't want to back read to find the answer.  Hey, just keep calling everyone liar.  Clearly, it makes you feel superior and better about yourself. The truth seems horrifying to me.  I don't blame you for not wanting to accept it.:lol2:

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean...this is the very definition of a Triggered beta hater!

What's the matter, BarbieHands?  You don't want to back read to find the answer.  Hey, just keep calling everyone liar.  Clearly, it makes you feel superior and better about yourself. The truth seems horrifying to me.  I don't blame you for not wanting to accept it.:lol2:

The definition of deflection.  

Do you think anyone believes you have enough money, luck or brains to make $150,000.00 on one trade?

Zambo lies :groin:Reality

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

My cryptos are up 10% this week! :bc:

You are very brave.

What did you buy? Are you up or down overall?

Crypto fascinates me.  

"Here is  virtual currency we created and it is worth X because we say so. "

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

2% in 18 months. That’s some serious Trumpy winning. 

Man you could not come off any dumber when it comes to the markets yet you keep doubling down.  Let’s talk about a dozen different funds I’ve been putting in peoples portfolios that are up  30% in the last 6 months if we’re going to cherry pick time frames.

On 1/16/2018 at 4:09 PM, Zambroski said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cashed out a stock with just a nipple over a 60% return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure that's a record for me too.  If it isn't, it's a top three for sure.

Thanks Obama.  :lol:

I'm going to Disneyworld!!!!!  :lmao:

Image result for going to disney world gif

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Man you could not come off any dumber when it comes to the markets yet you keep doubling down.  Let’s talk about a dozen different funds I’ve been putting in peoples portfolios that are up  30% in the last 6 months if we’re going to cherry pick time frames.

Cherry picking is all you do. 

You've been talking year to date for months because it works well against the recovery from the last downtrun

At least 26,000 - 26,500 is relevant because it is when this thread started and the Trumpy cheerleaders started calling for 30,000 by the end of 2018.

Correction. 26,300. 

Edited by revkevsdi

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL!  That was a different stock I sold you fucking retard.  :lol:

People can believe what and who they want on forums.  That’s why nobody believes you at all.  Documented lies....for years.  :lmao: 

B6D1E325-61A1-4D38-AF7A-6FDBFDC02FF2.gif

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Cherry picking is all you do. 

You've been talking year to date for months because it works well against the recovery from the last downtrun

At least 26,000 - 26,500 is relevant because it is when this thread started and the Trumpy cheerleaders started calling for 30,000 by the end of 2018.

Yes I shouldn’t cite actual statistics.  If you had any understanding of the markets and just let someone competent guide you, you’d have averaged around 8% a year for 20-30 years.  Or be up 20 ytd.  Or up 50 since Trump took office. Pick your time frame.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  That was a different stock I sold you fucking retard.  :lol:

People can believe what and who they want on forums.  That’s why nobody believes you at all.  Documented lies....for years.  :lmao: 

B6D1E325-61A1-4D38-AF7A-6FDBFDC02FF2.gif

More Zambo the clown deflections.