Check your account email address ×

One of Those Days You Dread

Real sorry for you.  Damn tuff thing to have to go through.  I dread the day the next one here leaves us.  All three are like our kids, even the ugly stinky one who has rotten teeth, i'll even miss him! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hayward said:

Real sorry for you.  Damn tuff thing to have to go through.  I dread the day the next one here leaves us.  All three are like our kids, even the ugly stinky one who has rotten teeth, i'll even miss him! 

Our dogs have destroyed some of our couches over the years, no biggie.:lol:

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Our dogs have destroyed some of our couches over the years, no biggie.:lol:

Ours are too small to ruin the couch, and maybe they've chosen not to because of the fact they think they own them.  Our latest one came here last mother's day.  That little SOB still at times should be wearing a damn diaper.  You have to leave him out about every 2 hours or he has 1 of 2 kinds of accidents.  And you can't just let him out, or he won't go off  the porch and just scratches at the door to get back in right away.  Nope you've got to wonder around outside all over hell like you yourself are looking for the perfect spot to take a wizz or a dump in the driveway or backyard.  Gotta love the little guy though! :ashamed:

Love it when I come home, they greet me at the door and won't let me take my shoes off. Two 80lb Labs. Unconditional love at its best. I've had to do it too and it sucks Jimmy. It's got to be one of the hardest things to do in life. Sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hayward said:

Ours are too small to ruin the couch, and maybe they've chosen not to because of the fact they think they own them.  Our latest one came here last mother's day.  That little SOB still at times should be wearing a damn diaper.  You have to leave him out about every 2 hours or he has 1 of 2 kinds of accidents.  And you can't just let him out, or he won't go off  the porch and just scratches at the door to get back in right away.  Nope you've got to wonder around outside all over hell like you yourself are looking for the perfect spot to take a wizz or a dump in the driveway or backyard.  Gotta love the little guy though! :ashamed:

They weren't destroyed from peeing.:whistle:

Sorry to hear jim. That must have been a rough day. Ours is a rescue as well ,and unfortunately we can see see her going downhill fast now.  Had to put her on an anti seizure medication, along with liver pills . Dr says she's not suffering and we are doing a good job with her ,but I know thst days a coming, and I'll be crying like a baby . A decision I would hate to make.  Our next will be a  rescue again.  I will always try to gives dog or cat a second chance.  Sorry to hear Jim:(

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

:(

She is the one that heard about Ben and rescued him and the last few years as his health declined (as did hers) she really took good care of him and since she is unable to work it gave her a sense of purpose to see that he was as happy as possible. We still have other dogs and a couple cats but Ben was her boy for sure.