Check your account email address ×

gawd....

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sorry...shoulda said wolfie....he was the main reason Rob shutdown the old FS...his constant whining put Rob over the edge....and he always used the phrase if this was my site.....etc etc etc......   :lol:

So I happened to post a comment that was the same as somebody else's....now I'm starting to "sound like them"?  And I'm positive I'm not doing any "whining".  Ok...you know where the rest of this post was gonna go.  I'll just leave it with this:  :lol::bc:

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hes a Trump supporter nuff said SR

No...and no.  Do you feel like you are being told you are incorrect an inordinate amount of times for your posting percentage?  Looks like it to me.  But I like you...again, you make me smile.  :D

For some reason you remind me of Burgess Meridth in "Grumpy Old Men".  Not sure why exactly.

ebb257ace838147820f19add2bd2e74b.jpg

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So I happened to post a comment that was the same as somebody else's....now I'm starting to "sound like them"?  And I'm positive I'm not doing any "whining".  Ok...you know where the rest of this post was gonna go.  I'll just leave it with this:  :lol::bc:

No...and no.  Do you feel like you are being told you are incorrect an inordinate amount of times for your posting percentage?  Looks like it to me.  But I like you...again, you make me smile.  :D

For some reason you remind me of Burgess Meridth in "Grumpy Old Men".  Not sure why exactly.

Like I said before your just a phony.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Never said you whined....just stating that he always used the term if this was my site. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Participation is a choice, and the choice is yours :bc: 

SnowRider is in a very small minority here.

I never could understand why you were banned by Rob, and I don't know why TBP would ban you as you're a nice guy.

Bruce was a provocateur just like SR, my wife and I met Bruce and his lovely wife Rosemary in Cedarville for lunch when I was vacationing on Drummond Island, then the following year on the way up to DI we overnighted at there home in Traverse City and just had a great time and a lot of a laughs.

Remember him and Snake use to go around about him serving in the Army as they would ask him what his MOS was and he didn't remember nor did he give a fuck, well in any event event he served as I saw photos of him when he was stationed in Alaska, what was really funny is that the Army had drafted a one eyed man and passed him through on the physical :lol: 

Bruce was awesome. :bc:

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Participation is a choice, and the choice is yours :bc: 

Yup, I'm a wise ass by nature, and I like giving my buddies shit about everything, but it seems like people take it way to seriously here.

Once you start down that path, you can't have a serious discussion with anyone without it resorting back to ball busting.

my 2 cents. :bc: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup, I'm a wise ass by nature, and I like giving my buddies shit about everything, but it seems like people take it way to seriously here.

Once you start down that path, you can't have a serious discussion with anyone without it resorting back to ball busting.

my 2 cents. :bc: 

Shit...I grew up in a "man up" world.  Thin skin bled quickly and non stop.  Nobody loves to give shit more than me and my buddies.  But there is ball busting and then there is being just a little punk bitch.  Ball busting is awesome and fun...but, wanna be a little punk bitch?  Then, things get stepped up a notch.  Some people just don't know how to do it right...maybe they got bullied too much, or not enough...maybe nobody ever picked them for their team, maybe life's "hazing" is more than they could ever bear so they chose not to endure, belong, participate, or have any real relationships to any group. Or shit, even worse...nobody thought you were worth the effort to even haze!!!   Hazing is now considered "bullying" so that special right of passage a lot of us took is why we "get it"...and some never will.

Hey.....that's all fine...but don't come around on the internet and think "it all flies" here then get all fucking "wadded panties" when it starts to get tough.  And even funnier...think there is no chance that there will ever be any consequences.  Life is funny...and weird and sometimes stranger than fiction.......and the world is too small.

:bc:

Hazing.jpg

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shit...I grew up in a "man up" world.  Thin skin bled quickly and non stop.  Nobody loves to give shit more than me and my buddies.  But there is ball busting and then there is being just a little punk bitch.  Ball busting is awesome and fun...but, wanna be a little punk bitch?  Then, things get stepped up a notch.  Some people just don't know how to do it right...maybe they got bullied too much, or not enough...maybe nobody ever picked them for their team, maybe life's "hazing" is more than they could ever bear so they chose not to endure, belong, participate, or have any real relationships to any group. Or shit, even worse...nobody thought you were worth the effort to even haze!!!   Hazing is now considered "bullying" so that special right of passage a lot of us took is why we "get it"...and some never will.

Hey.....that's all fine...but don't come around on the internet and think "it all flies" here then get all fucking "wadded panties" when it starts to get tough.  And even funnier...think there is no chance that there will ever be any consequences.  Life is funny...and weird and sometimes stranger than fiction.......and the world is too small.

:bc:

Hazing.jpg

No doubt.

I don't even bother engaging your buddy.

I don't really think he has many friends and understands the kind of back and forth guys do.

Reminds me a lot of how some women act.  My wife has some good friends that will jab at each other.

Most women can't handle it though. and go bat shit crazy

Edited by Cold War