Check your account email address ×

Hillary always wanted Trump as she thought he was the only one she could beat

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

The dem's have dug themselves in a terrible hole for the POTUS race in 2020.   They are so consumed in having a woman win (even more anyone but a white man) that they are blind to a candidates qualities.   Hillary was a fucking terrible candidate in so many ways.   This isn't just a problem in party leadership but in the party itself.  Remember Hillary had 3 million more primary votes than Sanders.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think so too.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit for the Dems to hook onto a Hollywood star for their candidate.  

My wife was telling me the other day he was on that carpet munchers show and she asked him if he was going to run in 2020....he didnt say no apparently.

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My wife was telling me the other day he was on that carpet munchers show and she asked him if he was going to run in 2020....he didnt say no apparently.

I'd love it!!!  Add him up on that Dems stage of fuckery!!!  It's gonna be epic.  This place is gonna break the fucking internet!!!!!!!  :lol:

I'd love it!!!  Add him up on that Dems stage of fuckery!!!  It's gonna be epic.  This place is gonna break the fucking internet!!!!!!!  :lol:

CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLL....WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING......TAX BREAKS!!!!!

:lmao:

5 hours ago, Momorider said:

Cuz you have to be an ultra brain dead moron to not know these facts :finger3: 

Now I know why so many people hate you, Homo. Oh sorry, I meant Momo!! Yuk, Yuk!   

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

damn near every complaint we heard from you bozos regarding hillary, like lies, non-transparency, wall street friendly trump has amplified, bigly. yet trump is your god :lol:

makes alot of sense.

As I remember you were not all that hot on Hillary.

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

If a reality show isn't made about the Dem party in 2020.  Somebody is missing out on the money.

Imo sat nite live should be making fun of Hillary...The Trump thing has gotten stale....Going after Hillary or hell just the Clinton gang has much more comedic value.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Imo sat nite live should be making fun of Hillary...The Trump thing has gotten stale....Going after Hillary or hell just the Clinton gang has much more comedic value.

I think one of MC's favorite infomation magazines, 'Vanity Fair" or "Vogue", did some skit busting Hillary's chops.  They got so much backlash about it they issues an apology!  MC probably lit up their phone lines!!!!

The fucking moron @Mainecat

I think one of MC's favorite infomation magazines, 'Vanity Fair" or "Vogue", did some skit busting Hillary's chops.  They got so much backlash about it they issues an apology!  MC probably lit up their phone lines!!!!

The fucking moron @Mainecat

Ya i saw that yesterday...unfuckingbelieveable.

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The dem's have dug themselves in a terrible hole for the POTUS race in 2020.   They are so consumed in having a woman win (even more anyone but a white man) that they are blind to a candidates qualities.   Hillary was a fucking terrible candidate in so many ways.   This isn't just a problem in party leadership but in the party itself.  Remember Hillary had 3 million more primary votes than Sanders.  

They really are in danger of becoming a regional party.  They should be looking for a candidate from one of the governorships but I fear emotion will get in the way of reason.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

They really are in danger of becoming a regional party.  They should be looking for a candidate from one of the governorships but I fear emotion will get in the way of reason.

Right now they are engulfed in identity politics both on their own candidates as well as the other sides.  It was a huge part of what cost them so many seats in 2016 and they are pushing even harder on that front.   

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Right now they are engulfed in identity politics both on their own candidates as well as the other sides.  It was a huge part of what cost them so many seats in 2016 and they are pushing even harder on that front.   

Hard to understand.

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They saw what worked in VA and AL... They ran moderates and won. Bet they continue down that path.