Check your account email address ×

Start 7 Men retard

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why would you think someone would be "afraid" of you???? I mean you've "threatened" probably dozens of members but have yet to beat up a single one. I don't think there is a single member "afraid" of you :thumbsup:

He's a 70 year old midget gimp with chicken wing arms and a penchant for young boys asses. The only people "afraid" of him are those with young kids. 

Now.....I WANT MY 5000$ US before the faggot ends up doing a stint in the state prison for peeping on the neighbor kids 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Your so obsessed with 800Dragon that I think you wanna bang him right in the ass!!!  You're ghey!!!!

I am obsessed with the faggot, but certainly not for your faggotty reasons. Now STFU!!  If and when I EVAH find out who he is, I'll tell the members why I hate his fucking guts. He knows I really hate him, that's why he's NEVAH offered to really meet me in Rochester, NY for a fight. He might be a faggot, but he's not stupid. 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

:true: 

OH, shut the fuck up, ya' fuckin' meat-slapper.  Momo ya' fuckin' homo!!

1 hour ago, 800 Dragon said:

I sold the corvette SBYL :bigfinger::bigfinger: 

You sold shit, ya' fuckin' fake-assed, dupe-fag, dick-lickin' homo. 

50 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why would you think someone would be "afraid" of you???? I mean you've "threatened" probably dozens of members but have yet to beat up a single one. I don't think there is a single member "afraid" of you :thumbsup:

OK, if you tried to get me to fight you for EGHT fuckin' years, and I wouldn't try to meet you half-way for a fight, wouldn't you think I was AFRAID of you?????? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

I am obsessed with the faggot, but certainly not for your faggotty reasons. Now STFU!!  If and when I EVAH find out who he is, I'll tell the members why I hate his fucking guts. He knows I really hate him, that's why he's NEVAH offered to really meet me in Rochester, NY for a fight. He might be a faggot, but he's not stupid. 

people with a fan cooled sled as a name are gheyer than a three way with Richard Simmons and Elton John

Tell us why you hate 800dragon so much 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, awful knawful said:

His heart, and his ass, will heal with time! :thumbsup:

Are you speaking from experience? Did some big trucker pound your ass raw at Dysart's?????? 

A negro from Philadelphia swingin' a 12" roll of tar-paper. 

AWFFY gets BUTT-HURT, FO' REAL!!!!!  :lol::lol::lol:

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

people with a fan cooled sled as a name are gheyer than a three way with Richard Simmons and Elton John

Tell us why you hate 800dragon so much 

You got a sled that doesn't even run, and you shoot ducks in your front yard. NOW that's gay!!!!

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Now tell everyone how you posted to me on Snowest PM, that ROB posted dirty gay pics on my profile, after he BANNED me on FS1, last year, causing me to send him a letter stating that I would contact a lawyer, if he didn't let me back to fight. 

Go ahead faggot. 

You must be the biggest bitch on this site!

Contact a lawyer? What a useless pos you are!

If any faggot pics were posted it was from you@!

800Dragon

2 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Mzn the site DIDDLER !!! FIRED FOR IT !!  have you heard from your son ? :lmao::bigfinger::bigfinger: 

Tell the retirement system they're sending a nice check to my bank every month, you fuckig faggot. 

Then tell FS2 how you used ROB like a two-dollar whore, telling me Rob posted dirty pics on my prrofile page on FS1. 

Go ahead faggot, tell them. I can't understand why LOUIS CK hasn't kicked you the fuck off this site!! You got his friend in trouble, and he let's you post here!! 

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Tell the retirement system they're sending a nice check to my bank every month, you fuckig faggot. 

Then tell FS2 how you used ROB like a two-dollar whore, telling me Rob posted dirty pics on my prrofile page on FS1. 

Go ahead faggot, tell them. I can't understand why LOUIS CK hasn't kicked you the fuck off this site!! You got his friend in trouble, and he let's you post here!! 

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

some how you were aloud back after posting pics of young girls and boys.  SICK FUCK ! caught diddling FIRED have you heard from him ? does he still shun u for what u did ? :groin:

22 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

my front yard is a lake you faggot!

Fuck you, you faggot, you can't even shoot a 12 gauge. You need a .410 in pink. 

12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You must be the biggest bitch on this site!

Contact a lawyer? What a useless pos you are!

If any faggot pics were posted it was from you@!

800Dragon

All 800 Dragon's ( you ) doing!! You got ROB in trouble. Machznot was gonna' call a lawyer if Rob didn't let him back to fight!! YOU DID THIS TO ROB!!! 

Why does CK let you stay on this site, I'll nevah know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Fuck you, you faggot, you can't even shoot a 12 gauge. You need a .410 in pink. 

All 800 Dragon's ( you ) doing!! You got ROB in trouble. Machznot was gonna' call a lawyer if Rob didn't let him back to fight!! YOU DID THIS TO ROB!!! 

Why does CK let you stay on this site, I'll nevah know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you see him this Christmas after what u did ? how many yrs has it been simon ? lmfao !

2 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

some how you were aloud back after posting pics of young girls and boys.  SICK FUCK ! caught diddling FIRED have you heard from him ? does he still shun u for what u did ? :groin:

Rob BOOTED MACHZNOT for posting pics of onions in his underwear. I do not believe that's the REAL reason he booted MZN. I believe he booted MZN because MZN did not like dogs, and ROB loved his dog FENDI. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

Rob BOOTED MACHZNOT for posting pics of onions in his underwear. I do not believe that's the REAL reason he booted MZN. I believe he booted MZN because MZN did not like dogs, and ROB loved his dog FENDI. 

booted for posting pics of young girls and boys SICK FUCK ! u are going to burn in hell while I still have my super model wife MILLIONS from my farm ! sbyl but that is FACT ! 

• Like 1

Just now, 800 Dragon said:

booted for posting pics of young girls and boys SICK FUCK ! u are going to burn in hell while I still have my super model wife MILLIONS from my farm ! sbyl but that is FACT ! 

Super gay guy, that's the only thing you got, faggot. 

Just now, 800 Dragon said:

I could buy and sell your wimpy little portfolio a thousand times over lmfao !! you think you have money but not a POT TO PISS IN !!! :bigfinger::bigfinger: 

Yeah, just like your MODEL WIFE!! LMAO!!! A guy named Tristan, wearing a bra and fishnet stockings with heels, is NOT a Model wife!!!

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Yeah, just like your MODEL WIFE!! LMAO!!! A guy named Tristan, wearing a bra and fishnet stockings with heels, is NOT a Model wife!!!

I have model wife millions big farm lots of land lots of cars u have nothing ! no family son wont talk to u . U HAVE NOTHING ! 

9 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I was booted because people were DRUNK DRIVING ON OUR TRAILS !  ALSO DRUNKEN FIGHTING POSTING AS PROOF ON FS.COM !!