Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

11 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Thanks for the tip on the reit...poor benshort

Two of them updated performances with the new increases, 16% one year, 13% inception and the other 33% one year, 13% inception.  There is money to be made with zero market exposure as well without sacrificing returns.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Most stubborn yet cocksure ignorant guy I’ve known in a while.  Usually late 40s the lightbulb finally goes on.

It's a shame this thread really has the potential to be a value source of investment ideas for members to float around and share info. 

Instead  :lol:

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I know. That's what I hate about the market. Any day, it can tank, and I'll lose all my gains. 

Well you're gains arent built on fundamentals so you should expect them to be susceptable

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well you're gains are built on fundamentals so you should expect them to be susceptable

I don't really know too much about the market. Basically, I just take a chance and let it fester. 

I'm taking a chance on the MEXICO/CANADA deal, and a gamble on the China deal.  

I live like a street-bum, so I don't really need a ton of money, that's why I can let it ride. 

I made a ton today, but of course I could lose it tomorrow.  

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You ain't seen nothing yet

JP Morgan predicts no recession in 2020.  Stocks are valued within the standard deviation of the 25 year avgs. Just another opinion with  fact.

Edited by DriftBusta

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

JP Morgan predicts no recession in 2020.  Stocks are valued within the standard deviation of the 25 year avgs. Just another opinion with  fact.

No trade deal , declining profits , manufacturing recession etc etc

Theres a reason the fed is slashing rates and printing money as fast as the presses allow it. 

Just now, f7ben said:

No trade deal , declining profits , manufacturing recession etc etc

Theres a reason the fed is slashing rates and printing money as fast as the presses allow it. 

Bah, there are so many more inputs that impact what happens with the economy and the markets.  I leave it to the analysts with initials after their names to help guide the investment decisions I have to advise people on.  You should too.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Bah, there are so many more inputs that impact what happens with the economy and the markets.  I leave it to the analysts with initials after their names to help guide the investment decisions I have to advise people on.  You should too.

For every analyst you find that says one thing ill find two that say another

Buffet sitting on 128 billion in cash...cant find anything he likes

Tell.me why the Fed has added 1 trillion fucking dollars of QE????

Just now, f7ben said:

Regardless, None of it impacts what should be your long term strategy of what you should be saving and how you should be investing it.  Unless you think like moto, in which case I recommend you start planting pot plants and going off the grid.  :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who the fuck looks at their portfolios every day? I look at mine like twice a year. 

Well Ben seems to be all concerned with the VIX, and 1000 things that have zero to do with how to prepare for his retirement, ask him.  :dunno: 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Buffet has jumped the shark for a good while now.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Regardless, None of it impacts what should be your long term strategy of what you should be saving and how you should be investing it.  Unless you think like moto, in which case I recommend you start planting pot plants and going off the grid.  :lol: 

You mean the touchy feely approach to the current market timing does not work?