Check your account email address ×

Start 7 Men retard

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

back reading this tread is a tradition like having to listen to Alice's Restuarant at thanksgiving and a Christmas Story at Christmas..........drunk Fred at the holidays:burp:   Holiday Classic

It’s a level of drunk I’m not sure I could even reach :lol: 

• Haha 3

• 11 months later...
2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Does this site have its own "waybackmachine"? LOL  I opened this up and said who the fuck is this drunking fuck tard?  Then I saw the date LOL

Oh you missed out on the Revvy and IceMan.   It just isn't Christmas without a revisit to Weeba and Revvy on the Rocks. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
On 12/27/2017 at 12:49 PM, Guest said:

I'm not sure who 800 Dragon is, all I know is that he's computer savvy, is a real faggot, and is afraid of me. 

The site should know though, WHAT HE POSTED ABOUT ROB, LAST YEAR. 

He must be connected to this site somehow, someway, or they would boot his ass, 'cause Rob was friends with CKF. 

Hey, I don't know what the connection is, the internet is anonymous, it could be anybody. 

On 12/27/2017 at 12:58 PM, Guest said:

I do believe Awful is 800 Dragon. However, I also believe he is connected to the site somehow. 

Everything Awful posted about his job is fake!! He does not work for avcell in NB. His house pics were all photo-shopped. 

Unless someone posts with a sneaker in their left hand.................it's photo-shopped. 

800 Dragon posted numerous pics over the last 8 years, all photo-shopped. 

Midland Harbor, Ontario.....The Muskokas, Big Houses, Corvettes, Sleds, Stihl Chain Saws..........you name it.............8 years of photo-shop!!!!

He never expected Rob to die, and that people would find out how he used ROB like a TWO-DOLLAR WHORE!!!

:lol:

These never get old to read either 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Guest is quite funny as the words sign his name

He is the only one that has gotten a permanent ban that erased his screen name.  Something that he can be proud of, lol

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

He is the only one that has gotten a permanent ban that erased his screen name.  Something that he can be proud of, lol

Wonder how the lawsuit is going ? 

:lol:

Still getting emails from that Lunatic ?