Dow 26,000:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Debt to GDP approaching 110%

Interest rates at historic lows

Government and corporate debt at all time highs

Bubble market based on nothing but QE

PE ratio at 3rd highest ever

Yah , real fucking healthy :lol:

Daily noise does nothing for long term strategies.

I probably have less than 30% in US equities, its where it happens to be at this point.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Daily noise does nothing for long term strategies.

I probably have less than 30% in US equities, its where it happens to be at this point.

Massive debt is not daily noise. There is literally no way out of this situation. 

Our govt and populace will be bankrupted by the last 2 decades of spending and central bank policy

It's all over

• Gold Member

Massive debt is not daily noise. There is literally no way out of this situation. 

Our govt and populace will be bankrupted by the last 2 decades of spending and central bank policy

It's all over

Hope you prepared well enough to survive

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with monopoly money. Enjoy your 22% year at the expense of future generation financial freedom

Fucking worthless boomer

Oh I’d beg to differ.  There’s that butthurt envy and hate rearing it’s ugly head again.  You’re more easily led than Smales...and that’s saying something....

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This bubble is going to be really bad when it pops. Worse than 2009

Don’t quit your day job.  You’re not even licensed to do that, let alone offer investment advice.

Edited by DriftBusta

It's all over

What did this do back in 2009?  :bc:

This is what smart diversification looks like without sacrificing gains.  

https://skylinewealth.ca/InfoSheet/SAREIT-Information-Sheet.pdf

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh I’d beg to differ.  There’s that butthurt envy and hate rearing it’s ugly head again.  You’re more easily led than Smales...and that’s saying something....

Don’t quit your day job.  You’re not even licensed to do that, let alone offer investment advice.

I just hope you dont kill yourself when the bubble pops....most slimy used car salesman types probably think about it. 

I mean when the rake is swinging from the bed sheets it warms my heart but I dont hope that for you

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just hope you dont kill yourself when the bubble pops....most slimy used car salesman types probably think about it. 

I mean when the rake is swinging from the bed sheets it warms my heart but I dont hope that for you

Slimy.  That’s nice Ben.  Merry Christmas to you too!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nobody could have guessed the Fed would inject 1.5 trillion fucking dollars in a matter of months

I did. Also said this will be run completely into the ground never to be paid back moving on to something different. 

People like you and I are along for the ride, we have zero say in any of it. 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I did. Also said this will be run completely into the ground never to be paid back moving on to something different. 

People like you and I are along for the ride, we have zero say in any of it. 

I think the plan is to subjugate the masses with poverty. The rich will own everything and the poor will get nothing but famine. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think the plan is to subjugate the masses with poverty. The rich will own everything and the poor will get nothing but famine. 

Yep.

I’d take it a step further and say they weren’t lying in UN Agenda 2030 and what’s etched into the Georgia guide stones and say they want 90% of us gone completely. 

Just now, bussman said:

Yep.

I’d take it a step further and say they weren’t lying in UN Agenda 2030 and what’s etched into the Georgia guide stones and say they want 90% of us gone completely. 

The US middle class and our rights have always been a thorn in the side of globalists. Impoverishing us has been priority number one for these fucks for decades. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The US middle class and our rights have always been a thorn in the side of globalists. Impoverishing us has been priority number one for these fucks for decades. 

Killing the market would wipe out pretty much everyone's retirement. 

Just now, f7ben said:

That’s why they’ve done absolutely everything in their power to destroy us. It saddens me, and I’m guilty of it, dividing us to conquer us worked. 

I’ve made my decision though. I‘ll believe in God the father until the end and will take only liberty or death. Fuck these evil bastards. 

Just now, bussman said:

That’s why they’ve done absolutely everything in their power to destroy us. It saddens me, and I’m guilty of it, dividing us to conquer us worked. 

I’ve made my decision though. I‘ll believe in God the father until the end and will take only liberty or death. Fuck these evil bastards. 

Well....I dont need any religion to stand next to you if it ever comes to it. I agree the division of the masses has worked flawlessly. Look at us argue amongst ourselves over who gets what scraps and who's fault it is when the answer is obvious daily....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1