Check your account email address ×

Terrorist attack in NYC

Just now, 02sled said:

You want to throw the doors wide open and let anyone and everyone in without any screening.... of course you do, you're that much of a fool.

Wouldn't probably have to worry about blowback if we weren't so busy killing poor people around the planet...

50 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

But you are okay with regular killings :dunno:  and never post about them - strange

Who watches CNN? or really any of the news networks in the USA? 

I am ok with "regular killings"? care to explain how you came to that conclusion? Millions watch CNN. Do you have a point, or are you simply saying stupid things for something to do?

1 minute ago, Muskoka Rider said:

I am ok with "regular killings"? care to explain how you came to that conclusion? Millions watch CNN. Do you have a point, or are you simply saying stupid things for something to do?

Stick around and you'll figure out why they call him failmaker.  

Just now, motonoggin said:

People trying to fulfill end time prophecy are going to get us all killed.

No. We will all not be killed. I must laugh at anyone saying what the USA does in Israel will upset the peace process. The only thing that will satisfy the Arab world is the elimination of Israel, and even that would not bring peace to that region. The tribalism entrenched in those societies will be the cause of wars forever. Getting rid of the Jews would simply be a minor pause until they chose their next group to hate and fight. 

2 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

No. We will all not be killed. I must laugh at anyone saying what the USA does in Israel will upset the peace process. The only thing that will satisfy the Arab world is the elimination of Israel, and even that would not bring peace to that region. The tribalism entrenched in those societies will be the cause of wars forever. Getting rid of the Jews would simply be a minor pause until they chose their next group to hate and fight. 

I'm not talking about the peace process and Israel's illegal occupation.

I'm talking about fundamentalist nutjobs wanting Jesus to return and the world to end.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Wouldn't probably have to worry about blowback if we weren't so busy killing poor people around the planet...

Seems to me most terrorists in the US are from countries we wage no war with.   Maybe just maybe a large % of terrorism does relate to a hatred for our way of life by a fucked up religion that's stuck in the stone age.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Seems to me most terrorists in the US are from countries we wage no war with.   Maybe just maybe a large % of terrorism does relate to a hatred for our way of life by a fucked up religion that's stuck in the stone age.

Lol. 

Yeah, it's our freedom they hate, not our global hegemony...

Local news around here is saying life in NYC is already back to normal. They're saying it's not even going to affect the evening commute. 

My take away: The NYC area got through fucking 9/11, who the fuck do these lone wolf types think they are? These disturbed little bitches aren't worth the time of day to us. I mean fuck, some of the injured people hailed cabs to go to the hospital... That just sounds like a normal day in NYC to me.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not talking about the peace process and Israel's illegal occupation.

I'm talking about fundamentalist nutjobs wanting Jesus to return and the world to end.

israels illegal occupation,  SMH  

Jeruselum has been won and lost between Muslmis,  jews and christians for thousands of years.   

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Stick around and you'll figure out why they call him failmaker.  

Fox news supporter? 

We have already heard "close the borders" "extreme vetting"  and its only been  a few hours, strange we don't hear anything about regular killers other than " this isn't the time for that discussion" 

This is just another angry American' citizen

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Denial won't fix anything

I won't claim that America has always done things right but generally speaking we have done plenty that is right or better for the world in general.

The mere fact that most terrorist who come here to kill us usually never come from countries we have waged war with.   Kind of blows the whole "they kill us because we kill their families" theory right out of the water.  

I would prefer to get the hell out of everywhere and let the UN or the region deal with the issues they face.  

As a globalist I would think you would want us involved.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Here in Canada this guy would be given a full pardon, 10 million in non taxable compensation and a nice hug and reach around from the shiny pony

from Harper? he is gone get over him.  He paid out enough already

What would be the reason to give this guy money?  I will wait

Just now, Highmark said:

I won't claim that America has always done things right but generally speaking we have done plenty that is right or better for the world in general.

The mere fact that most terrorist who come here to kill us usually never come from countries we have waged war with.   Kind of blows the whole "they kill us because we kill their families" theory right out of the water.  

most are home grown, you know that eh!

Besides a bunch of Saudi's (9-11) that USA loves and deals with daily, no ban ect,  who else has come here and committed terrorism?  and by come here do you mean last week or 22 years ago :dunno:  

Why hasn't Trump kept you safe?   I would worry about that

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It doesn’t blow anything out of the water since they consider an attack on one Muslim country to be an affront against all Muslim countries.  

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

most are home grown, you know that eh!

Besides a bunch of Saudi's (9-11) that USA loves and deals with daily, no ban ect,  who else has come here and committed terrorism?  and by come here do you mean last week or 22 years ago :dunno:  

Why hasn't Trump kept you safe?   I would worry about that

No most are not "home grown."   That might be the pattern now but even that speaks to the BS that its because we kill "them."

First WTC Bombing.

Ramzi Yousef, Mahmud Abouhalima, Mohammad Salameh, Nidal A. Ayyad, Abdul Rahman Yasin, and Ahmed Ajaj. They received financing from Khaled Sheikh Mohammed,

9/11 

Mohamed Atta 33 Egypt American Airlines Flight 11
Abdulaziz al-Omari 22 Saudi Arabia
Wail al-Shehri 28 Saudi Arabia
Waleed al-Shehri 22 Saudi Arabia
Satam al-Suqami 25 Saudi Arabia
Marwan al-Shehhi 23 United Arab Emirates United Airlines Flight 175
Fayez Banihammad 24 United Arab Emirates
Mohand al-Shehri 22 Saudi Arabia
Hamza al-Ghamdi 20 Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al-Ghamdi 22 Saudi Arabia
Hani Hanjour 29 Saudi Arabia American Airlines Flight 77
Khalid al-Mihdhar 26 Saudi Arabia
Majed Moqed 24 Saudi Arabia
Nawaf al-Hazmi 25 Saudi Arabia
Salem al-Hazmi 20 Saudi Arabia
Ziad Jarrah 26 Lebanon United Airlines Flight 93
Ahmed al-Haznawi 20 Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al-Nami 24 Saudi Arabia
Saeed al-Ghamdi 21 Saudi Arabia

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It doesn’t blow anything out of the water since they consider an attack on one Muslim country to be an affront against all Muslim countries.  

Define they?