Check your account email address ×

gawd....

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah it is a good crowd now that zoso and znotty are gone. Moto and Tom aren't sore assed cunts so I don't know what they would have against this place. Unless moto just can't stop giving Webba fits... :lol:

Its nice not having webbas and wolfies whining and newfs know it all liberal bullshit.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It absolutely is a compliment - the more those clowns dislike time - the better.  I'm not a fan of whiny ass hypocrites who try and dish it out but can't take it.  It's a site full of thin-skinned pussies:bc: 

Yeah, it was woolie who put Rob over the top. Then he acts like the victim. Dude has a screw loose.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its nice not having webbas and wolfies whining and newfs know it all liberal bullshit.

Webba is a fucking A1 sped....didn't engage the guy forever and I make a comment to someone else and he goes full on retard claiming it was directed at him.:boot:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah you say that all the time too.....I suspect you do but I don't give a fuck either way.

I don't.  It's simple - why the fuck would I care what a bunch of right wing whacko fucks think about me on an Internet forum?  That's why I keep rolling along and team buttplugger has members :news:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Webba is a fucking A1 sped....didn't engage the guy forever and I make a comment to someone else and he goes full on retard claiming it was directed at him.:boot:

Was funny when he wanted to meetyou in rhinelander tho....   :lol:

Edited by DAVE

Just now, SnowRider said:

Spastic is a fucking pussy.  Have you seen pics of the turkey necked flabby fuck... :news:

Settle down Corky.....you're not exactly Burt Fucking Reynolds!:barney:

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It absolutely is a compliment - the more those clowns dislike time - the better.  I'm not a fan of whiny ass hypocrites who try and dish it out but can't take it.  It's a site full of thin-skinned pussies:bc: 

How do you live with yourself then?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He turned into a prick with me for no reason.

They are in their happy place now, I figure I'll let them be. If they want to come back they would be welcomed. But I miss moto and his pot expertise... :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I don't.  It's simple - why the fuck would I care what a bunch of right wing whacko fucks think about me on an Internet forum?  That's why I keep rolling along and team buttplugger has members :news:

Well nobody in real life respects you so why would you expect it here :lol:

42 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You should only be saying that over on tbp.

Plenty of guys here that won't join there either. Just like a Dem or a Pub, their side's the best, the other is the problem. :bc:

Edited by GGNHL

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

Plenty of guys here that won't join there either. Just like a Dem or a Pub, their side's the best, the other is the problem. :bc:

:nuts:. :lol: 

this is site allows people the freedoms of the old site who the buttplugger site is monitored by lil scooter and friends.  They are butthurt and will ban people for no real reason.  Now tell the class how bith sites are the same..??  They ran.  We stayed. :news:

Just now, SnowRider said:

:nuts:. :lol: 

this is site allows people the freedoms of the old site who the buttplugger site is monitored by lil scooter and friends.  They are butthurt and will ban people for no real reason.  Now tell the class how bith sites are the same..??  They ran.  We stayed. :news:

No one has been banned yet and they get in arguments with scooter all the time. Rob banned people for arguing with him. :snack:

And they didn't run, they were banned from here. Don't know why you haven't gone back to HCS after you were banned. :snack: