Check your account email address ×

Who here actually rides snowmobiles?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

It's always the guys with all the fancy shit that never ride???? :pc::pc::pc::lol:

Well I don’t ride much but none of my shit is fancy although I do have a Carbon Fiber Helmet and six pairs of goggles....oh and some fancy RevArc Ramps I have used once. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I don’t ride much but none of my shit is fancy although I do have a Carbon Fiber Helmet and six pairs of goggles....oh and some fancy RevArc Ramps I have used once. :lol:

Its not how much you ride...its how much style you got... :lol:

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its not how much you ride...its how much style you got... :lol:

Exactly and my 2009 M8 HCR has style for miles!!!!! (Or just sitting in the barn) :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

The lower left one off the Y pipe... fuck me right up the ass, was 30min trying to get that fucker on..:lol:

When I first saw where some of them are im like "Now how the fuck did some little skinny hand mother fucker get that thing on there!" :lol: Oh I cussed up a storm putting those back on. Even thought about throwing it thru the showroom window and going back to skidoo. :lol: 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

When I first saw where some of them are im like "Now how the fuck did some little skinny hand mother fucker get that thing on there!" :lol: Oh I cussed up a storm putting those back on. Even thought about throwing it thru the showroom window and going back to skidoo. :lol: 

I could change the sparkplugs on a yamaha faster than I could get that one fucking exhaust spring on..:lol:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

And still have knuckles left when you are done.

definitely, I could do my nytro's in 15min with the correct tool, stubby swivel ratchet and done with ease..

12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Wrenches flying, knuckles bleeding, expletives being screamed out as I hit that same bleeding knuckle the second time.....oh yeah...been there. :lol: 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

good trails in jersey??

I think there are some legal areas to ride, but we drive up to Old Forge, NY to ride. My parents bought some property off a friend when I was a baby and built a place on it and we just go up there as often as we possibly can. 

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I could change the sparkplugs on a yamaha faster than I could get that one fucking exhaust spring on..:lol:

You aren't kidding. I was really impressed with how easy the side panels and hood come off of this machine. But then as I'm wiggling my hand thru that jungle gym trying to fetch the springs I keep dropping I'm hoping I never have to work on that mother fucker. :lol:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I think there are some legal areas to ride, but we drive up to Old Forge, NY to ride. My parents bought some property off a friend when I was a baby and built a place on it and we just go up there as often as we possibly can. 

That's a nice area. I spent a summer up there yrs ago building a cabin with some friends.

16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

OF is nice, I go up there in the summer

15 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You aren't kidding. I was really impressed with how easy the side panels and hood come off of this machine. But then as I'm wiggling my hand thru that jungle gym trying to fetch the springs I keep dropping I'm hoping I never have to work on that mother fucker. :lol:

lol, I had to bust out the magnet on a stick 2-3 times...:lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One of the good things about the ‘ol M8.:thumbsup:

7395AF90-2BB3-4288-900A-AA57E49154B9.thumb.jpeg.7dc6931d1e945a7c06a413947a2f383c.jpeg

Yep everything is right there and easy to get at. But then again I miss my old 77 Jeep CJ5 which was easy to work on too  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One of the good things about the ‘ol M8.:thumbsup:

7395AF90-2BB3-4288-900A-AA57E49154B9.thumb.jpeg.7dc6931d1e945a7c06a413947a2f383c.jpeg

how does the cooker work out??  I wouldnt mind putting one on the kids sled, trail side hotdogs is way cheaper than taking 2 kids into a restaurant 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

how does the cooker work out??  I wouldnt mind putting one on the kids sled, trail side hotdogs is way cheaper than taking 2 kids into a restaurant 

TBH I haven’t tried it....guessing it works good! :lol:

Definitely cheaper though and on nice days a lot of fun.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

TBH I haven’t tried it....guessing it works good! :lol:

Definitely cheaper though and on nice days a lot of fun.:thumbsup:

For sure, :bc:

we have packed samichs on nice days and eat trail side, watch the sleds go by, it is enjoyable..

• Like 1