Check your account email address ×

gawd....

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo Meathead - we don't need our own site - that's what the buttpluggers did - because we are big boys and capable of expressing ourselves and dealing with all you knuckledraggers.  They are thin skinned pussies who got beat at their own game.  :news: You see dumbass - we keep the interwebs in perspective unlike you and your clown posse.  It's clowns like you who can't keep it in perspective and take it too serious - hence I pull your strings at will, post, respond, move on, and repeat. :bc: 

You think I take anything you do here seriously?  :lol:You're a fucking child!  A baby!  A little pussy here!  Nothing more.  Just somebody who needs a lesson on actions and consequences.  Toot your own horn somewhere else that you think you are "moving the needle".  Most here just see you as a pest....in need of extermination.  And if thise were my site...you'd be TOAST a long time ago.  You bring nothing here....NOTHING.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You think I take anything you do here seriously?  :lol:You're a fucking child!  A baby!  A little pussy here!  Nothing more.  Just somebody who needs a lesson on actions and consequences.  Toot your own horn somewhere else that you think you are "moving the needle".  Most here just see you as a pest....in need of extermination.  And if thise were my site...you'd be TOAST a long time ago.  You bring nothing here....NOTHING.

Of course - because you're a mental midget who's incapable of engaging people who do not share your opinion.  :news:. In fact - I'm still waiting for you to 'teach me a lesson' :lol: You're a typical delusional dimwit who thinks long winded, unfounded, and uneducated responses riddled with idle threats constitutes a grasp of the issues and people you are engaging.  Truth is - you're so wrong and full of propagated bullshit most of the time - it isn't worth conversing with you.  :snack:

Here are some educated democrats.  See any problems?  Or similarities?

Senate race draws bankrupt candidates

636055749733388551-dan-bice-500x500.jpg Daniel Bice, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 11:08 p.m. CDT August 1, 2016

636056657612202731-bicecol02.jpg

(Photo: Journal Sentinel files)

You don't have to be bankrupt to run for office in Milwaukee.

But, apparently, it doesn't hurt.

All three Democratic candidates vying for an open Senate seat in the city have filed for bankruptcy in the past eight years.

In fact, the frontrunner for the seat — state Rep. LaTonya Johnson — has filed twice in the past three years, with the second case still open.

The winner of the three-way primary contest — Johnson, Milwaukee School Board member Michael Bonds and former legislative aide Thomas Harris — is all but assured of succeeding state Sen. Nikiya Harris Dodd, who is not running for re-election. No Republicans are running for the seat.

Johnson, a Milwaukee Democrat, first filed for bankruptcy in 2013, putting much of the blame for her financial troubles on Act 10, Gov. Scott Walker's signature bill curbing collective bargaining for state workers.

Johnson, who operated an in-home day care center, Anointed Child Care Services, was the local union chief for Milwaukee child care providers. She said Act 10 disbanded the union and changed the way child care providers were paid. One conservative outlet has disputed this account, however.

The 44-year-old politician initially filed under Chapter 13 of the bankruptcy code, meaning she would reorganize her debts and pay them over a longer period while keeping her house. But last year she switched to a Chapter 7 filing, which would allow her to walk away from her unsecured obligations such as credit card debts.

Johnson listed assets of slightly more than $153,000 and liabilities of nearly $188,000, including more than $40,000 in unpaid taxes and another $62,000 in student loan debt. She also had a number of medical bills, something she said was due to the fact that she didn't have health insurance.

But in July 2015, just two months after a judge discharged many of her debts, Johnson was back in court, filing another Chapter 13 bankruptcy petition. She reported $131,000 in assets and some $126,000 in liabilities, including nearly $37,000 in delinquent federal taxes (which cannot be discharged). She blamed an accountant for the unpaid taxes, which she said she has now cleared.

"I filed for bankruptcy (a second time) to keep my house," Johnson said last week. "I bought that house when my daughter was 4 years old. She's 19 now. It was the only home that she knew. I didn't want to lose my house."

Johnson said she has been fighting foreclosure actions for years and finally received a stay in January. She said people in her district can identify with her financial struggles. She noted that numerous people on the city's northwest side have lost their homes or filed for bankruptcy.

"For people who live in the inner city of Milwaukee, they all know this struggle," said Johnson, who makes $50,950 a year as a state lawmaker. "It's very seldom that you find an elected official who has been a part of the struggle."

Not in this race.

Harris, a former legislative aide and lobbyist, filed for bankruptcy in 2008, listing $118,000 in assets and $189,000 in liabilities. He listed his primary debts at the time as the mortgage on his house and nearly $50,000 in student loans.

Harris, 36, said he was one of many hit hard by the recession prompted by the collapse of the housing bubble. The bank eventually foreclosed on his north side house and sold it at a sheriff's sale in 2011.

"It was the downturn in the economy," said Harris, who previously worked for state Sen. Lena Taylor, a Milwaukee Democrat, and Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele. "A lot of Americans across the country can feel that pain."

He added, "A lot of things happen when you're in your 20s."

In the end, Harris' case was dismissed for failure to pay the filing fee. Harris said he was able to pay off his debts without completing his bankruptcy.

Bonds, the third candidate in the race, had perhaps the most complicated bankruptcy case of the trio.

He and his wife, Kathy, filed for bankruptcy in 1989.

Then in 2011, Bonds went to bankruptcy court again on his own. Bonds is an associate professor in the department of educational policy and community studies at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. His wife is a principal in Milwaukee Public Schools.

Bonds, 57, blamed the family's financial troubles on the fact that his wife had been transferred from running a high school to overseeing an elementary school. At one point, the pair was pulling down $227,000 a year.

Initially, he filed a Chapter 7 petition, reporting assets of $242,490 and liabilities of $331,375, including $10,000 in federal taxes.

The U.S. Trustee's Office, which monitors bankruptcy cases, then accused Bonds of acting in "bad faith" for giving apparently misleading statements about his wife. A bankruptcy judge then tossed Bonds' case.

But the trustee eventually concluded that Bonds had been misled and poorly represented by his attorney. Bonds was allowed to file for bankruptcy again under Chapter 13, the section allowing reorganization of debts.

Just last week, Bonds — who finished second in an April race for Milwaukee alderman — paid off his creditors under his bankruptcy plan. Bonds' wife and son, meanwhile, have each filed for bankruptcy since 2013.

Bonds did not return calls about his past financial troubles.

Johnson, the state rep, said she was stunned to find out that Bonds had gone bankrupt before.

"I don't know why the hell he filed," Johnson said of her campaign foe. "I've never come close to $200,000 (in annual household income). I wouldn't know what to do with it if I had it, just to be honest."

4 minutes ago, Legend said:

I'm sure some do, just like the majority of poor dumb black people support Clinton. Do you refute it?

The demographics of their supporters are there for anyone to see.  To refute the facts is just plain ignorant.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The demographics of their supporters are there for anyone to see.  To refute the facts is just plain ignorant.  

What did I refute? 

There is poor dumb people of all races that support all different ideals and parties. To not understand that is just plain ignorant. 

Of course - because you're a mental midget who's incapable of engaging people who do not share your opinion.  :news:. In fact - I'm still waiting for you to 'teach me a lesson' :lol: You're a typical delusional dimwit who thinks long winded, unfounded, and uneducated responses riddled with idle threats constitutes a grasp of the issues and people you are engaging.  Truth is - you're so wrong and full of propagated bullshit most of the time - it isn't worth conversing with you.  :snack:

He seems to be able to engage just fine with Vince even though they don't share the same opinion :news:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are you?  Are you really?  Sorry to keep you waiting...no I'm not....I've been busy.  But no worries, I'll get to you.  I PROMISE.  And since I don't lie...well......

I can engage just about anybody.  Intellectually or other.  You possess no skills to do any type of "engagement" with me.  It shows here...and well...will there too.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You re starting to sound alot like wolverton.... :lol2:

Edited by DAVE

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He seems to be able to engage just fine with Vince even though they don't share the same opinion :news:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Are you?  Are you really?  Sorry to keep you waiting...no I'm not....I've been busy.  But no worries, I'll get to you.  I PROMISE.  And since I don't lie...well......

I can engage just about anybody.  Intellectually or other.  You possess no skills to do any type of "engagement" with me.  It shows here...and well...will there too.

:lol: Of course.....how many times as he played keyboard jockey and posted personal info towards Vince? :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Vince doesn't act like a child is the difference...we all know this except for one person 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Of course.....how many times as he played keyboard jockey and posted personal info towards Vince? :lmao: 

I don't read everything here, but I haven't seen it.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Uh oh!  So you are making a case that the Democrats have a higher intelligent quotient than Republicans voters?  QUICK!  Jump to the Lib-tard Archives and post memes!  And then I'm gonna rip it all apart.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Vince has his opinions, and while I don't have to agree with them all, I can at least respect them (or some of them anyway).  He can get as stupid as all of us but can back his own beliefs up with some simile of intelligence and his own reasoning. This is the stuff I welcome on forum boards.  In between all the bashing, there is some conversing that makes the other side think too.  He is a nice adversary.....but his Liberal competition here makes him look like a Democratic God.  It's like he's stuck in the position of a short bused kindergarten teacher.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You re starting to sound alot like wolverton.... :lol2:

You keep doing this...I don't know who any of these people are?  SO....thank you.  Or, fuck you.....or both maybe?  :lol::bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Vince has his opinions, and while I don't have to agree with them all, I can at least respect them (or some of them anyway).  He can get as stupid as all of us but can back his own beliefs up with some simile of intelligence and his own reasoning. This is the stuff I welcome on forum boards.  In between all the bashing, there is some conversing that makes the other side think too.  He is a nice adversary.....but his Liberal competition here makes him look like a Democratic God.  It's like he's stuck in the position of a short bused kindergarten teacher.

You keep doing this...I don't know who any of these people are?  SO....thank you.  Or, fuck you.....or both maybe?  :lol::bc:

Wolfie :wolfie:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry...shoulda said wolfie....he was the main reason Rob shutdown the old FS...his constant whining put Rob over the edge....and he always used the phrase if this was my site.....etc etc etc......   :lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

Sorry...shoulda said wolfie....he was the main reason Rob shutdown the old FS...his constant whining put Rob over the edge....and he always used the phrase if this was my site.....etc etc etc......   :lol:

I used to do the same chit to Rob..first one banned i was..lol.

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

I guess it is whatever you are into...............to each his own.

Personally, I find nothing entertaining  about grown men fighting on the internet and making little cutsie names for each other.

We have a great group of friends, with all kinds of backgrounds, ideology , biases, and we are able to get together week after week, without belittling each other.

It gets heated sometimes, and on occasions some have taken it too far, but I think that goes along with talking politics.

Starting threads like this for the sole purpose of getting a rise is childish and far from interesting.

Participation is a choice, and the choice is yours :bc: 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

There's 2 major sides with very partisan people on each fringe. Then there's a group of people somewhere in between those two groups. Patting one biased hack on the back without patting one from the other side?

SnowRider is in a very small minority here.

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

I got to a sign in page once and put my password in and it kicked me out.

Now if I try to go there all I get is what I posted in that screenshot.

I never could understand why you were banned by Rob, and I don't know why TBP would ban you as you're a nice guy.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Don't even try to compare Bruce to Corky Chromosome....He was articulate, original, witty and intelligent....Corky not so much.

Bruce was a provocateur just like SR, my wife and I met Bruce and his lovely wife Rosemary in Cedarville for lunch when I was vacationing on Drummond Island, then the following year on the way up to DI we overnighted at there home in Traverse City and just had a great time and a lot of a laughs.

Remember him and Snake use to go around about him serving in the Army as they would ask him what his MOS was and he didn't remember nor did he give a fuck, well in any event event he served as I saw photos of him when he was stationed in Alaska, what was really funny is that the Army had drafted a one eyed man and passed him through on the physical :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I never could understand why you were banned by Rob, and I don't know why TBP would ban you as you're a nice guy.

I'm just a misunderstood soul I guess and you're a good guy in my book..you always have been..I understand you my friend.:bc:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Hes a Trump supporter nuff said SR

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Yup