Check your account email address ×

Terrorist attack in NYC

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Okay shit for brains.... when were the numbers released in 2016. You claim to know. Don't pull it from your imagination like you usually do... give us some real fact to back up your imaginary claim and cite the source. You say you know when the report was released but don't say when that was.

Dumb as a stump... :nuts2:You're the dumb ass that stated the 60 ISIS fighters reported as having returned to Canada happened under Harpers watch alone. Harper was never stupid enough to even suggest that they could be rehabilitated. That's all on your fool Trudope's watch.

You're the lame fool that said it happened in the two years prior to the numbers being released. That's a window of time from your imagination. Those numbers were released in 2016 and as you seem to know when in 2016 those numbers were released you do the math. Jan 2016 release would mean using your out of your imagination 2 year factor that they ALL arrived back in 2014. But if the numbers were released at the end of 2016 add a year to that. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Keep telling yourself that there hasn't been any return to Canada since Trudope became PM in 2015. I repeat :nuts:

CTVNews.ca Staff
Published Monday, March 7, 2016 3:32PM EST
Last Updated Monday, March 7, 2016 6:44PM EST

An estimated 60 individuals who have fought with terrorist organizations overseas are currently back in Canada, according to Canada's top intelligence agency.

The Canadian Security Intelligence Service Director Michel Coulombe told a Senate national security committee on Monday that about 180 individuals "with a nexus to Canada" are fighting with terrorist groups overseas. About 100 of them are in Iraq and Syria.

Coulombe noted that the number of individuals who are suspected of having returned from fighting overseas has dropped to 60 from 80 individuals that CSIS said it was monitoring in 2014.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/csis-60-individuals-with-suspected-terrorist-links-back-in-canada-1.2807158

giphy.gif

If you need anymore knowledge just ask, I have plenty to give out

While you guys are in here arguing about dumb shit the city that was attacked and the surrounding area is going on with business as usual.

This dipshit didn't even build a good enough bomb to blow his own dumb ass up, the NYPD did a stellar job preventing further injury, who gives a fuck what his motivations were? He didn't successfuly do anything but give 3 people a headache. You fuckers probably give 3 people a headache every single day, does that make you terrorists too? :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

While you guys are in here arguing about dumb shit the city that was attacked and the surrounding area is going on with business as usual.

This dipshit didn't even build a good enough bomb to blow his own dumb ass up, the NYPD did a stellar job preventing further injury, who gives a fuck what his motivations were? He didn't successfuly do anything but give 3 people a headache. You fuckers probably give 3 people a headache every single day, does that make you terrorists too? :lol:

I agree.  We should definitely bring in better terrorists and get them set up properly to get these knott-heads trained up on proper sucide bomb attacks.  Enough with this amateur hour shit.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  We should definitely bring in better terrorists and get them set up properly to get these knott-heads trained up on proper sucide bomb attacks.  Enough with this amateur hour shit.

No, we should be giving props to the government agencies we always rag on for not letting what's happening in European cities happen here. Both recent attacks on NYC highlight that the US is actually doing an excellent job preventing this kind of shit because you and I both know it's not because the terrorists in Europe are simply trying harder than the ones in America.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, we should be giving props to the government agencies we always rag on for not letting what's happening in European cities happen here. Both recent attacks on NYC highlight that the US is actually doing an excellent job preventing this kind of shit because you and I both know it's not because the terrorists in Europe are simply trying harder than the ones in America.

I don't give our govenment that much credit. I think they've become a complete clusterfuck over the last 10-15 years.  But it wasn't that much harder to get them to full on retard.  It just took the right leadership.

Europe let in much better quality terrorists in numbers to drain their resources while they wait and plan.....and I believe it IS coming.  But just inside the sancutary cities I think.  They are more free to move around unsuspected in those "melting pots" of excellent cuisine and peaceful islamic idealism.  

Truth is, their ideals DEMAND sacrificial action be taken here.  I don't much really care.  The same people they will target are and will be the same ones defending them.  So, meh....

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

Glad this could never happen in Canada.... Our PM would give them a hug and prevent it from happening. Cue Fail.

Or the bomb would go off prematurely ,injuring his feet and dopey gives him a cash settlement ..you know, cause we like our terrorists up here 

19 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Or the bomb would go off prematurely ,injuring his feet and dopey gives him a cash settlement ..you know, cause we like our terrorists up here 

That was absolutely incredible watching it play out down here.  Jaw dropping incredible.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

CTVNews.ca Staff

An estimated 60 individuals who have fought with terrorist organizations overseas are currently back in Canada, according to Canada's top intelligence agency.

The Canadian Security Intelligence Service Director Michel Coulombe told a Senate national security committee on Monday that about 180 individuals "with a nexus to Canada" are fighting with terrorist groups overseas. About 100 of them are in Iraq and Syria.

Coulombe noted that the number of individuals who are suspected of having returned from fighting overseas has dropped to 60 from 80 individuals that CSIS said it was monitoring in 2014.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/csis-60-individuals-with-suspected-terrorist-links-back-in-canada-1.2807158

giphy.gif

Jesus H Christ , we get rid of two fucking imbeciles and then you re appear . This place is doomed .  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doubt you know the story behind this - most Canadians don't so I don't expect you too

Maybe I don't know the whole story.  But to be honest, I cannot even fathom what story it can be that can in anyway make any sense for this payout to most people on this planet.  One's that aren't Islamic extremists or apologists for them anyway.

To be honest, we've watched our version of your imbecile operate for eight long years...fucking this country up in ways almost unimaginable.  So, just a hint of him doing some fuckery up there kinda brings a "meh...already seen it...I believe it" attitude to most here.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe I don't know the whole story.  But to be honest, I cannot even fathom what story it can be that can in anyway make any sense for this payout to most people on this planet.  One's that aren't Islamic extremists or apologists for them anyway.

To be honest, we've watched our version of your imbecile operate for eight long years...fucking this country up in ways almost unimaginable.  So, just a hint of him doing some fuckery up there kinda brings a "meh...already seen it...I believe it" attitude to most here.

Trudeau pays off terrorists, it is what he does. He is a muslim activist disguised as our Prime Minister.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Trudeau cleaning up a mess again

Harper paid out 3 others but its never brought up for some reason I believe it was 10 10 5 millions

This kid won his court case, our government spent 6 million fighting it several times.   I guess we should'nt torture kids and it wouldn't be a problem.   The others were paid out for being setup by the RCMP which failed -  move on

I'm not thrilled but we have laws that we go by - there is a whole discussion on this but why bother

very similar to the 50's locking up commies - that didn't work out very well either

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

CTVNews.ca Staff

giphy.gif

So 180 with Nexus and its Harpers problem, not Obama's.  You know the real problem is how we treat the fucks here and now.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Idiots on parade.  I swear.  WTF????  

Image result for trudeau and obama useful idiot

funny

While Obama had the best numbers in modern times and you guys booo him

at the same We had a PM that had the worst numbers in our history on every level and the fools are still cheering him

Is life great

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau cleaning up a mess again

Harper paid out 3 others but its never brought up for some reason I believe it was 10 10 5 millions

This kid won his court case, our government spent 6 million fighting it several times.   I guess we should'nt torture kids and it wouldn't be a problem.   The others were paid out for being setup by the RCMP which failed -  move on

I'm not thrilled but we have laws that we go by - there is a whole discussion on this but why bother

very similar to the 50's locking up commies - that didn't work out very well either

Hmmmmm.....well, once you are involved in terrorist activities, I'm willing to start taking some of the rights away.  As are most.  I don't really care what the argument is for "doing the right thing by the law" may be.  It is a slippery slope but, this is a war that has been declared on western culture by a dated and outrageously brutal religion.  Us refusing to accept that fact for exactly what it is, is why we have become weakened.

On the last, well...how many "commies" are around now?  :lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So 180 with Nexus and its Harpers problem, not Obama's.  You know the real problem is how we treat the fucks here and now.  

Hey like you always say it was on his watch, nothing more needs to be said.  

If there is any proof and evidence they will be charged like what has happened already

Where are all these death squads I keep hearing about

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

funny

While Obama had the best numbers in modern times and you guys booo him

at the same We had a PM that had the worst numbers in our history on every level and the fools are still cheering him

Is life great

Obama had the best numbers?  :lol: Oh yeah..that's right...the recession.  Real numbers are horrific and sad.  But CNN did a good job tweaking those for all that wanted to believe.