Check your account email address ×

Hillary always wanted Trump as she thought he was the only one she could beat

jtssrx

45 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Why do people hate her so much? 

what do you like about her it would be a much shorter list . you got anything?

I got nothing . well If I have to say something nice  she knows how awful it is to be married to her and she lets her husband fuck who he wants . see I can find the positive if I try    

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hillary grossly underestimated the stupidity of the american public. 

It's called Hubris. She can't see that they're stupid because she doesn't know that she's stupid.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's called Hubris. She can't see that they're stupid because she doesn't know that she's stupid.

The Clinton/trump brain trust is really something to behold. It’s what happens when all their energy goes into to creating a false reality and lying all the while. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

no , tainted product

Shhhhh......let her run. :lol:

I can’t wait to watch the Dem primaries.  Holy fuck!!  Epic idiocy and shit flinging on display.  I’m sure their media will be given nice soft Trump hating questions though.  Morons...and the Dems will eat it up!  And get destroyed by Nikki Haley. :lol:

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The dude they tossed after the first dem debate was probably the best candidate they had. At least he had some crossover appeal. 

Oh I think they’ve got some solid candidates with a chance for crossover appeal.  But right now, I don’t see those candidates have any chance to get the “nod” at all.  They’re gonna need another multi-millionaire to come in and fund that party again the way their books look.  If they can get a Racist, black, transsexual, moozlem with money....DONE!  Or Hillary.  Either one. :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh I think they’ve got some solid candidates with a chance for crossover appeal.  But right now, I don’t see those candidates have any chance to get the “nod” at all.  They’re gonna need another multi-millionaire to come in and fund that party again the way their books look.  If they can get a Racist, black, transsexual, moozlem with money....DONE!  Or Hillary.  Either one. :lol:

Mark Cuban.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Mark Cuban.

I believe he just shit his Democrat bed with his comments on how he felt the NFL was moving in the wrong direction.  :dunno:

IMO, they've got better candidates than Cuban.  Cuban is as polarizing as Trump and in three more years(or less), we won't need the political/social correction anymore.  A solid and sane person to represent the middle political spectrum, where most Americans are, will be hopefully be the winner.  But the Dems have to make that sane move first.  If Hillary or some other race baiting shit head show up on stage....fuck..who knows what our choices will be.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I believe he just shit his Democrat bed with his comments on how he felt the NFL was moving in the wrong direction.  :dunno:

IMO, they've got better candidates than Cuban.  Cuban is as polarizing as Trump and in three more years(or less), we won't need the political/social correction anymore.  A solid and sane person to represent the middle political spectrum, where most Americans are, will be hopefully be the winner.  But the Dems have to make that sane move first.  If Hillary or some other race baiting shit head show up on stage....fuck..who knows what our choices will be.

Is the rock a dem or a repub?