Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It wasn’t a 150k trade you moron.  How does a man in his middle 50’s not know how stock trading works?

:lol: Stay safe...buy GICs!  

I know you didn’t make 150,000 on one trade. Everyone knows you were lying. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I know you didn’t make 150,000 on one trade. Everyone knows you were lying. 

Dude, just accept that you are an insignificant beta-cuck.  Make life easier on yourself.  What are you constantly trying to fight it?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, just accept that you are an insignificant beta-cuck.  Make life easier on yourself.  What are you constantly trying to fight it?

From the snowflake that lies about stock trades. 

Makes up stories about “teaching people lessons”

Thinks he was special for being accepted into the forces. 

Lectures people who were in Afghanistan and Iraq based on his extensive experience in Saudi Arabia during the 90’s. 

Suck it up cuck sucker 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

From the snowflake that lies about stock trades. 

Makes up stories about “teaching people lessons”

Thinks he was special for being accepted into the forces. 

Lectures people who were in Afghanistan and Iraq based on his extensive experience in Saudi Arabia during the 90’s. 

Suck it up cuck sucker 

I don’t lie.  All my shit is legit.

Now, you on the other hand.....well, all documented over two forums.  Oops!

:lol:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It wasn’t a 150k trade you moron.  How does a man in his middle 50’s not know how stock trading works?

:lol: Stay safe...buy GICs!  

Whatever you say, Momo... :handjob:

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn't know Zambo was a ho. Interesting. He did say he spent the 90's being paid to handle guns. 

The dude even told you what the stock was but, as normal, you zipped right by it so you could immediately dive into your bitter, crying posting of poison....that doesn’t work on anybody but you!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The dude even told you what the stock was but, as normal, you zipped right by it so you could immediately dive into your bitter, crying posting of poison....that doesn’t work on anybody but you!  :lol:

Sure you did.  You're too stupid to do the math on the trade let alone make the right call moron. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure you did.  You're too stupid to do the math on the trade let alone make the right call moron. 

Not sure what the first sentence was.  Did you read my post or just “zip” by it again?

It’s important for you to continue to believe you are smart and financially capable.  Convince yourself of whatever you want.  It’s just yourself though.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure what the first sentence was.  Did you read my post or just “zip” by it again?

It’s important for you to continue to believe you are smart and financially capable.  Convince yourself of whatever you want.  It’s just yourself though.

"Did you profit by $150,000 on one trade?"

Was my question. Your most recent answer was.  Technically no because I didn't sell yet.

Are you sticking by that answer? You seem to have trouble deciding what "truthy answer" you want to go with.

Zambo deflection time.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

"Did you profit by $150,000 on one trade?"

Was my question. Your most recent answer was.  Technically no because I didn't sell yet.

Are you sticking by that answer? You seem to have trouble deciding what "truthy answer" you want to go with.

Zambo deflection time.

That wasn’t your question.  That was my answer to your real question though.  It’s not technical a “MADE” profit until sold.  I haven’t sold yet.

SBYL.  Does all this losing feel like winning?  :lmao:

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That wasn’t your question.  That was my answer to your real question though.  It’s not technical a “MADE” profit until sold.  I haven’t sold yet.

SBYL.  Does all this losing feel like winning?  :lmao:

Just to be clear on the math. 

An example of this would be.

You would have bought 5,000 shares at $10.00. The shares went up to $40.00 and you did not sell.

Is that the kind of multiples you claim happened?

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just to be clear on the math. 

An example of this would be.

You would have bought 5,000 shares at $10.00. The shares went up to $40.00 and you did not sell.

Is that the kind of multiples you claim happened?

You tell me.  Backread.  

I'm not your dad and going to do everything for you.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You tell me.  Backread.  

I'm not your dad and going to do everything for you.

I made it as simple as possible for you.

Yet you still deflect.

Such a cowardly liar. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I made it as simple as possible for you.

Yet you still deflect.

Such a cowardly liar. 

It's no deflection you half-witted clown.  It's all in this thread.  But, keep being a good little beta and think you have some "gotcha" moment in which to somehow hand some "win" on.

:lol: What a fool.  

Oh, and if ever you want to test your "bravery" on my cowardice...you let me know.  Pussy.

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's no deflection you half-witted clown.  It's all in this thread.  But, keep being a good little beta and think you have some "gotcha" moment in which to somehow hand some "win" on.

:lol: What a fool.  

Oh, and if ever you want to test your "bravery" on my cowardice...you let me know.  Pussy.

It's not entirely clear because you keep changing your lies dumb dumb. 

Do you know at a weak moment you only claimed that the trade was only $160,000.00 not the profit from the trade.

:groin:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's not entirely clear because you keep changing your lies dumb dumb. 

Do you know at a weak moment you only claimed that the trade was only $160,000.00 not the profit from the trade.

:groin:

Link(s)?

On 12/16/2018 at 12:34 PM, Zambroski said:

I never said "$150,000"  You said that was your salary after I berated you and you got triggered.  SBYL..at one time, that one trade was worth 160K so, once again...and as always, you've been bested by some complete stranger on the internet.  Maybe you shouldn't have such a rich history of lies and awkward bitterness on the web.  Somebody here with brains may take you seriously but..as it is, you've got Tools and MC.  :lol: 

"They were class eleventy rapids and me (along with my brother and co-owner of our little plastic boat) were not AFRAID to take them down!!!!"

LOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Zambo the liar Caught again.:lol2: