Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is the FED just outright buying securities now because nobody with a functioning brain is buying at a these levels.

It’s gonna really crash hard. I agree the feds gonna be broke and there will be nothing to bail the country out and all the countries assets will be sold for a dime on the dollar.......oh wait this is the plan.

FUCK THE TRUMP ECONOMY

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is the FED just outright buying securities now because nobody with a functioning brain is buying at a these levels.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It’s gonna really crash hard. I agree the feds gonna be broke and there will be nothing to bail the country out and all the countries assets will be sold for a dime on the dollar.......oh wait this is the plan.

FUCK THE TRUMP ECONOMY

Dumb and fuckin dumber right here folks.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The next year will be very interesting for sure.  This came across the desk today.   Its one of the 1000s of opinions and analyses that are out there daily.   

EE2622E6-1D28-42FD-8142-0B8884C20C5F.jpeg

Interesting for sure....we are in totally uncharted territory. We've never had monetary policy driving the market for as long as we have now in the face of staggering debt and deficits.

I dont see a way it ends well but I've never been right a single time before so :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

23.16 pe ratio

100% driven by QE and completely ignoring fundamentals

What could.possibly go wrong

The market drops one year in about seven on average.  Stop trying to make it more complicated.

Pick a strategy and stick with it for the long haul.:bc:

• Thanks 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The market drops one year in about seven on average.  Stop trying to make it more complicated.

Pick a strategy and stick with it for the long haul.:bc:

Nah.....I'm gonna lose all my money and retire poor. Fuck this fake ass monopoly money driven pile of corruption

• Gold Member

Best year so far in my career.  401 is doing real well.  Pension looking solid, huge raises hitting the trade.  And I don’t have to work till next year on top of that!!!!  Worked around 190 days this year.  Looking at my schedule next year it will even busier if I want to work it.  My goal is to be done paying Social Security next year around July.   House has been increasing in value at over a $1000 week.  Plus the gubermint will pay me my EV subsidy when I do taxes next!!!   Nothing but a great year 2019 was!!!!

America Fuck ya!!!

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Best year so far in my career.  401 is doing real well.  Pension looking solid, huge raises hitting the trade.  And I don’t have to work till next year on top of that!!!!  Worked around 190 days this year.  Looking at my schedule next year it will even busier if I want to work it.  My goal is to be done paying Social Security next year around July.   House has been increasing in value at over a $1000 week.  Plus the gubermint will pay me my EV subsidy when I do taxes next!!!   Nothing but a great year 2019 was!!!!

America Fuck ya!!!

Right on man. Good for you. If you have a skill and work hard you can make some very good money in this country. You may never be rich but you can live a very comfortable lifestyle with only your health to worry about. 

Cheers to another great year in 2020. :bc: 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm there now....it not that bad 

Almost made $10k yesterday Bhennie. It's really sad you are too pig headed to take advantage.

But it's your life, so more power to ya.

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

Almost made $10k yesterday Bhennie. It's really sad you are too pig headed to take advantage.

But it's your life, so more power to ya.

Most stubborn yet cocksure ignorant guy I’ve known in a while.  Usually late 40s the lightbulb finally goes on.