Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, f7ben said:

I dont get along with bikers.....theres a whole gang of them still threatening me for the ass beating I laid on some big fucking retard :lol:

:lol:

women-bikes.jpg

Edited by Highmark

On 6/6/2019 at 3:15 PM, revkevsdi said:

I’d tell them to listen to a cheerleader from Edward Jones. :lol:

They won’t make any money but they can listen to lots of cool catch phrases. 

Thanks for playing.  Your integrity shines bright.

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

they are 100x worse than bikers

but it sure is fun passing em slow dropping it into 2nd and creeping along 2-3 mph faster 15 ft in front of em. THen watch em suck them diesel fumes.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

but it sure is fun passing em slow dropping it into 2nd and creeping along 2-3 mph faster 15 ft in front of em. THen watch em suck them diesel fumes.

Is it jealousy of their fitness that causes that reaction?  

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

No.....Harley guys are the absolute most annoying fucks on the planet

Yes, FUCK THEM! it's so fucking annoying when they blip the throttle at 2 in the morning thinking they are the next vanilla ice "cool" dude ,  nothing wakes you up faster than a group of dicks on their Harley.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yes, FUCK THEM! it's so fucking annoying when they blip the throttle at 2 in the morning thinking they are the next vanilla ice "cool" dude ,  nothing wakes you up faster than a group of dicks on their Harley.  :lol: 

I leave the bar when they come in.....I dont need any more fights or trouble with biker fucks. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:05 PM, f7ben said:

A buddy of mine stopped by yesterday. He was ranting how much he hates the loud bikes. I mean like REALLY hates the bastards. I agreed x2. 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Up 382 pats.  Go hope and hype!

Making numerous dollar bills today. Almost back to my, ALL-TIME HISTORICAL HIGH. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

yep, kh

Cool bikes, there was an orange 500 with pipes that was ported in my area, the guy that had it weighed maybe 110 LBS and was a good rider, he rarely got beat.  There was 750 in the next town over that was real fast too, but the rider was afraid of it.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Cool bikes, there was an orange 500 with pipes that was ported in my area, the guy that had it weighed maybe 110 LBS and was a good rider, he rarely got beat.  There was 750 in the next town over that was real fast too, but the rider was afraid of it.

A bud of mine had the 750 . Fucking animal. I had another bud that was a pro moto cross racer. He liked to take mine once a month or so and have a good little rip. Was fun to watch him with it.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

A bud of mine had the 750 . Fucking animal. I had another bud that was a pro moto cross racer. He liked to take mine once a month or so and have a good little rip. Was fun to watch him with it.

I lived in a small town and you could here the guy on the 500 screaming it around. His nickname was bird bones.  The bike he had prior was a Yamaha 305, that was worked well but he only took the baffles out of that.

On 6/7/2019 at 12:05 PM, f7ben said:

The club guys are the worst. One of my oldest and best friends is a heavy for a local "club". He chose that lifestyle years ago and we kinda stopped hanging out. You can't believe the drama these faggots start. I like riding bikes but I don't like hanging around with those poser wanna be bad asses.