Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Youve been hoping for the markets to crash since this thread started.  Sorry to disappoint you.

18 months and it’s down 800 points. 4,800 away from where the Trumpsters said it would be. 

So much winning. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

18 months and it’s down 800 points. 4,800 away from where the Trumpsters said it would be. 

So much winning. 

You can repeat that lie as much as you want and it still doesnt make it true.  We said it could, not that it would.  Spin it any way youd like, its how most people successfully save for retirement over the long term.  And its still up over 7000 points since he won the election.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You can repeat that lie as much as you want and it still doesnt make it true.  We said it could, not that it would.  Spin it any way youd like, its how most people successfully save for retirement over the long term.  And its still up over 7000 points since he won the election.  

As a percentage a much slower growth rate than Obama's market. 

To pay for it Trump had a tax cut that is bringing in billions less.  He's spending more than Obama even though Obama had two Republican wars and increased social costs. 

Doesn't a small part of you want Trump to lose so you can start hating trillion dollar deficits again?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

As a percentage a much slower growth rate than Obama's market. 

To pay for it Trump had a tax cut that is bringing in billions less.  He's spending more than Obama even though Obama had two Republican wars and increased social costs. 

Doesn't a small part of you want Trump to lose so you can start hating trillion dollar deficits again?

Whew.  You have quite an imagination.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whew.  You have quite an imagination.  

What’s the average growth rate since Trumps inauguration vs Obama’s?

or are you disputing Trumps trillion dollar deficits?  How the fuck did he screw up the winning economy Obama handed over?

I made a bundle today...…………..BIG FUKKEN DEAL!!!!!

I'll probably lose it tomorrow!!!

The stock market sucks, don't let anybody tell ya' different.

For every ONE person you know who made money, there are 9 that lost.

It fukken sucks. It's a form of legal gambling, and it's controlled, and manipulated by big money Wall Street, GREED MEISTERS!!! Yes, dirty little fukkers who live for MONEY!!! They can never have enough MONEY!! 

Ugly fucks like Steve Mnuchin, that gotta' have BIG BUCKS to get a hot broad. 

Who's that fat, ugly bastid that used money and his film contacts to get broads? He agreed to a 40 million dollar Settlement !!!!! Fukken bastid, having 40 million dollars!!! 

Who's the only people that have that kind of money???????? Yeah, the fukken money bastards of NEW YORK!!  

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sure,  other than the fact that 2 of the 3 points are 100% true. the tax revenue number being lower is false but when spending is up that much it's immaterial.  

my comment was that the market is up over 500 pts today. That was it.   Besides, the market in Obamas first 2 1/2 years hadnt even gotten back to the previous high when Bush was in office.  Trumps got  5 1/2 more years to get the debt under control, that same debt that Obama managed to let double under his watch.

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What’s the average growth rate since Trumps inauguration vs Obama’s?

or are you disputing Trumps trillion dollar deficits?  How the fuck did he screw up the winning economy Obama handed over?

Im not interested in debating with you, you’re dishonest and move goal posts.  The markets up over 500 points today and the economy is humming along nicely under Trumps stewardship. 

Edited by DriftBusta

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I got killed today

That's 'cause you're a homo. You bought a 2006 used performance car, and you gotta' re-build half the fukken suspension. You're gonna' sink a fortune into that car. BMW parts require a second mortgage, and possibly your first-born child.

You need to be beaten. Not killed, but soundly beaten. There is no cure for your kind of brain, other than physical beating.  

I wanna' GTFO of the market. I like when I make money, but I FUKKEN HATE when I lose a bundle the next day!!

Fuck the market. I'm just takin' a gamble that we might see a trade agreement with Mexico, China. 

I might be makin' a big mistake. I HATE the volatility and fragility of the stock market. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wanna' GTFO of the market. I like when I make money, but I FUKKEN HATE when I lose a bundle the next day!!

Fuck the market. I'm just takin' a gamble that we might see a trade agreement with Mexico, China. 

I might be makin' a big mistake. I HATE the volatility and fragility of the stock market. 

Jump off the highest point of the roof

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Up 207.19.  Trump bad.  Economy bad.  :lol: 

Right....up 700 this week because the fed needs to cut rates to stave off a recession. Market loves stimulus. That's for sure. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You thinkin it's gonna be a bloodbath for yer?

No....I think tomorrow and Friday are gonna be really good for me and really bad for you. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We'll what about after all that.

Not sure....hopefully soon after that I'll hit my price target and reassess my current allocation.